[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

57 minutes ago, happyfanlgx said:

:tounge_wink:COSMO...BRIDE  ????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! INTERESTING:tounge_wink:

I have mixed feelings range from excitement to horror with a mental image of LGX in a groom Dior Suit with a bride in Dior gown with the faces of WLK, ZLY and an alien rotating....

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, cenching said:

I have mixed feelings range from excitement to horror with a mental image of LGX in a groom Dior Suit with a bride in Dior gown with the faces of WLK, ZLY and an alien rotating....

We can only wait and see :tounge_wink:

@cenchingOMG I make a promise to myself  that I will not posts bec I want to wait for their announcement but this is a must, our LGX look absolutely handsome, there is no words describe him..my handsome LGX is wearing DIOR'Sand meanwhile ZLY is in Paris for her Longines event, its been a long since ZLY wear anything deal with Star (i am not talking about our XINGYUE cap when she was caught with uncle FSF that doesn't count),...now we have StudioLab dolling up our XINGYUE, now our XINGYUE wearing DIOR AND STAR, aren't you guy supposably link to FSF and WLK, see XINGYUE stuff like this, look what you did me, I am all delusional by myself going crazy, I just want to wait for you guys made announcement that is so unfair..:D:D

IOuDXK1.jpg

cJIVY0z.jpg

On 6/17/2018 at 6:21 AM, delulu12 said:

@cenchingOMG I make a promise to myself  that I will not posts bec I want to wait for their announcement but this is a must, our LGX look absolutely handsome, there is no words describe him..my handsome LGX is wearing DIOR'Sand meanwhile ZLY is in Paris for her Longines event, its been a long since ZLY wear anything deal with Star (i am not talking about our XINGYUE cap when she was caught with uncle FSF that doesn't count),...now we have StudioLab dolling up our XINGYUE, now our XINGYUE wearing DIOR AND STAR, aren't you guy supposably link to FSF and WLK, see XINGYUE stuff like this, look what you did me, I am all delusional by myself going crazy, I just want to wait for you guys announcement that is so unfair..:D:D

Ur not alone let me join u while we are waiting....its always coinsedence that if LGX appeared in event ZLY will appeared too....If ZLY updated her weibo there will update of LGX weibo too....It seems they support its other now but I want to minimize my delulu mind lets called it "coinsedence" :) Many of LGX endorsement brand that ZLY endorse too...its coinsedence too maybe :)

I find it strange that this is the first time that LGX's studio Weibo posted about LGX's outfit brands, normally they never do that and this is the first time. Also, it has been along since ZLY's wear anything's deal with MOON AND STAR, I know one thing's for sure ZLY'S only wear MOON AND STAR on special location...OMG maybe I'm going crazy just like @delulu..(I have put myself in check back to reality that's there is uncle FSF and WLK is still in pictures, that link to our XINGYUE)....Oh well its doesn't hurt to be delusional today..:D

Spoiler

Rb2nQQ6.jpg

ohMyhT3.jpg

Wow look's at all tho stars:D, oh LGX's we gets it, that you are wearing DIOR'S ...:D

gMSkpsq.jpg

FbMH6Xg.jpg

ZLY AND HER MOON AND STAR OUTFITS..:lol:

Thank goodness Xiao Xin didn't sport that madness hair nest he had! He looks so handsome at the Shanghai Award.  Ying Bao looks elegant and beautiful!  What a match! Hah maybe Ying Bao was sick and tired of looking at the hot mess of a hair and send out the styling team to help out Xiao Xin heh! What was up with Carina Lau's dress? ! 

2 hours ago, xingyuerefuel said:

Thank goodness Xiao Xin didn't sport that madness hair nest he had! He looks so handsome at the Shanghai Award.  Ying Bao looks elegant and beautiful!  What a match! Hah maybe Ying Bao was sick and tired of looking at the hot mess of a hair and send out the styling team to help out Xiao Xin heh! What was up with Carina Lau's dress? ! 

Well...a lot of stars were wearing Dior on the opening ceremony of the 21st Shanghai International Film Festival:tounge_wink::grin: but  I'm sure LGX will be the next spokeman or ambassador for Dior:tounge_wink::heart:

@cenchingLook looks who's returning back to China from her LONGINES event's in Paris..:D

ZY1odvC.jpg

0eog4w0.jpg

Look at ZLY wearing XINGYUE brand returning home.. and look at tho jogging pants on our XINGYUE brand, its stars all over it....oh please stop ZLY, what trying to do to us...

mfzQYQ8.jpg

ITacvw3.jpg

Spoiler

Z0gbHO8.jpg

Cr to xingyuerefuel 

It's quite normal a brand choose them both because they're the CP in the 2017's greatest hit :star:

The distance between nominalization as spokeperson/ambassador is also normal beeing a matter of marketing.  A company needs to keep their products on fire all the time so why should they do an event if they can do 2 ? :tounge_wink: 

OMG!!!!You alot  choices to choose from ZLY, WHY ARE YOU CHOOSING OUR XINGYUE BRANDS SMFK...SO CUTE OF MY BABY ZLY...MOON AND STAR FOR ALL THIS WEEK'S...WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO US...I LOVE HOW MY BABY ZLY CHOOSE OUR XINGYUE MOON/STARS AND NOW SMFK...SO CUTE..:D R U THINKING OF SOMEONE WHEN YOU ARE WEARING YOUR XINGYUE BRAND..:D

GQC275w.jpg

T2fqdd4.jpg

@lgxzly you are right!!!! I mean, after all that long day at her event's in Paris, of course ZLY gonna be tired and she want to dressed comfortable, and she can easily choose Adida, Nike, Reeboks, and etc..WHY IS ZLY CHOOSE OUR XINGYUE BRAND AGAIN SMFK...maybe XINGYUE brand are comfortable sporty/dress down/casual...:Doh ZLY please stop..enough with your XINGYUE couple brand.. you are killing us...just make announcement already...:D

5ciCpsb.jpg

YZIHWK9.jpg

I have to admitted that's it is nice to see ZLY wearing our XINGYUE brand...ZLY look so comfortable..:lol:

OMG!!! Oh ZLY !!!!!.....not another XINGYUE brands,  after Dior's with LGX and ZLY wearing a stars gown...and now ZLY coming back home wearing another XINGYWY brands....OMG ZLY you have a lot of choice to choose from so you can comfortable why it is SMFK,...I mean, i have agreed with delulu....SMFK is a sporty casual brand... and it's absolutely comfortable when you wear SMFK, especially when ZLY come back from a long day events in Paris.... and of course who would not want to dress comfortable on the way back home from Paris....I guess XINGYUE couple SMFK brand is the most comfortable for ZLY or ZLY maybe is thinking of someone... or maybe I'm being delusional....:D

yBz70z0.jpg

Look at our XINGYUE sporty brand..

gs8vFUs.jpg

I love how ZLY alwsys represent with her XINGYWY brand's...oh ZLY I don't know how more I can be delusional....:lol:..ZLY/LGX please stop link to eachother ..Please aren't you guy supposed  to FSF and WLK like delulu said..:D

Archived