[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG...I just read Lee Joon Gi lost 30 pounds for his role Wang So in Moon Lovers-Scarlet Heart Ryeo !!! :cry: I remember ZLY lost a lot for her role in PA. So, probably LGX had to lose weight for his TV Shows :bawling:

I hate the producers !!! I hate them...I hate them all:rage:

1 hour ago, cenching said:

2HF3r.jpeg

MC was there as well without wifey....

So, it wasn’t a “couple vacation” since they have an entourage including MC, the BFF. Now let’s see if any “couple pic” appears from Thailand. So far , all we see is ZLY in artsy poses in that boat and pool. Can we see some Feng Feng guy flexing his muscles in Speedo or is that too much?:D

6 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

I am trying to imagine FSF saying I LOVE YOU...but doesn't work at all.  ''I love myself'' fits better to him :D

Hahaha same here trying to accept he is a possible bf of ZLY but I cant too :) its better to imagine ZLY wth KRIS WU rather than to imagine her wth FSF :)

3 hours ago, claribelle3 said:

So, it wasn’t a “couple vacation” since they have an entourage including MC, the BFF. Now let’s see if any “couple pic” appears from Thailand. So far , all we see is ZLY in artsy poses in that boat and pool. Can we see some Feng Feng guy flexing his muscles in Speedo or is that too much?:D

See the news was so fake about that LGX/WLK how they say that they spotted LGX and WLK in vacation in Taipie?And I think its an old pix b4 PA when they promoting their movie wth WLK nothing special about that rumors....maybe paparazzi has a lot of photo of LGX and WLK to release in the future.....Im ready to that :)

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!:( I was so happy when ZLY coming back to China wearing XINGYWY SMFK brand's :(

gs8vFUs.jpg

And now the scandals with WLK/LGX started again:bawling:OH my goodness!!!!! I didn't know that ZLY/FSF have a matching items like shoes, caps and sweaters..did the red pendant heart belong to fsf, is that zly posted on her weibo wearing ZLY/FSF DEVIL YOU....:bawling:

tD7EnJI.jpg

There is more informations about ZLY/FSF leaking

Al8hIaP.jpg

KY2G0Fw.jpg

Spoiler

eoYNi2N.jpg

DEPED9E.jpg

NNu47In.jpg

Y8O9RJY.jpg

@cenching what is going with our Xingywy, ZLY's coming home wearing XINGYWY SMFK brand's i was so happy, and when LGX was wearing Dior's i was super happy..but now my hope is all gone,  ZLY/FSF holding hands when they were vacationing in Thailand's and WLK/LGX  is sightseeing in Taipie..I don't know what to thinks or to posts anymore....:bawling: XINGYWY, why did you guys link to each other and gets me all delusional..so please WLK/LGX/ZLY/FSF just made announcements already so we all can move on..:bawling: this is so sad..

13 minutes ago, xingywy said:

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!:( I was so happy when ZLY coming back to China wearing XINGYWY SMFK brand's :(

gs8vFUs.jpg

And now the scandals with WLK/LGX started again:bawling:OH my goodness!!!!! I didn't know that ZLY/FSF have a matching items like shoes, caps and sweaters..did the red pendant heart belong to fsf, is that zly posted on her weibo wearing ZLY/FSF DEVIL YOU....:bawling:

tD7EnJI.jpg

There is more informations about ZLY/FSF leaking

Al8hIaP.jpg

KY2G0Fw.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

eoYNi2N.jpg

DEPED9E.jpg

NNu47In.jpg

Y8O9RJY.jpg

@cenching what is going with our Xingywy, ZLY's coming home wearing XINGYWY SMFK brand's i was so happy, and when LGX was wearing Dior's i was super happy..but now my hope is all gone,  ZLY/FSF holding hands when they were vacationing in Thailand's and WLK/LGX  is sightseeing in Taipie..I don't what to thinks or posts anymore....:bawling:

