Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

2 hours ago, leeeeeecx said:

PEOPLE I'M ACTUALLY CURIOUS. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE uncommon BTS SCENE? 

what I mean by uncommon are those not so big moments that they have. for example, one of my favorites was when Hyunnie suddenly look (and hold) Wookie's pinky when she noticed that her pinky didn't fully fit (missing pinky scene) the dishwashing gloves hihihihi

One of my fave BTS was when they were eating noodles coz JCW dived into his ramen like a hungry dog and they laughed at him coz they have not statred filming yet. Then He asked NJH casually if she likes egg in her ramen, then she replied no, I dont put egg in my ramen I felt that they were in a "getting to know each other" phase. They were so cute and NJH's ringing laughter echoed throughout that BTS :blush:

• Like 20
  • Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pauliza

• masthu

• lovethatlook

• babyval22

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,  I have been a silent reader since May/Jun period and I remembered that I was still wondering how come there were only few members in this forum during that time. But today... despite the sho

Hi chingus! First time posting here. I was lurking here from the beginning. How? Because I was checking for someone to create this thread every day LOL. Thanks to @stucked. Didn’t have plans to c

Hello friends!    So yeah, I have gone crazy and ultimately give in to my shipper's heart. Finally created this thread for the Nam Ji Hyun and Ji Chang Wook shippers of Suspicious Partner! YA

20 hours ago, huntergal said:

"Actually I really had a lot of thought regarding that. If I have a girl that I truly love, I think I would keep loving her. Whether I'm going to the army or not, I would love her because I love her. If I really love her a lot. If she's still here when I'm back from army, I would keep loving her."  - JCW, July 22nd, 2017

, thanks (credit: @riririru@meiil for reminding me the whole quote)

And the lyrics to Beautiful Life: 

Please stay by my side. I don’t want to lose you. Please don’t leave me. So I won’t be living in the memories....

Me:

This is too much for my hearteu!!! Help me! Don't help me! #ShipIsFreakinSailing 

Tagging @stucked @songsongdiehard @lovethatlook @4nnlov3pink so y'all can see the update if you don't have time to backread. 

@huntergal I KNOW IT'S LATE (U ALL SO FAST HA...HA... I'M STRUGGLING 2 CATCH UP) BUT STILL, UNNIE THANK U MUCH BEC U TAG ME IN THIS SO HEART FLUTTERING POST:wub:  U MUST KNOW HOW HAPPY AM I, UNNIE.THIS MAKE BUTTERFLIES IN MY STOMACH.

AND PLEASE MIND ME 2 SHARE THIS MUST BE LONG RANT BEC I CAN'T KEEP THIS EMOTION BY MYSELF. I SHOULD SHARE IT HERE 2 MAKE MY HEART KEEP CALM. SO PLEASE ENDURE WITH ME UNNIE AND OF COURSE ALL SHIPPERS HERE ALSO. :kiss_wink:

2 MY LOVELY UNNIE @huntergal AND ALL DEAR JIJI SHIPPERS HERE.... LIKE SOME OF US HERE, I HAVE THESE MIX EMOTIONS, SAD BEC WOOKIE OPPA WILL BE IN ARMY SOON BUT HAPPY BEC WE ALL HERE ARE AS THE WITNESS OF INDIRECTLY CONFESSION OF HIM 4 SOMEONE SPECIAL. NO... NOT ONLY US HERE IN JIJI COUPLE SHIPPERS PARADISE WHO FEEL IT BUT THE AUDIENCES IN CONCERT AND SO SOME K-NETZ FEEL THE SAME AS US HERE. 

OTTOKE... I DON'T REALLY PREPARE WOOKIE OPPA WILL SAY SOMETHING LIKE THIS AND THIS TALK HE SAID IS SO BOLD N HE DIDN'T ONLY TALK FREELY AS THE QUESTION APPEAR ON BOARD BUT TAKE NOTE: HE HAD THOUGHT A LOT OF IT= MEANS "SOMETHING" HAPPENED 2 HIM B4 SO HE HAD THIS THOUGHT SO MUCH. AND WHAT IS IT THEN? WHEN IS IT THEN? AND WHEN I REMEMBER FROM INTERVIEWS B4 HE ALWAYS SAID NO 2 DATING NOW AS HE WANTS TO PREPARE 4 ARMY, WHY HE SUDDENLY MAKES DIFFERENT STATEMENT IN THIS CONCERT. SO OF COURSE WHAT ELSE MAKE HIM LIKE THIS THEN HE FALLS IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE, SO MUCH IN LOVE THAT EVEN IF THE ARMY IS APPROACHING HE COULDN'T IGNORE AWAY THIS FEELING. AND OF COURSE I KNEW IT IS HAPPENING DURING SP, WHEN ELSE? HONESTLY I REALLY PREPARE HE WILL ANSWER THE SAME AS HIS INTERVIEW B4 BUT LAST NIGHT WAS SO DIFFERENT N I'M IN SHOCK REALLY.... :astonished: DID WOOKIE OPPA SAID LIKE THIS? AM I DREAMING? BUT THEN I *SLAPMYCHEEKBONGHEESTYLE AND BACK 2 REALITY. IT IS REALLY HAPPENING. WOOKIE OPPA U DID IT. I'M PROUD OF U.

