[Drama 2018] Mystery Queen 2 추리의 여왕 2

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy to see  chingus here. Reading all your thoughts.  Same as everyone,  I'm watching. but...JTLYK... KBSWorld showing this drama and same as I did for the first one, I'm following though via telly.  Are we waiting for romance or what? :D

What makes MQ good to watch is it's nothing heavy to ponder, and it's entertaining. The fact that we've been watching mnany kdramas, we can sense which ones will be good. We know which good dramas to watch to suit our preferences. :)

preview ep3

=====

Choi Kang Hee Shares The Adorable Name She Saved “Mystery Queen 2” Co-Star Kwon Sang Woo On Her Phone

Kwon-Sang-Woo-Choi-Kang-Hee.jpg

The cast of “Mystery Queen Season 2” appear to be quite friendly with each other!

On March 2, the cast of the drama appeared on KBS’s “Entertainment Weekly” where Kwon Sang Woo, Choi Kang Hee, Lee Da Hee, Park Byung Eun, and Kim Hyun Sook, took part in an interview.

During the interview, Choi Kang Hee revealed that she had saved her co-star Kwon Sang Woo’s number in her phone number a particular name. She shared, “I saved him as ‘the best partner in my life.’ I saved it before we started filming, so that it would actually be that way.” Park Byung Eun then asked her, “What did you save me under?” to which she replied, “Just Park Byung Eun,” which made the entire cast laugh.

Choi Kang Hee then commented, “A few months passed while we were filming, and in the script as well [from the first season]. I think it’s fun that there’s that similar point.”

“Mystery Queen 2” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m. KST.

If you haven’t already, watch the latest episode below!

SOOMPI

[SPOILERS] Pilot + EP.2

Spoiler

0000828986_001_20180228230919873.jpg

1.png

1.png

Naver - xports news: 'Queen of Mystery 2' first broadcast, Kwon Sang Woo♥Choi Gang Hee up till Hong Soo Hyun's appearance

1. [+1940, -68] Changed from 'Return'...I didn't feel the time passing while watching their chemistry...Choi Gang Hee is so cute

2. [+1616, -35] I like Choi Gang Hee so much, I hope the ratings hit daebak

3. [+1338, -35] It's really fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so looking forward to tomorrow too

4. [+1105, -35] As expected, my eyes weren't mistaken ㅋ I was sure that I saw Hong Soo Hyung but when I searched for her It didn't show up in her filmography and there was no article about it. What's her agency doing?

5. [+889, -26] Make sure to watch the broadcast

6. [+267, -10] It's totally fun. I liked it because all the family can watch it together. the story and the actors are all good. It's daebak fun. It's been a long time since I laughed like this. I hope it rank 1st in the ratings

7. [+254, -5] Their chemistry is no joke. Queen of Mystery hit daebak

8. [+229, -6] It's fun ^^ they are using a new style

9. [+212, -4] It's has a comic and fun story about dating and marriage

10. [+203, -5] Hul...is this the second season??? I enjoyed watching the first season so much !! Looking forward to watching it

Spoiler

201802282209132353401_20180228230114_01_20180228230651486.jpg

1.png

1.png

Naver - heraldpop'Queen of Mystery 2' first broadcast Choi Gang Hee·Kwon Sang Woo, have deeper affection 

1. [+1626, -26] It's so fun

2. [+1489, -29] Wed/Thurs drama, Queen of Mysyery 2 is so fun

3. [+1337, -95] It's so fun...let's destroy 'Return' ~~

4. [+1131, -27] Very fun

5. [+1024, -31] It's so fun ㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+401, -8] I don't know about the others but Kwon Sang Woo is good at acting his character ㅋㅋ The chemistry between the main characters is good too~!! Please don't put a lot of romanceㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+333, -11] Looking forward to see it in 1st place ^^  Even people who didn't watch Season 1 will have more fun watching this season

8. [+291, -4] Out of loyalty to Kwin Sang Woo and Choi Gang Hee, I will always watch the broadcast ㅠㅠㅠ It's more fun than season 1

9. [+283, -9] Their chemistry is like a heart attack ㅋㅋ I love Kyung Min and the team leader, I waited so long for this season ㅋㅋ

10. [+249, -5] It's fun ㅋ

---

Queen of Mystery 2 E02:
Spoiler

0000829170_001_20180301230718573.jpg1.png

1.png

Naver - xports news: 'Queen of Mystery 2' Choi Gang Hee x Kwon Sang Woo arrested the culprit of a series of arsonists but there is another fire

1. [+984, -12] The police are worst than the criminal  ㅡㅡ

2. [+914, -12] I want to beat the team leader and his team. I hope Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Gang Hee bite them back!

