[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, JiWookJiHyun said:

I noticed this too. Esp during first kiss where he rest both hands on NJH shoulder but cant look straight in her eyes. N the naive NJH believe her oppa makes her feel comfortable to film the kiss n bed scene without  knowing oppa was more nervous than her LOL

and I love how they are comforting while at the same time knowing that they rely to each others. just toooo cuuute <3

6 minutes ago, masthu said:

@miss0115    I actually feel that hyinnie has more power over wookie. They gimme this vibe that she needs to ask and our poor boy would do anything for her. Bwahahaha it would be down right hilarious!! Exactly I noticed that as well chingu! After the kiss scene it was even worse lol. Yet he tried to act all cool about it! Wookie you failed big time dude. Wookie seems to be more shaken than hyunnie. Seems like poor boy didn't see that coming keke. Practically He got more than he bargained for. Who knows realization of his true feelings for her must have come crashing down on him during that 1st kiss scene. No wonder he played that BTS at his concert!!!

I don't know I keep on thinking that somehow its njh who brings out his inner child LMAO she is just full of surprises I guess. all this time he always think that she is a cute and adorable girl, but then he found out that she is mature (look at how she determined in pursuing her study, she is just no kidding), can easily communicate with him, and give him a comfortable (stable) and familiar feelings, that's when it starts to bloom (maybe) LOL truuuueee, the BTS and the way he reminiscing the scenes and all T_____T suddenly i'm feeling so bad for this puppies....*out of sudden LOL*

1 hour ago, gglex6275 said:

:bawling:my pc wont power on~~ huhuhu I am super sad atm!

OMG...maybe your pc just need to take a break >< hopefully it would be ok soon! fighting!

• Like 14

6 hours ago, meiil said:

Lol how adorable, suspicious couple indeed.. 

What's happening???????  I am missing  something here?  

Anyone who is kind enough to update me on this?  ****please and please and another please  *** :heart:

I am totally drain now to back read..... I need to plug myself into JIJI sucket to recharge my battery.:blush:

• Like 10

2 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Imagine if Wookie isn't gonna enlist soon, I really wonder what we would have you know. Hahahs. Maybe he will keep on dropping bombs here, there and everywhere. Hahahs! 

My personal opinion.. his enlistment is a blessing in disguise. I think if he is not going to army, i dont think he would feel the urgency to drops the bomb to mark his teritory.. im sure he will take it slow with NJH. But since his enlistment is just around the corner we all can see how much he tried not to sounds too pushy but at the same time cant afford to lose her. Plus NJH going back to school to finish her study.. dont u think the timing is just PERFECT? 

• Like 21

8 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

Chingu, thanks for sharing. Both of them look so lost here. Lol. I mean lost in the kiss. Hehe. And yes, Hyunie looks so sexy and Wookie can't resist it. Ahh..my shipper feels..haha

Btw, what's the name of the song? It's one of the famous OST but i forgot. Lol

5 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

Chingu, i am so sorry to quote the image but i really need to coz OMG, this shark is SCARYYYYY!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Ain't he cute though? HAHAHA! And yes, during and after their kisses, they have this really really sensual look. Especially NJH, and its's sooo unreal as that girl was still considered a baby not too long ago. Which is why their kisses felt so damn real that I had goosebumps watching it. Like.. rrrawr? HAHAHA!

• Like 16

20 minutes ago, pauliza said:

I started to watch SP when the drama already aired Epsd 20 .I marathon Epsd 1 -20 in just  in 2days because of somebody posted this video .JCW's stolen glances in this video was really something & I am just curious what is going on here .Then I decided to watch the drama & started searching for their BTS after that .I started to ship this couple after I saw their uncut version first kiss .Never thought I m going to really hooked with this drama & jiji couple .Chinncaa ...NO RETURN  &  I never thought I am more concern on Jiji's love life more than my own love life :lol:

I've watched this like a million times, why is there still butterflies in my stomach, why oh why did you do this to us JiJi??? I want my life back LOL

• Like 18

Just noticed from this fancam ...this is the  kiss scene from UNCUT VERSION FIRST KISS (this scene is from behind the scenes & not included in the drama ) at least appeared for 50 seconds on the background clip (base on this fancam.) .The song is just around 3minutes ++ ,and 1/3 of the song shown  kiss scene which is not included in the drama . Delulu or not I still feel this is SUSPICIOUS .

