[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

@setokaonii Hehe. The song itself seems hard. I think it is good already that you are able to play the instrument. 

Hehe. The Yuta and Tao part was funny indeed. Apparently, she lost in the game so she had to make a confession. She seemed shy and embarrassed. Yes, the line was included in the trailer. 

Yes, it really seems like Mitsuki in Harumatsu Bokura will be her last student role since it has both been reported in news articles before and now by Tao herself too. I also hope she will be in many movies and dramas in the future despite that she isn't going to accept student-roles anymore. To be honest, I'm getting a bit worried already seeing how she doesn't have any productions she is leading next year. Hopefully, it is only because her new movies haven't been officially announced yet. 

Ryota's new drama will take 4 months to film? That's a long time. Japanese dramas are usually 10 episodes or 11 episodes. So I don't think this will be an exception. Can it be because there are so many actors involved so to accommodate to everyone's schedule they have to drag the filming out? Or are they perhaps planning to release a movie as well?

Harumatsu Bokura cast

006ufsGRgy1fy7qtcamjcj30sa0l8juh.jpg

Yuta & Tao/Aya & Mitsuki

006ufsGRgy1fy7qteilz6j30re1a64ag.jpg

Yosuke & Tao/Ryuji & Mitsuki/Kunimitsu & Setoka 

006ufsGRgy1fy7qtmg67vj30wy0os0vh.jpg
Credit: 土屋太凤烘坊 (original source: Harumatsu Bokura official twitter, Koseki Yuta's and Sugino Yosuke's twitter)

@setokaonii I have listened to your version of Shounen. I don't think this song is easy either. There are many high notes but you did a good job :)

Hehe. Can you read Tao and Ryota's mind or forsee the future? Just as you said it is a pity that Yosuke doesn't have IG then Tao posted this picture 27 minutes ago. Ryota has already liked it and left a comment saying "Kunimitsu! (Yosuke's name in Anikoma). He has liked her other pictures that she posted as well.

So cute that the guys are all accommodating to her height.

@setokaonii Wow, Ryota was the 34th person liking Tao's post and he liked the entry only one minute after she posted it?! That was fast! Tao has replied him too now. She wrote: "Onii!?!?!?" It was really a long time ago since they wrote to each other on IG. I wonder if he will write something back? ^_^

Thank you for making the compilation! :)

@setokaonii Thank you for the screenshot of RyoTao's replies and also her liking his reply!  Ryota was online a while ago but he hasn't written anything back. But I think I shouldn't be too greedy. Their replies yesterday should be enough for me to be happy :)

@liemmeciau You are welcome! Everyone got so happy seeing RyoTao interact on IG. There were still a lot of people calling him Onii. That's nice. 

Similar pose and smile

Movie souvenir

Tao with her older sister Honoka.

I think it is the first time she posts a picture of herself with her sister on IG. They are both pretty.

It is rumoured that Tao and Momota Kanako (the leader of the female idol group Momoiro Clover Z) will be in a special drama (most likely those with only one episode or a few) called 約束のステージ~時を駆けるふたりの歌」 to celebrate the 60th anniversary of Yomiuri Telecasting Corporation (YTV). It will air during spring.

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4318353139196796#repost

Although this will only be a SP I still hope this is true and that there will be other projects that will be announced soon.

@setokaonii Thank you for sharing the summary of the SP! It is good that we get to hear Tao sing again. As someone on IG said, she has accepted a lot of music-related projects lately, TAOTAK, host for a music award ceremony and then this. Now that I think of it, her agency Sony Music Artist is actually a record company. So that might explain it :P. As for the plot I think the girls might just coincidentally share the same lastname. 

Some pictures

Our thread got 200.000 view :star:

And more than 2000 comments here.

Over 100 pages.

Wow :relaxed:

We got 150.000 views in Sep 12, 180.000 views in Oct26, and 200,000 views in Dec19.

I notice the views gain faster when we update many interesting things, but slowler when we are lazy to update haha 

Thank you for all your support.

Thank you, everyone, for being with us.

:heart:

• Like 1

A clip of Aya's confession to Mitsuki. This part is a bit different from the manga. In the manga they went to a festival together so they were both in traditional clothes. Aya also backhugged her. I don't know if it will be shown later in the movie but it seems like he piggybacked her instead (from what I saw on the post card). It seems like the director merged this festival scene with another scene where Aya saved Mitsuki when she fainted (I don't remember the exact scenario since it has been a while since I read that part of the manga). How about you? @Dramanoona :)

Mitsuki with Asakura Towa. This part is similiar to the manga with him telling her to wait for him until he has become a better basketball player. In the manga the basketballguys are prohibited from dating because it would stir away their focus. 

Youtube version

Credit: maidigitv

@setokaonii 

Tao doesn't follow Takumi's Instagram while they acted as a couple and sang together. I think she won't follow him.

I think it's fine to talk about Ryota's, Tao's following list without personal feelings.

I know our image, RyoTao shippers's image became bad in some people's eyes.

I'm quite sad but I can't do anything. Haters gonna hate haha.

we didn't attack them or care about jealous comments, hateness, double standard they used for Tao just because Tao was close or touched their prince Ryota. 

So... I think we, "her fans", "his fans", all celebrities's fans, everyone should delete all hateness and just support,just care about personal hobbies.