3. [+795, -17] Choi Gang Hee became an honorary police officer, but it's a shame that she can't do anything like she wants. Oh Min Suk was just an obstacle to them

4. [+621, -17] Wa what's wrong with Oh Min Suk, It is so annoying...I used to like this actor but I hated him after watching 'The King in Love' and now 'Queen of Mystery', I don't know what happened between them but will they keep poking each other every time?

5. [+506, -8] The culprit seriously gave me goosebumps...

6. [+209, -2] Why do I find Lee Dae Hee suspicious? something will pop up from her later...um...

7. [+153, -4] Are Oh Min Suk and his partner jerks? Seriously my blood level went up and I almost cursed -,.- How can the police be worst than the criminal and keeps bulling and outcast him?? The drama and the reality are all the same ㅡㅡ

8. [+141, -3] Seol Ok and Wan Seung have the best chemistry, adding Inspector Woo made it even better ㅎ

9. [+131, -1] I really thought she became a policewoman ㅋ  If an Honorary police office joins the police for real it would be really funny ㅎㅎ Now it's time for her to join the investigation slowly~~~~~~

10. [+109, -1] I wonder if the director's intention is to announce the danger of fire in our country these days

cr

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Mystery Queen 2, 추리의 여왕 2 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 PM KST

Had just watched episode 1 & 2. I missed this delightful pair. Loved the first season. In fact, I had just finished rewatching it to prepare for the new season :D So glad that they decided to make a second season. Yes episode one has romance, but it's more of a will-they-won't-they kinda feel, and the push and pull reminds me why I'm routing for this couple. 

Don't know what happened to the ring though. Seems like a misunderstanding, and a really bad one, that HWS decided to move away. He's also convinced that SO took the ring, but as shown in SO's flashback, the ring was on someone else's finger.

Ha, don't know what happened there but I'm sure it will be addressed soon enough. 

Had a niggling feeling that the cakeshop owner is suspicious. And I get the feeling she's interested in HWS and his relationship with SO. Will she turn out to be an antagonist? Or is she a substitute friend for SO now that Kyung Mi is not around? Well we'll  see!

Happy watching people. I will be lurking around haha.

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Mystery Queen 2, 추리의 여왕 2 - Wednesdays and Thursdays @ 22:00 KST

i started to laugh when Wan Seung got bento from Seul Ok but end up throwing all the bento she made because its not edible. I love the way he would do proposing to her but in a criminal catching type hahaha. This drama never enough to amaze because they always crack me up in the middle of night :D 

Their slow burn relationship is killing me but i like it so much hahaha

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Mystery Queen 2 추리의 여왕 2 - Wednesdays and Thursdays @ 22:00 KST

It does look like the past few ep. were a PSA for fire safety. If that Ahjumma survives (hopefully she does) Wonjae won't be charged for murder. But he'll get juvenile detention at least? 

Now I'll never understand this on K-Drama/Asian Dramas the characters never moves out of the way when danger strikes. They just stand there like frozen when a truck/motorcycle/car comes! In this case the Ahjumma didn't budge when the bottle was thrown like WHY??!! 

I take back what I said before about wanting Seolok & Wanseung together. I think their current relationship works just fine. Most times when a pairing get romantic it starts to become boring. Wished Lee Wongeun returned for this season too oh well.... 

Wonjae is the product of horribly selfish parents! Thought the ep. wrapped it all up a lil too easily IMO. Like how Wonjae conveniently accepted responsibility in such a short time. But oh well it is a K-Drama after all:tongue: That cake shop lady is givin' me the creeps YO:unsure:

tumblr_p528agzuAZ1qcagtxo9_r1_400.gif     Chemistry?  No mystery, it's overflowing...

hqdefault.jpg28430002_832741873592857_597081641910796

Although there are some character changes the 3 things that haven't changed are the unique OTP, the way in which the story itself is filmed and the intelligent yet emotional writing!!  The only thing to be honest that I don't understand is why this thread is so quiet and not overflowing with posts and people.  I don't usually care about ratings or numbers for that matter. Though for some reason this time It makes me feel bad when I know a drama is so good and yet is overlooked somehow.  Still thankful for those who are here and hoping those lurking will join in soon.  It's only makes the journey sweeter and gives you something to look forward to when you come here...