• Like 12

27 minutes ago, pauliza said:

I started to watch SP when the drama already aired Epsd 20 .I marathon Epsd 1 -20 in just  in 2days because of somebody posted this video .JCW's stolen glances in this video was really something & I am just curious what is going on here .Then I decided to watch the drama & started searching for their BTS after that .I started to ship this couple after I saw their uncut version first kiss .Never thought I m going to really hooked with this drama & jiji couple .Chinncaa ...NO RETURN  &  I never thought I am more concern on Jiji's love life more than my own love life :lol:

She can match his gaze and he shines around her. You can see genuine happiness and joy especially in Wookie's face. Like he can really relate and connect to this bubbly, kind-hearted lady, they are so comfortable around each other. And to think this interview happened after the 1st big kiss scene :) So instead of being awkward, they actually became much closer. Oh my heart :heart:

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

I've watched this like a million times, why is there still butterflies in my stomach, why oh why did you do this to us JiJi??? I want my life back LOL

Hahaha..I almost have no life right now..my life is just work ,instagram ,this thread & sometimes youtube .I can't remember when the last time I hang out with my friends & went  shopping at the mall.I always tell them,next time because I m busy right now .I havent finished fight my way yet eventhough I start to watch that drama first before SP .

• Like 20

@aa95 as always, I am so in love with your post, keep them coming!!!! <3 ohh and also Thank youuu, it has been a crazy day at work and going back to to this thread reading your post and the others as well has really made my night. Thank you, thank you thank you. I love you all guys to the moon and back. See what I did there? Hahahahahahaa <3

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, stucked said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Ain't he cute though? HAHAHA! And yes, during and after their kisses, they have this really really sensual look. Especially NJH, and its's sooo unreal as that girl was still considered a baby not too long ago. Which is why their kisses felt so damn real that I had goosebumps watching it. Like.. rrrawr? HAHAHA!

Ikr..if i were Wookie, i can't resist it too when Hyunie give me that damn sexy kind of look with a message "take me, Oppa..now!" I will definitely RRAWWRRR. Oppsss..

Wookie is right..Hyunie is an adult now. The way she responded, i was like O M G. Are you sure this girl is only 22 years old??? Lol.

And Chingu, we need to post the scary shark gif again to relate with Wookie emotion when he saw Hyunie gave him that one sexy stare! Lol

• Like 16

18 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Hey chingu... let me join you in your delulu land today hehehe!! WARNING... this is based on what JK did, but I would like to express this to support our sister here. It is our delulu talking, don't take seriously.

I have to share with you that during one of the shoots of Kyo's commercials, the crew was wondering what the heck JK is doing in their set. He was not part of the commercial but he was there just waiting for her. He didn't just stop in to say hello, he stayed and waited for her. He would also send snacks/food deliveries on Kyo's commercial shoots (I'm guessing even in other products she endorses) perhaps to make up for his absence. When she went to Sweden (or somewhere in Europe) for a commercial shoot, the eagle eyes of SS squad was blessed with an information of JK's flight t information to Sweden (or that place where Kyo was) right at the same time she was there. He stayed for only 3 or 4 days while Kyo stayed longer. 

So what I'm saying is, things like these happen, it's not far-fetched. There might or might not be truth to your observation :)

@MoonlightSerenade thank you for the blow by blow of JIS concert. Clap, clap and standing O for your hard work. :heart:

@hannah92 I read your post about the instagram follow yesterday and I wanted to comment how AWSOME that finding was! (I got lost on the thread and forgot though) 

It really is something for that to be the case. For her to follow NJH would mean she's familiar with her. She doesn't follow random celebrities either (you said around only 4?) - so why would she follow NJH? It makes sense to follow JCW - since he represents the brand she works for - but NJH? 

I think there both kind of following each other around. (I'm dead serious here) They both did a photo shoot/ interview in the backyard of the hair salon of all places. Yesterday they were like minutes away from each other. I bet NJH might have been there for the 24 miracle shoot or something hence why this lady is familiar with her (obviously our princess made a very good impression hence the follow). 

Also I posted this before separately as a musing but my perhaps "delusional" mind is telling me NJH was around for that (funny) interview of JCW where he talks about NJH saying she'd visit and all . The interviewer looked at someone or something BEFORE/AS she asked him "which actress said they'd visit" and AFTER (-at the same spot). I watched the interview many time and she was completely focused on JCW for all the other parts except this. Plus that interview took place at the same time as one of his photo shoots and so honestly NJH might have been there. 

I was thinking yesterday- if they are "together" (dating or no) - they're not going to want to waste time. Like time is of the essence. And since Korea seems to love them - I don't think they super care if they're caught or not. Obviously they want to be discreet about it but like would that be there number one priority at the moment? I don't think so. 

@songsongdiehard

It's awsome that you brought the fact that SJK used to chill around SHK during her shoots as well! Because no one ever gave that news away until their marriage was announced! 

