[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Haha your cute ending suggestion was trending i saw some people even quoted it on twitter. 

Yeah youre right robot human seems normally dont have good ending. One that i know of is the japanese manga zettai kareshi and it was so sad ending. I really hope this wont follow that path.

Quite worried as NS3 was claiming his hand sensor not functioning well.

Really!? Im in Twitter? Where? :blink: Oh I read that manga too and watched the TW drama version. Definitely sad ending

About his hand, maybe he will pretend as NS again? His skin came off? Boxing sparring with SB or dad? lol

Somebody commented about Season 2 (not sure) so will it be open ending? Season 1 is Are You Human Too? so could Season 2 be Are You Robot Too? :P

31 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:
Haha...your story should become trending soon...

Yes wouldnt mind to have season 2.. they can have lower budget and i still be happy to see SKJ as NS/NS3. He have new drama third charm... but i think i wont be able to move on from AYHT. 

Thank you! Agree! This is his best role as of now. 2nd is Baek In Ho. Looks like he will have a cameo here coz I saw him playing a piano. :P

10 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Hi! I have not seen Strong Woman Do Bong Soon! I like the way you talked about it. I want to see it now! And you said she is a physically strong lead female! Yay! I love it! I think we need more dramas with strong lead females. I love romance, but I'm tired of seeing the lead female fall on the ground looking helpless. The male lead comes in, walking slowly. As he approaches her, he leans in to her face and stares at her! Then her offers her his hand. "Did you fall? I'm here to save you!" And she looks back at him as she looks like she is going to pass out. Then he catches her and lifts her up! They disappear into the night! 

I like the way you describe Strong Woman Do Bong Soon! I don't like the money-driven thing, but it sounds interesting! Thank you for giving me info on it! :) 

Based on what you said, you definitely should watch Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. Papa Kang’s role in that show might be of interest to you too :)

8 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

I don't know. Is NS3 really jealous? Does Young Hoon really deserve and apology from NS? I don't know. I like your thoughts on all these things. And I definitely agree with everything you said, but I have to disagree with something you said. You said you don't know what to say about SB and NS3, right? And you said you think he seems better than humans. And I agree he does have complications because he is a robot. So I disagree because I think there is a lot to think about with SB and NS3. I think he is starting to feel human. I think he feels human with SB, and I think she is confused because he seems human around her too, and I think she forgets that he isn't human...I just got lost in my thoughts! I'm not saying you're wrong.

More thoughts:

I don't know if Young Hoon likes the real Nam Shin. I think he likes Robot Nam Shin more. I believe Robot Shin asked about Real Shin, and Robot Shin blinked. I believe that is how he can tell if someone is lying. So I don't know about Young Hoon. I believe he was an orphan and I believe he always wanted Grandpa to love him. I'll move on from that. So you mentioned that we might see Real Nam Shin's true personality. Sometimes I think he is a good person, and sometimes I don't. 

And I want to know what happened with Grandpa, Seo Jong Gil, and Real Nam Shin's father 

I think he likes real Shin more since he knows him the best and also know that he is a bit messed up because of his past. As for the lying part I think he wasn't lying. The scene may be wanted to show that NS3 is adopting human's habits like lying/pranking. If he indeed was lying NS3 wouldn't have asked him why he goes so far human Shin (the pool scene) and Shin 3 trusted YH a lot even after that scene (even asked if he can call him hyung lol). Just my two cents :D

1 hour ago, chubbz said:

Based on what you said, you definitely should watch Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. Papa Kang’s role in that show might be of interest to you too :)

You really think so? Well, thanks! And I believe you. So you think Papa Kang's role in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon might be of interest to me?! Well, now I'm curious! I can't wait to watch it :).

50 minutes ago, crazyyo said:

I think he likes real Shin more since he knows him the best and also know that he is a bit messed up because of his past. As for the lying part I think he wasn't lying. The scene may be wanted to show that NS3 is adopting human's habits like lying/pranking. If he indeed was lying NS3 wouldn't have asked him why he goes so far human Shin (the pool scene) and Shin 3 trusted YH a lot even after that scene (even asked if he can call him hyung lol). Just my two cents :D

I understand what you're saying. And I remember each scene you described. Well, I hope you're right! I hope Young Hoon likes Real Nam Shin. So it looks like you're calling Real Nam Shin "Nam Shin" and it looks like you're calling Robot Nam Shin "NS3" Well, I will do the same thing you're doing! Thanks for giving me your two cents. Hahaha! I think you described everything so well. And I think Young Hoon said he wants to protect Nam Shin with his life.  And I think NS3 was happy to hear that :) 

NS3 can cry! He doesn’t know he has feelings but he’s realizing them little by little.

NS said to NS3 he was just playing a joke on SB but it seemed like NS3 realy was jealous.

YN asked why NS asked SB to protect him but he said he was just joking because it’s funny she fell in love with a robot.

mom comes and NS asks her if she went anywhere and she said she went for a walk , and after he gets better they can go together

SB’s dad is upset that SB fell in love with a robot.

1 minute ago, triplem said:

NS3 is feeling jealous when he sees SB give a Friendly hug to her two brothers 

NS knows mum is lying about how she feels about NS3? Seo calls Ye Na , she was asleep.  nS picks up instead. Seo comes and meet NS. What did they talk about @butterflyeffect 

Seo says something to YeNa that upsets her. I think she’s angry that Ns is working with dad . He hugs YeNa and says his sorry but his face just shows he’s out for revenge/ angry . 

NS asked him why he tried to kill him , etc.

Seo disowned Yena and said he doesn’t have a daughter anymore.

Yena is angry NS didn’t tell her he called dad and he hugs her (he’s obvs using her)

NS tells mom he didn’t go to Czech to look for her, he went to check something and turns out it was a waste of time (it seems like he knows something about his dad judging from what Seo says later)

grtandpa with Ji and NS3 (Pretty sure it's NS)

Yes it is NS! He isn't wearing watch, they are probably talking about company transfer matters. Grandpa didn't realize it at first but as he left he realized it's real Shin

Archived