DEFINITELY THIS IS WHAT WOOKIE OPPA ALWAYS SAID, HE'LL PROTECT HIS GIRL NOT BY NAMING HER NAME OR MAKE ANY OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT YET BUT STILL HE CLAIMS HER 4 SURE AS HIS GIRL. DO NOT NEED 2 TALK *wearedatingLOUDER, PEOPLE WILL KNOW IMMEDIATELY CAUSE HE ALREADY TALK OUT OF LOUD HIS SINCERELY FEELING 2 ALL WHO COMES ON HIS JISCOVERY CONCERT. TRUST ME NO ONE WOULDN'T FEEL SAD WITH THAT KIND CONFESSION, SO SINCERELY, I'M HAPPY BUT SAD AT THE SAME TIME. 

URI JIJI COUPLE DEFINITELY 2 SHY COUPLE WHO IS IN LOVE BUT THEY ACT BOLD ABOUT EACH OTHER FEELING IN CLEVER WAY 2 SHOW IT TO PUBLIC. THAT'S WHY I WILL BELIEVE WITH THIS SHIP ALTHOUGH IT MEANS I'VE TO WAIT 4 NEXT 1 YEAR 9 MONTHS OR MORE. AND I KNOW I'M NOT ALONE CAUSE I'M WITH OTHERS JIJI SHIPPERS.

:joy: I REMEMBER WE GOT THAT ONCE OR TWO OR MORE *THEREALITYCHECK* POST. I CAN LAUGH ABOUT IT NOW.

WE EVEN ASK OURSELF, ARE WE INSANE??? NEVER KNOW THAT DURING OUR STRUGGLE "NOT" OR "YES" 2 SHIP JIJI COUPLE, IN OTHER PLACE, IN THE SAME EARTH, DIFFERENT TIME AND SITUATION, OPPA ALSO DID HIS REALITY CHECK HIMSELF BUT THANKFULLY HE GOES WITH WHAT HIS FEELING WANTS. :thumbsup:

#jijicouplefighting

#jijishippersfighting

Note: I'm too hyper, sorry 4 capslock. I'm on phone so it's difficult 2 edit my post:kiss_wink: And do u all recognize when SP footage is on screen, he keeps explaining like someone do his brief presentation. So cute ...and...and ... don't u think he tells his own love story, ... meeting...falling in love ...confession... And I love...love when he keeps use "WE meet ... WE fall in love... bla bla bla". It is usually I never watch an actor explains the character in drama using *We* but rather choose the characters' name in FM.

• Like 23
24 minutes ago, nikih said:

hope those bottles ure popping are virgin or else at this rate you will have to join AA meeting soon...no worry though i will accompany you since i am also drunk in "their love". 

LMAO!!! Unfortunately they were Martinelli's Apple Juice bottles! DYLMAO! How about them apples? *wink* although by "happy hour" I will pop an adult beverage in celebration of our soon to be 400 PAGES. Lol! *swooning* I love being drunk off of their love. When they officiate, I'd say it'll be a soju party for days lol!

• Like 10
2 hours ago, aladidah said:

For me it was the Ramen fist bump scene. When they were on standby waiting to shoot that scene, Wookie asked Hyunnie if she liked eggs in her Ramen, she was like "I don't like eggs with mine" and he was like "I like eggs in mine". I thought that little convo was so sweet. He was getting to know her, what she likes, her taste in food etc. and you could see one of the crew members intently listening before screaming to whomever was preparing the Ramen that JCW says he likes eggs with his Ramen

Me too. I like this BTS

• Like 14
11 minutes ago, aladidah said:

@attriste I love love love that BTS too but its not uncommon favorite, on the contrary, Its a VERY VERY common favorite. We are looking to hear your favorite uncommon BTS

Hahahahaha I read wrongly. These two have blinded me

ok my uncommon favourite...... is the one where Taejoon and him were milkshake aegyo-ing her and taejoon looked at her but she looked at jcw. Heh. 

• Like 20
2 hours ago, leeeeeecx said:

PEOPLE I'M ACTUALLY CURIOUS. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE uncommon BTS SCENE? 

what I mean by uncommon are those not so big moments that they have. for example, one of my favorites was when Hyunnie suddenly look (and hold) Wookie's pinky when she noticed that her pinky didn't fully fit (missing pinky scene) the dishwashing gloves hihihihi

one of my favorite bts moments is the rehearsal of nightmare hug where oppa glides his hands down her arms from her elbows to the tips of her finger before releasing her. What a smooth operation lol i got goosebumps.