Like I remember we used to muse about their locations (like that time that they both were in California at the same time but it seemed like in different cities - but like Kyo was vacationing and Ki was sort of working/vacationing with staff so we didn't know if they met or not- I'm assuming they did now). But it wasn't just California - it was Europe and New York and Bali as well. Soo shippers basically were picking up the patterns.

Once can be a coincidence - but when it keeps happening over and over again - then we need to connect some dots. 

JiJi-  Iuno if we have enough points yet- but it makes sense given JCW's military enlistment that they might be a bit clingy at the moment. 

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Hahaha..I almost have no life right now..my life is just work ,instagram ,this thread & sometimes youtube .I can't remember when the last time I hang out with my friends & went  shopping at the mall.I always tell them,next time because I m busy right now .I havent finished fight my way yet eventhough I start to watch that drama first before SP .

I think when our captain is send off, we will slowly get our life back. for now, we are captive and hostaged in this thread :) 

• Like 21

4 hours ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

I observe when the scene is the” she is my woman” he turn around his chair it seems feeling shy. For me it’s like a go signal that this scene is very true in real life. 

I also observe that should be 4 scenes only but they show us 5. In the k2 part I did not see best 4 scenes or I just miss it out???

Yes you are right he did seem a bit more shy there. Ahhh soooo adorbs!!!! :wub:

• Like 11

46 minutes ago, stucked said:

So I am late. Super late for some stuffs in the thread. And Oh. I am reading stuffs wherein some got scared of what to share in this thread for fear of it being taken outside and butchered by trolls - a truly warranted fear. And then suggestions of leaving this thread if we find evidence about the otp just so we keep secrets. HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm sorry but that made me laugh. Sorry. :D 

My babies. Honestly, y'all should know by now who to actually trust in this thread. :wink: You'd know who are real and reel by the way y'all interact with each other everyday. Never let outsiders scare the sh!t out of us in our very own home. It's not like what we post here are super top secret. THEY AREN'T. Yes, I'm looking at you haters here. *smirks* It's seen everywhere to the point it's becoming redundant. If these trolls takes out our thoughts on certain issues about our OTP and twist it to their own benefits, that's their problem and not ours. If you can't ignore it, call them out on it. Even if it's under their own turf. :) Now, about creating a separate group chat to share more secret-y stuffs, if that'll make you all feel safer, do go ahead. I'm not joining though as I'm already having trouble catching up here and I don't think being in another chat group wil help my panicky heart. HAHAHA. 

Anyway, I selfishly created this thread to ultimately feed my JiJi shipper heart and to find like-minded individuals who loves Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun together as much as I do. They're the only reason why I watched SP in the first place. And having met all of you here, to spazz and share thoughts with, I consider that a truly lucky bonus from the universe.

*limply goes back to backreading*

Welcome back captain! Hahahha! And I concur with what you said here! Keke. Ain't no body coming to tear us apart. Hahahs! 

And BTW, I'm really really curious with you shopping them when they were both casted? What's your reason? You must have really fantastic foresight then! Hahahah! :D

24 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

:bawling:

*hugs hugs* I feel you chingu.. It's alright.. Phone is still usable too! I've been using my phone for the longest time already! 

20 minutes ago, iloveknovela said:

What's happening???????  I am missing  something here?  

Anyone who is kind enough to update me on this?  ****please and please and another please  *** :heart:

I am totally drain now to back read..... I need plug myself into JIJI sucket to recharge my battery.:blush:

It's just basically hyunni and Wookie were in gangnam area yesterday with their respective friends I guess but who knows? Hahahas. Hyunni was out with her make up artist? And Wookie was spotted in a dog cafe. Hahahahs! 

And dearie.. Remember to del the image in the quoted post too! *muakies!*

4 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

She can match his gaze and he shines around her. You can see genuine happiness and joy especially in Wookie's face. Like he can really relate and connect to this bubbly, kind-hearted lady, they are so comfortable around each other. And to think this interview happened after the 1st big kiss scene :) So instead of being awkward, they actually became much closer. Oh my heart :heart:

I never did think about this interview happening after their first kiss eh. Thanks for pointing it out dearie! So slow and silly of me! 

• Like 13

33 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

Seems knetz do leave them alone. We don't see pictures of their outing on SNS. Hyunie didn't wear a mask and no one took a pic of her. Wookie did but I'm sure no one paid attention when he puts them on. So if he did drop her off, no one knows and if he did pick her up, again no one knows. Perfect! :wub:

Also it seems Hyunie's nail color is in trend in SK. I saw Ailee has that color on. It's not bright white where it attracts attention. More of scoft white/off white. Really pretty. 

How about the nail art similar to stationary? Is that the trend too? 

• Like 10