[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, baramguk said:

but then if grandpa werent there, we wouldnt hv NS3, instead we wld have a 'happy life NS'.. it's good too.

lol.. yea .. rn't you sunshine

8 minutes ago, jerboa83 said:

A sweet date for uri OTP... and Sobong is so elegant! :heart:

she surprises me.. he may die.. and she wants to go on a date .. 

damn.. all the love i have felt for this girl in last 3 dramas.. is being totally undone with this SB character..

23 hours ago, jerboa83 said:

Another nice mv (with subbed dialogues):

While I'm editing my own videos (I hope to be able to post the first one this week), I'm also updating the playlist of my favorite fan mvs of this drama, if you want to take a look:

Finally, here it is! I've just finished editing my first "Are You Human Too?" music video, using a song by Ruelle:

I'll paste here the description:

"Mother"

Drama: "Are You Human Too?" (ep. 1) - "너도 인간이니?" (1회)
Song: "Hold Your Breath" by Ruelle

What if the final push towards the Technological Singularity were a basic human instinct like maternal love? 
Creating the first sentient artificial being is the only chance for a grieving mother to survive the loss of her biological son and cope with the unbearable pain of not being able to embrace him again...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technological_singularity
https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/기술적_특이점
https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singolarità_tecnologica

Lyrics:

Take it in
While you can
On the edge of it all

Feel the wind
Awake my skin
On the edge of it all

Ohhh
I feel it coming

Hold your breath
Don't let go
Ooh
I feel it coming

Hold your breath
Don't let go
Ooh
I feel it coming

I feel it coming
I feel it coming
I feel it coming

Far away
Something calls
On the edge of it all

Face the fire
Let it come
We're on the edge of it all

Hold your breath
Don't let go
Ooh
I feel it coming

Hold your breath
Don't let go
Ooh
I feel it coming

I feel it coming
I feel it coming
I feel it coming
I feel it coming

9 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

she surprises me.. he may die.. and she wants to go on a date .. 

damn.. all the love i have felt for this girl in last 3 dramas.. is being totally undone with this SB character..

Did I miss something or why is he supposed to die now? She got the kill switch from mom and the chairman is currently not interested in using it (and SB doesn't know that David is a traitor). So RoboShin is safe for the moment.

2 hours ago, dreamfall92 said:

Did I miss something or why is he supposed to die now? She got the kill switch from mom and the chairman is currently not interested in using it (and SB doesn't know that David is a traitor). So RoboShin is safe for the moment.

The moment NS was awake, the mother wanted to destroy NS3 so that there would have been no problem. NS3 had filled his purpose. ORR is now reunited with her son... she no longer needs a replacement. Moreover, the existence of Ns3 represents a thread to NS in the sense that someone could use this against NS: see f. e. Seo. David is not a traitor in the sense that he is protecting NS3. He lied to ORR but NS3 is his son. He said it to the chairman that he did it out of love for NS3.

3 hours ago, dreamfall92 said:

oh yeah.. i forgot that she got the kill switch.. you saved sb

9 minutes ago, nooneor said:
  Hide contents

cUVfi2.jpg

what might be happening? :phew:

Wow where did they get this from? I guess human NS going back with mommy? And saying final goodbye to grandpa and auntie? Personally I wanted human NS to be the ceo and roboshin to go back with so bong but ok if that's what human shin wants lol

5 minutes ago, crazyyo said:

Wow where did they get this from? I guess human NS going back with mommy? And saying final goodbye to grandpa and auntie? Personally I wanted human NS to be the ceo and roboshin to go back with so bong but ok if that's what human shin wants lol

Its from twitter. I want both human NS and NS3 to be free. And I’m a little worried about NS3 becoz grandfather sponsored the creation of him and now he has the kill switch. He only wants to use him for business or whatever... I’m scared that our NS3 will be destroyed becoz of grandfathers greediness. I dont know how NS3 can be free? I don’t think he will be the CEO. But will grandpa let him go just like that? Dont think so. I wonder how everything will be solved... This drama is really unpredictable and this is stress me out. 

9 minutes ago, nooneor said:

Its from twitter. I want both human NS and NS3 to be free. And I’m a little worried about NS3 becoz grandfather sponsored the creation of him and now he has the kill switch. He only wants to use him for business or whatever... I’m scared that our NS3 will be destroyed becoz of grandfathers greediness. I dont know how NS3 can be free? I don’t think he will be the CEO. But will grandpa let him go just like that? Dont think so. I wonder how everything will be solved... This drama is really unpredictable and this is stress me out. 

To me, the grandfather seems to prefer NS3 over NS because he is listening to him. He has understood that the company is more important than anything else (pride, aso). Look how NS3 decided to follow Seo's recommendation and didn't accept ORR's proposition. He knows more about the technology than NS. He pays attention to the people who are working with him, he works diligently... In my opinion, if someone is more interested in getting rid of NS3, it is Seo. The latter has no idea that NGH is favouring NS3... When he discovers this, he will realize that even if his daughter gets married to NS, he will never become the CEO... if NS3 is the heir of NGH.