My thoughts on the last two episodes are to many to write but I was most moved by the flashback SO had about her own pain from the past and sorrow.  When your so use to seeing her positive bubbly fast thinking, fast moving courageous self brake down.  It's like getting hit when you least expect it and seeing it takes the breath out of you.  I love that she is so passionate when it comes to others and that she notices everything that others don't.  I love her very nature filled with compassion and understanding and her eyes and actions tell you so.  I love that she is always seeking the truth and justice and never lets go...

Towards the end of episode 4 would be my favorite scene maybe because it spoke of HOPE for that family that although a horrible wrong had been committed and ignored by them.  Still we could see the seed of change, of humbleness that had been planted and that through understanding and willingness healing was taking place and not just for the mother laying in the bed.  But for the family that surrounds her in hopes of a greater healing instead... FORGIVENESS

Forgive this last thought but I just loved when SO cleaned those little shoes, dang it just made me love her as a character even more!!!!

1 hour ago, USAFarmgirl said:

The last scene in episode 4 would be my favorite maybe because it spoke of HOPE for that family that although a horrible wrong had been committed and ignored by them.  Still we could see the seed of change, of humbleness that had been planted and that through understanding and willingness healing was taking place and not just for the mother laying in the bed.  But for the family that surrounds her in hopes of a greater healing instead... FORGIVENESS

I noticed in alot of kdrama's that promise of Hope isn't always there when a horrible wrong has been committed. That family wasn't really happy and you can tell the son was tired of seeing his parents fight. He was followin gin his father's footsteps in being condescending and arrogant. But SW picked up on the fact that he was crushing on the the girl. He would always go there even thought his parents thought they were better than them.  He really liked her and to see the his crush wanting revenge on the person who harmed her mother.  One of the reason he didn't feel bad is because of his parents attitude towards what he did. Since they didn't feel bad he didn't realize that what he did was wrong. Like for example when he himslef witnessed his classroom on fire and become fixated by what he see. After what happened all his classmates should have gotten treatment instead of going about his life like nothing ever happened. 

@USAFarmgirl @UnniSarah Since you started posting, I decided to write myself something. I liked the way the story with WJ was resolved. To me, it wasn't too abrupt. Being confronted with a relative of the victim made him realize his wrongdoings. Even our heroine had realized that the boy hadn't entirely grasped the situation, when she was on the rooftop. She saw that people looked like ants. I agree with your analysis about the parents. If WJ became like that, it was because of his parents who saw themselves superior to others but never showed any affection towards him. They were quite cold towards anyone. Moreover, it was interesting to see that another solution than jail or institution was proposed.

By the way, I have the impression that the burnt corpse could be the woman who wanted to meet HWS: she had the same name of the ex-girlfriend. On the other hand, I feel that JHY could be the real ex-girlfriend or could be related to her. She seems to know HWS and she definitely wants to date him. JHY could be targeting the law firm of HWS's father. Notice that she hired someone who works for Mr. Kim, an enemy of M. Han.  

So glad to see you @bebebisous33 as always and yes I agree too with @UnniSarah 's observation and feelings about the boy and his family.  Which makes it more sad but to be honest even more real.  Lets face it a lot of kids only know what they learn at least at that age from those closest to them.  His parents need the real mental help he is just a reflection of them...

My feelings on JHY....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyWBkR-VajItEXb6y__HV      az616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=163&h=205eb550e       Ja9Yv.gif

Be careful of her cakes or desserts...       She has a creepy dark side...         And She scares me....:ph34r:                                             They may hold more than money:blink:                            

@USAFarmgirl  @bebebisous33   It is so good to see you guys here in this thread. :heart:   I also think JHY is the real girlfriend of WS. She seemed tooo eager to make WJ pay for his crimes. I have to say when she gave that man the cake, it was so creepy. She is very scary and her reaction to the apartment being on fire was cold. Once she found out it was WS's apartment she had a problem with it. 

I have question for you guys.

What do you guys think of WS's brother?   I hope that WS's brother is trully affetionate towards his brother. It saddens me that WS's father is very ill and I hope WS and his father reconcile. smh smh His brother seems so nice and the father does have enemies. I think everything WS's father did was to protect his family and company. 

DO you think WS went to the inauguration of his brother when he left Seol Ok and Jung Hee-Yeon at he cafe???? 

Archived