[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

It's like what the Kardashians are doing. I don't follow them but you hear and still see it because the media is running the online world as well.  No escape! The stars are not as innocent as we think. Leave them alone? They are probably in the conspiracy lol. You got to keep on top. One examples is LSS and Nicky Wu. Their popularity is not that it use to be. They are really low key and vanilla. There is nothing more the media can say about them. All the report now is Nicky Wu Lss in love.... good wife... good husband.... 

Look at Yang Mi... husband had an affair. Popularity still stands.... what is going on with them?

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, cenching said:

Bcoz there is no BAD publicity, publicity IS publicity......:grin:

Not here in South Korea maybe in China and other country....Here if u have bad image u may lost ur career so the celebrity here must stay there good image as much as possible....Fans will boycot u if media or paparazzi publish some bad news about u....But paparazzi here are reliable enough bcoz they posted a reliable photos about dating etc...Unlike in China they posted photos not a reliable one about LGX/WLK rumors....Will culture is diff. but I want to say that China have lame evidence to create rumors.... :)

On Tue Jun 19 2018 at 4:41 PM, Kimberly Amor said:

DgCkFBmVQAAhrVs.jpg&key=42436c4b6a5c332e

DgCkHB3VAAEJ06p.jpg

DgCkHfcVMAAc0PO.jpg

[trending] Rumoured couple, #LinGengxin and #WangLikun once again spotted together in Taipei. According to Taiwanese media reports, they enjoyed a meal and left in a cab. #林更新 #王丽坤 CR: dramapotatoe

AND YET AGAIN TT

I'm curious, is the short hair girl with mask & the hat is really WLK? I thought that was the assistant, and WLK was the girl in the 2nd pic, the one stood right infront of LGX when they were abt to ride the cab.

19 minutes ago, lxands said:

I'm curious, is the short hair girl with mask & the hat is really WLK? I thought that was the assistant, and WLK was the girl in the 2nd pic, the one stood right infront of LGX when they were abt to ride the cab.

Yup, absolutely WLK in her glory....

13 hours ago, cenching said:

Yup, absolutely WLK in her glory.

@cenching of course its absolutely WLK/LGX,  sorry I miss out the fun. There is nothing new when it come down to WLK/LGX OR ZLY/FSF with their scandals. 

aWYpC4j.jpg

Uhhh look WLK/LGX they look so inlove don't you, think. WLK even wear a peppa pig, i thought only ZLY's has it. I guess WLK have it too.  i know this scandal is not recent, it happen when LGX visiting Teigen,  I beleive that was around April..:DOh by the @cenching  didnt ZLY/FSF scandal happened around the time when ZLY/FSF was spending a second night together and also that's around the same time when ZLY  was vacationing in Thailand's.. 

v7IJ46A.jpg

Hk8Y85Q.jpg

Uhhh look at ZLY, she looks so cute with their mutual friend.:lol:

DEPED9E.jpg

Spoiler

WO6cA5V.jpg

zQidQiH.jpg

There is a lot of information resurfaced about ZLY vacationing in Thailand's. Wow, its got to be a romantic vacation for ZLY/FSF, no wonder why people caught them holding hands walking near the pool, romantic interaction, that is a sweetest thing ever. If they are a true couple I am happy for LGX/ZLY and ZLY/FSF and WLK/LGX... I'm just waiting for their announcement.:lol: I am so sorry everyone to ruin our ship but the truth is the truth oh well...

@delulu12 i don't care about my baby LGX scandals with WLK, my heart is immune to it.:bawling: But for my baby ZLY is different. I guess uncle FSF and my baby ZLY is dating..Uncle FSF is so luck to have my baby ZLY :bawling:

Why is more informations keep resurface..is our ship sinking. 

pOZ58QU.jpg

Hi4eGzd.jpg

KuERhNj.jpg

What hurts me the most why FSF/ZLY have to hold hands.:bawling: i am so sad, its not fair. 

41 minutes ago, lgxzly said:

@delulu12 i don't care about my baby LGX scandals with WLK, my heart is immune to it.:bawling: But for my baby ZLY is different. I guess uncle FSF and my baby ZLY is dating..Uncle FSF is so luck to have my baby ZLY :bawling:

Why is more informations keep resurface..is our ship sinking. 

pOZ58QU.jpg

Hi4eGzd.jpg

KuERhNj.jpg

What hurts me the most why FSF/ZLY have to hold hands.:bawling: i am so sad, its not fair. 

Why they did not post atleast one photo of FSF/ZLY holding hands if many people witnessed those intimate dating rumors?How come they only post same place wthout ZLY/FSF....I dont believe speculations wthout proofs...Media can manipulate wrong rumors like Yang Mi have an affair to other guy etc...For me they want to promote FSF/ZLY once again bcoz of Minglan....if they post scandal of ZLY/FSF they also posted rumors about LGX/WLK bcoz many people want LGX and ZLY to b together (thats what I believe) refusing to sink here.... :) LGX/WLK/FSF/ZLY are hot issue now in weibo its hard to believe that their month of dating the same...frst they spotted ZLY/FSF in Thailand follow the dating rumors of LGX/WLK in Taipei hehehe....u cant say that they contacted its other to have a vacation same month lolz

I want to share an example of reliable source of my ship here in South Korea that media created dating rumors that they have reliable source....For example like my ship JaeDa couple people love them bcoz of the drama 1% of something....The lead actor posted a selfie together wth his lead actress clear in his personal instragram and followed by their co stars posting some picture of them having a reunion party...you can see how clearly that they have a good time sitting closely together and having PDA....fans love it and blessed the couple by commenting in Instragram...!Thats a example of rumors here that have a reliable source (even the lead actor did not confirm it but their fans including me were so happy) But FSF/ZLY rumors only speculation no clear photo of them together the same about LGX/WLK their photo have no PDA at all....!!

4 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

Because she is tired he temporarily took her pregnancy :D

In fact , his rib cage isn't as flat as the most men have...see the width:)

#ææ´æ°# [å¿]#æ¼åææ´æ°# [å¿][å¿][å¿] ... æ¥èªä¾å®è´å¿1213 - å¾®åLin updated Shanghai fans will microblogging _ microblogging

I saw a BTS of PA if LGX wear a thin clothing ZLY was distracted hehehe....she insisted that LGX must wear his clothes first b4 they practice their part....I cant understand Mandarin but you can see ZLY akwardness towards him :) Thats so cute bcoz we know that ZLY is professional and she have many hot co stars but she cant resist LGX charm and hotness :) ...ZLY did not react if Deng Lun or Shawn Dou show their hotness but she so distracted of LGX hotness lolz :)

Archived