[Drama 2018] Mystery Queen 2 추리의 여왕 2

Go Seung Ji

DECEMBER 28 2017

First script reading for KBS2 drama series “Queen of Mystery 2”

DSHV78PVwAIy0C9.jpg

First script reading for KBS2 drama series “Queen of Mystery 2” (English title), starring Choi Gang-Hee and Kwon Sang-Woo, took place December 22, 2017 at KBS Annex Broadcasting Station in Yeouido, South Korea. The first script reading included about 60 actors, actresses and staff members.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/first-script-reading-for-kbs2-drama-series-queen-of-mystery-2

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Mystery Queen 2 추리의 여왕 2 - Choi Kang Hee, Kwon Sang Woo, Lee Da Hee and Oh Min Suk - Premiere in February
On 12/26/2017 at 2:49 PM, larus said:

Kim Tae Woo joins Mystery Queen 2

My ajusshi loves! Soompi can we have finger hearts as emojis? :D:tongue::D

Happy happy joy joy! I actually watched MQ through KBSWorld. Normally I watch dramas through net cos I rarely watch telly ('cept when RoS is on) but found myself  watching every week the drama ( thanks cable channels).  Happy again for MQ S2. I'll be watchin.

Liking the updates. Thanks, Go Seung Ji.

January 24 2018

Two teaser posters for KBS2 drama series “Queen of Mystery 2”

Queen-of-Mystery-2-tp222.jpg

Here’s the first two teaser posters for upcoming KBS2 drama series “Queen of Mystery 2” starring Choi Gang-Hee and Kwon Sang-Woo. The caption in white announces that drama series will first air February 28th, Wednesday night at 10 PM.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/two-teaser-posters-for-kbs2-drama-series-queen-of-mystery-2

January 29 2018

Character poster for KBS2 drama series “Queen of Mystery 2”

Queen-of-Mystery-2-p01.jpg

Here’s a chilly new character poster for upcoming KBS2 drama series “Queen of Mystery 2” starring Choi Gang-Hee and Kwon Sang-Woo. “Queen of Mystery 2” first airs February 28, 2018 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/character-poster-for-kbs2-drama-series-queen-of-mystery-2

Watch: Kwon Sang Woo And Choi Kang Hee Are Mischievous Detectives In “Mystery Queen 2” Teaser

Kwon-Sang-Woo-Choi-Kang-Hee.jpg

A new teaser has been released for KBS’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Mystery Queen Season 2” starring Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Kang Hee.

This is the second season of the popular mystery-comedy drama “Mystery Queen” that aired in 2017. “Mystery Queen 2” is about a woman named Yoo Seul Ok (played by Choi Kang Hee), who gave up her dream of becoming a detective after getting married to a prosecutor, and a police detective who solves any case that comes his way named Ha Wan Seung (played by Kwon Sang Woo).

The new teaser starts with security camera footage of a bloody crime scene with two bodies on the floor and a man standing over them with his back to the camera. Audio from a news segment plays in the background with anchors saying, “A woman in her 20s who called 112 was murdered after being kidnapped. The police who received the call searched the wrong location.”

Choi Kang Hee and Kwon Sang Woo are unmoving on the floor with bloody scratches on their faces. The news continues, “There is growing criticism over the police department’s actions. Valuable lives that could’ve been saved were lost.”

Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Kang Hee walk through a tunnel and over a bridge, and the mysterious man has blood dripping down his hand standing next to the two bodies. The anchors add, “The police issued an official apology regarding their shortcomings and is also carrying out a sting operation.”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/01/watch-kwon-sang-woo-and-choi-kang-hee-are-mischievous-detectives-in-mystery-queen-2-teaser/

These two never stop to make me giggling and sitting on the edge because of their slow burn relationship just burnt me inside and i want to flip the table. I know Seul Ok was married. Was not Is. I am praying that Seul Ok finally divorced her husband because i am tired to see her as a devoted wife and obedient daughter in law but in the end she didn't get anything from her family. I am still sad to see her shocked face when she saw her hubby was cheating behind her and that richard simmons bag still have a gut to see and confront her inside his jealousy to Wan Seung. 

I hope the writer will not focus on their love story but please make it more slow burn because slow burn relationship is quite itchy and tempting for me LMAO

Lee Da Hee, Park Byung Eun, And Kim Hyun Sook Bring Even Greater Chemistry To “Mystery Queen 2”

Lee-Da-Hee-Park-Byung-Eun-Kim-Hyun-Sook.

Upcoming KBS drama “Mystery Queen 2” has released stills of its supporting characters ahead of its premiere.

“Mystery Queen 2” is the second season about detective Ha Wan Seung (Kwon Sang Woo) and Yoo Seol Ok (Choi Kang Hee), a woman who gave up her dream to become a detective after marrying a prosecutor, as the two unexpectedly team up to solve crimes together. The drama will capture the great chemistry between the two characters as they handle cases both big and small.

Lee Da Hee will be joining the cast of “Mystery Queen 2” as Jung Hee Yeon, and shared, “It feels like I’m greeting viewers through a production for the first time in awhile. I’m excited and nervous when I think about how I’ll be showing myself and my acting to viewers again.”

The actress continued, “I enjoyed Season 1 so much as a fan, so I was drawn to the new character of Jung Hee Yeon for Season 2. The directors and writers also have special affection for Hee Yeon as a character. Most importantly, I wanted to try acting with the actors from Season 1, and since it’s my first drama in awhile, I have high expectations. It would be a lie to say I don’t feel burdened, but I definitely think I can pull off this drama and character.”

Lee Da Hee spoke further about her character, saying, “Jung Hee Yeon is naturally friendly, kind, and elegant, and her pride in her job is admirable. She is a perfect woman, but I think there are more sides to her. It would be nice if [viewers] watched Hee Yeon’s hidden charms through the drama. I want to portray this character in a gradation, without resistance.”

Read more https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/08/lee-da-hee-park-byung-eun-kim-hyun-sook-bring-even-greater-chemistry-mystery-queen-2/

Wow, Lee Da Hee is so pretty. I smell she will be the second lead female and Park Byung Hoon will stay like his role in season 1. I Can't wait for this season. Since i already watched Radio Romance in Mon-Tues time slot, i don't mind to add more in wed-thurs. 

It's gonna be a busy week :D 

AOA’s Mina Confirmed To Join The Cast Of “Mystery Queen 2”

aoa-mina.jpg

AOA’s Mina is expanding her career as an actress by joining the KBS drama “Mystery Queen Season 2.”

“Mystery Queen 2” is the second season of the popular drama of the same name last year, starring Choi Kang Hee as a housewife with amazing deduction capabilities and Kwon Sang Woo as a police detective. The unlikely duo teams up to solve ordinary crimes together. Both actors are reprising their roles in the new season, which will premiere on February 28.

Mina, credited as Kwon Mina, will play the role of Shin Na Ra, the daughter of Chief Seo (Kim Jong Soo). Her character works as a constable at a police station and receives special treatment from the others because her father is the chief.

Mina made her acting debut in 2013 and has appeared in dramas like “Modern Farmer” and most recently “Hospital Ship.”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/14/aoas-mina-confirmed-join-cast-mystery-queen-2/

Archived