Something caught my attention: YN said in the last episode that she wanted NS to return to the office as soon as possible. Her words made me think that YN could be interested in NS because of PK Group. For her, NS is the grandson and once he takes back his seat, he will become the future CEO. She cut ties with her father and she knew it: she has only NS left as option. That's why I have the impression that her love for NS is not entirely selfless. 

13 minutes ago, nooneor said:

Mom or david will probably get rid of the kill switch. Grandpa wants NS3 to be Ceo and NS3 seems to be ok with this idea as well so I don't reall see any issue here. The real issue is they can't hide the fact that NS3 is a robot from the world if he becomes the ceo, will everyone just accept it that a robot is running a company? I don't think so.. (in kdrama land maybe, in real life very difficult)

P.s does that mean YH and NS will go separate ways as well? Oh my poor bromance shipping heart!

23 minutes ago, jerboa83 said:

Interview... (No subs, unfortunately)

This is the VLIVE video from the other day. He's talking about the three scenes that left the most impression on him. When they filmed the club fire scene, he realized how big the scale of this project was. (Even SKJ said the drama is more exciting with both NS+NS3.. idk why the NS3 die-hard enthusiasts want NS to go away lol)

@nooneor Unless the director lied, NS3 won't die.. so even if the ending turns out to be bittersweet both NS and NS3 will live I think.

Now when NS human wake up I feel like story get a new start.

I dont think NS human is a bad person he just have some scars in his heart like So Bong used to have, but his scars are bigger and more deeply than her. Maybe I am wrong but I think we might be watch NS human healing difficult road starting from next episode. I am curious what role get So Bong in his life now. He will be try get close to her? If he will try, that will be because curiosity or jelous or something else? 

NS3 friendly mode towards So Bong change to love mode? This is even possible? Even if is possible this is count like a real "feeling"? 

About kill switch I don't think it is over, I don't trust chairman at all. For now he might be need NS3 but things could be change... 

55 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

This is the VLIVE video from the other day. He's talking about the three scenes that left the most impression on him. When they filmed the club fire scene, he realized how big the scale of this project was. (Even SKJ said the drama is more exciting with both NS+NS3.. idk why the NS3 die-hard enthusiasts want NS to go away lol)

@nooneor Unless the director lied, NS3 won't die.. so even if the ending turns out to be bittersweet both NS and NS3 will live I think.

What did the director say about ending? 

Hi! I love reading all your comments!

Some of the endings I came up for this drama:

1. The baddies blasted RoboShin’s server. RoboShin  and So Bong are trapped together in the burning building. X years later, Seoul is in danger coz of evil robots. A robot and a cyborg resembling RoboShin and So Bong were spotted fighting them. They are now Seoul’s last hope…

Spoiler: The evil robots are actually led by Maibo and Roomba. They want revenge for what humans did to their chingu.

2.  RoboShin and So Bong gets married. They lived together even until So Bong turned into a granny. They watch the sunset and reminisce about the past while they sit together. Suddenly Granny So Bong leans on Roboshin’s shoulder. She has fallen deep asleep. RoboShin kisses her forehead, also leaned at her and closed his eyes. He activates his kill switch. They sleep together peacefully.

Spoiler: Granny So Bong woke up the next morning.

3. After Chairman Nam’s death and Jong Gil’s imprisonment, Human Shin became the CEO but later passed down the position to Young Hoon coz he wants to live a simple life with his mom and “brother” in CR. Dr. Oh and David got married and so were RoboShin and So Bong. RoboShin doesn’t want his bro to be lonely so he allowed him to thirdwheel between him and So Bong. RoboShin wishes the 3 of them to be together always and forever.

Spoiler: While Roboshin is away, Human Shin would pretend to be him sometimes. One day So Bong is shocked to know that she’s pregnant! Meanwhile Young Hoon decided to get Shin back… And the reason Roboshin is always out is..!?

4. Human Shin and RoboShin are both in danger of falling down the building. So Bong is confused on who to save first. RoboShin tells her to save Human Shin first coz anyway he’s a robot that can be fixed unlike Human Shin who will lose his life so So Bong did as she was told. RoboShin is happy that they are safe but for some reason he “feels hurt”. He falls and break but was soon restored by Dr. Oh and David. BUT he’s no longer like the previous RoboShin and became an ordinary robot instead. So Bong did all she can to bring him back but failed. Dr. Oh scrapped RoboShin’s body and memory. She told So Bong that they should all move on. So Bong continued being Human Shin’s bodyguard although she doesn’t like him but is desperate to have a glimpse of RoboShin in  him. One time So Bong gets badly hurt from protecting Shin. She’s not recovering coz she has lost the will to live. Then someone visits her in the hospital and it’s a robot who was sent to help her heal.

Spoiler: He is a cybernetic doll called the “perfect boyfriend” who was designed to fulfill intimate relations with a woman. He needs to collect data about how women think and feel to help perfect future models. His first subject is So Bong. To be continued in the upcoming drama of Yeo Jin Goo lol

5. It’s all just Nam Shin’s dream! 

I hope I made you laugh

Archived