The article says many picture of FSF/ZLY sighting them in Thailand but they did not post one....They can create false news like the news that ZLY was secretly married to CEO etc. They link her wth drama co star that usually do to promote their upcoming MingLan....ZLY prevent rumors but she cant control those who are making false news about her....About LGX/WLK rumors that is not vacation in Taiepie MC was there too....and in my opinion its an old photo of them b4 PA....its up to us to believe or not about them for me I dont believe rumors :)

I notice that WLK was there in this old video but Kris Wu and LGX talking I think ZLY here (correct if Im wrong) bcoz Kris Wu this time was link by ZLY bcoz of variety show 72 floor and LGX was his rivalry they make jokes about ZLY :) WLK only sit there with poise nothing more :) and she is far away from LGX so Im confuse about LGX/WLK rumors how they dating if wthout PDA?Seems LGX not interested to WLK in this video...LGX and WLK meet b4 PA wth various drama they collab but LGX treated her not special at all....How come they date now? :)

1 hour ago, sdfr said:

and in my opinion its an old photo of them b4 PA

Hi, I am back to post just in case it is called for everybody to abandon ship before it is flooded:D. That haircut is a mistake that one does not make twice so I would say that is a relatively recent photo.  I am with @cenchingALL of his pictures with his numerous exes were PDA-packed and why with his latest love of his life he is so distance???  That is why I am more inclined to believe FSF-ZLY as a couple than LGX-WLK.  One of the pic even has someone that looks like his assistant tagging along:

IMG_1612.jpg

I am not sure what will come of this ship, but until I see PDA pics from one or the other, I am still not giving up on my XingYue:lol:.   

56 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

Hi, I am back to post just in case it is called for everybody to abandon ship before it is flooded:D. That haircut is a mistake that one does not make twice so I would say that is a relatively recent photo.  I am with @cenchingALL of his pictures with his numerous exes were PDA-packed and why with his latest love of his life he is so distance???  That is why I am more inclined to believe FSF-ZLY as a couple than LGX-WLK.  One of the pic even has someone that looks like his assistant tagging along:

IMG_1612.jpg

I am not sure what will come of this ship, but until I see PDA pics from one or the other, I am still not giving up on my XingYue:lol:.   

Same here....! I will stay wth captain and if the ship sink I will never forget XingYue forever

I refuse to think that after PA LGX dated WLK that time the rumors begun....I believe that LGX is such a loyal guy and he cant use ZLY for his career....I dont believe all his actions towards ZLY was his strategy to gain viewers...I refuse to believe that LGX can switch ZLY to WLK either base in their personality as well..The same as ZLY maybe she want to settled down in her age 30's but I do refuse to think that she choose FSF rather than LGX.... :) their backgrounds and personalities were a huge diff....LGX has the same age of her (just only a couple of months gap) but FSF has 10 yrs gap of her....LGX is a handsome and gentle guy and care her a lot.... So I refuse to believe in their back to back rumors...Maybe Im wrong but maybe Im right....I will stay here until they confirm it...!!!

Sometimes i wonder if the stars or agency sells these images to websites to ear extra income lol. Lets all stage something and never have to explain it. Molla to the magazine or websites and money for the stars/agency. Lol keep the public interested keep the entertainment world busy. If there was no news and gossip there would be no revenue for the media. Media cant always cover black or white stories. How boring would that be. Hah. 

12 minutes ago, xingyuerefuel said:

Sometimes i wonder if the stars or agency sells these images to websites to ear extra income lol. Lets all stage something and never have to explain it. Molla to the magazine or websites and money for the stars/agency. Lol keep the public interested keep the entertainment world busy. If there was no news and gossip there would be no revenue for the media. Media cant always cover black or white stories. How boring would that be. Hah. 

Bcoz there is no BAD publicity, publicity IS publicity......:grin:

55 minutes ago, xingyuerefuel said:

Of course they do. The tabloid mags and online entertainment gossip sites live for these papz pics, staged or not. They all benefit from it and like @cenching said, there is no bad publicity in showbiz. Good or bad, it’s still publicity. 

Archived