• Like 20
3 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

One of my fave BTS was when they were eating noodles coz JCW dived into his ramen like a hungry dog and they laughed at him coz they have not statred filming yet. Then He asked NJH casually if she likes egg in her ramen, then she replied no, I dont put egg in my ramen I felt that they were in a "getting to know each other" phase. They were so cute and NJH's ringing laughter echoed throughout that BTS :blush:

OMG!!! HIGH GIVE @lovethatlook Thats exactly mine hahahahahahah....I bet you didn't see me post that earlier right?

2 minutes ago, nikih said:

one of my favorite bts moments is the rehearsal of nightmare hug where oppa glides his hands down her arms from her elbows to the tips of her finger before releasing her. What a smooth operation lol i got goosebumps.

Ummm thats a common favorite hahahah Whats your uncommon favorite? you know the BTS people hardly mention but stood out to you?

• Like 16
5 minutes ago, attriste said:

Hahahahaha I read wrongly. These two have blinded me

ok my uncommon favourite...... is the one where Taejoon and him were milkshake aegyo-ing her and taejoon looked at her but she looked at jcw. Heh. 

ohhhhweeeeee!!! you noticed that too. He was such a thirdwheel. They both aeygo'ed her but her focus was only on Wookie when she asked if he really would want a milkshake or something along those lines....heheheheh

• Like 15
3 minutes ago, aladidah said:

ohhhhweeeeee!!! you noticed that too. He was such a thirdwheel. They both aeygo'ed her but her focus was only on Wookie when she asked if he really would want a milkshake or something along those lines....heheheheh

Wahahahah. I'll admit I'm a Taejoon fan but a lot lesser than shipping these two. I watch his interactions too tee hee. If only to debunk some crazy tj-jh theories. 

• Like 12
3 hours ago, sharreb said:
For those who wants to tune in to the show.

Enjoying namjihyun on running man so much. She dressed as a college student not as an actress or idol and wore sneakers. And even if the camera is not on her u can totally hear her laughter. And she also automatically steps to the side for others to stand in the middle. Which reminded me of SP group photo esp the script reading one. I kp wondering why is the leading lady not in the middle. Shes not one to concern herself about this or one who wants lime light for herself. I just keep finding more reasons to love her.

bet you this is one of the 101 reasons why he felt for her...honestly i was a bit annoyed at the 2nd lead girl.....chincha how can you be so senseless not once (script reading) but twice (last scene wrap up)...i will give her a benefit of doubt though as maybe she is just used to stand in the middle with her girl group? but whatever this just shows how humble, levelheaded, respectful, and mature our baby girl is.  

Edited by nikih
remove gif
  • Like 17
21 minutes ago, nikih said:

*runs to YT asap to be pervy n feel goosebumps too* :ph34r:

• Like 13
9 minutes ago, attriste said:

Wahahahah. I'll admit I'm a Taejoon fan but a lot lesser than shipping these two. I watch his interactions too tee hee. If only to debunk some crazy tj-jh theories. 

heheheh! I dunno if i'm a fan fan but i did watch all 200million episodes of Ugly alert many many times over and loved his pairing with the second female lead more than the main OTP

• Like 10
9 minutes ago, nikih said:

bet you this is one of the 101 reasons why he felt for her...honestly i was a bit annoyed at the 2nd lead girl.....chincha how can you be so senseless not once (script reading) but twice (last scene wrap up)...i will give her a benefit of doubt though as maybe she is just used to stand in the middle with her girl group? but whatever this just shows how humble, levelheaded, respectful, and mature our baby girl is.  

Wahaha lets not start.... me too, me too... but no I don't think she stands in middle cos she is the tallest. Hmm. Ok moving on. 

• Like 13
1 minute ago, attriste said:

Wahaha lets not start.... me too, me too... but no I don't think she stands in middle cos she is the tallest. Hmm. Ok moving on. 

totally! moved on...just had to let it out lol 

• Like 10
8 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

No, im working. Ill back read tonight!

im sure ill be dizzy

Let me copy this gif because everytime I begin back reading, I'll see something and then comment and find myself back to the present page and then the rest is obvious .... here I am yet again .. LOL!!! Ooopps I meant to copy your gif but this posted instead LOL! Oh well enjoy his handsome smile and excitement in response to NJM's lines. Kekekeke

• Like 19
29 minutes ago, aladidah said:

Ummm thats a common favorite hahahah Whats your uncommon favorite? you know the BTS people hardly mention but stood out o you?

omgosh this hw is hard! Aigoo and chincha every moment has been discussed and dissected in every way possible. 

• Like 11