[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

3 hours ago, valleryrose said:

*Wearing JiJi filters to not see unnecessary (hater stuff) things*

*comes back after crying in a corner*

*calmly scrolls down*

*Opens spoiler*

*Closes spoiler*

*Counts numbers backwards*

*apparently it doesn't work that way*

L M A O *stops lauging for a second to hug her chingu @valleryrose * Then re reads her reply and laughs hysterically with joy. *sighs*fighting delulu minds to the M A X!!!* :wub::D:ph34r:

1 minute ago, ehead said:

@leeeeeecx oooppsss... sorry you were asking for uncommon bts scene... i read it wrong... Im still drugged with the medication from last night allergic reaction, Lol! 

Anyways, this is my uncommon bts scene. I love how Hyunnie comfortably put her head on Wookies shoulder while laughing hysterically... 

I hope you are feeling better chingu. And yes, I love that too. It conveys a subtle message of "I am comfortable in our zone, hide me while I die of embarassement." LMAO!!! *sighs @ their cutness galore* :wub:

• Like 16

16 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

I hope you are feeling better chingu. And yes, I love that too. It conveys a subtle message of "I am comfortable in our zone, hide me while I die of embarassement." LMAO!!! *sighs @ their cutness galore* :wub:

Oh, thank you my friend :blush:. Me feeling better but still trying to stay awake to read (and backread) all the wonderful posts in this thread. Ya all are amazing!!! :heart:

• Like 13

GIFfing so hard coz Im at work and ipad is not cooperating with my thoughts

Our boi is in love but he is in a predicament whether he should shout it out loud or keep mum about it. Girlie is cool with whatever so teases him endlessly

he be like:

18085318.gif

She be like

17832976.gif

Together they be like:

22721701.gif

Shippers be like:

Spoiler

8155626.gif

Me be like:

Spoiler

funny-job-gif-13.gif

• Like 19

1 hour ago, nikih said:

one of my favorite bts moments is the rehearsal of nightmare hug where oppa glides his hands down her arms from her elbows to the tips of her finger before releasing her. What a smooth operation lol i got goosebumps.

Yeah, he was so touchy touchy. Its his ninja moves on the loose just Like his "ran his eyes over her body" ninja move too. He does it too subtlety that you cant catch it at first glance, so you do a slow mo of the BTS. Heee wookie, if you are a ninja, we are samurai/shogan with hokage moves too. :blush::glasses: 

• Like 21

3 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Yeah, he was so touchy touchy. Its his ninja moves on the loose just Like his "ran his eyes over her body" ninja move too. He does it too subtlety that you cant catch it at first glance, so you do a slow mo of the BTS. Heee wookie, if you are a ninja, we are samurai/shogan with hokage moves too. :blush::glasses: 

hahah you know when you can't understand what they're saying all you can do is focusing on the " action" 

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, nikih said:

wookie practically just egged whole S Korea onto this army visit thingie...starting to feel bad for baby girl now...bet you after his enlistment, wherever she goes  people can't help but ask her if she had visited wookie yet...lol...baby girl can run but she can't hide...wookie got game. Jokes aside, I am sure both have discussed  beforehand what they're going to say in interviews. 

Possibly yes. They might have discussed that since army thing is already a 'cat' which is let out of the bag, courtesy that BTS, lets just continue with how things are going and let the world believe that Hyunnie offered and Wookie politely declined in his interviews. I would have believed this if this issued was raised once and then died; however thats not the case..why is thing being repeatedly mentioned? Also, if I believe the Dispatch article where he says like three of his previous co-stars offered, and then Section's interview is like a confirmation and continuation to the article that infact it was Hyunnie who genuinely wanted to visit..interviewer's question was clear..who will visit you? He could have mentioned other names..but Hyunnie's name came from the horse's mouth himself..

Is this all planned? There is only so much you plan and prepare..

• Like 20

35 minutes ago, ehead said:

@leeeeeecx oooppsss... sorry you were asking for uncommon bts scene... i read it wrong... Im still drugged with the medication from last night allergic reaction, Lol! 

Anyways, this is my uncommon bts scene. I love how Hyunnie comfortably put her head on Wookies shoulder while laughing hysterically... 

@ehead I just have to say I absolutely love that scene so much. This is one of the many moments where you see them having a full on belly laugh. They really had a great time filming there is no denying that and delulumodeon I believe thats why Wookie said he'll look at it as a fond memory if things don't work out 

• Like 15

5 hours ago, spy booble said:

Hahaha...wookie put himself in the first place,Let's see before u judge.:D  

Gong Yoo(Goblin)

Jo jung suk(Jealousy Incarnate

Park seo joon(Fight for my way)

Ji chang wook(Suspucious Partner)

THE BEST KISSER GOES TO..............................

LET'S CHOOSE CHINGUS:D

JCW is correct!!! He is the clear winner because of the way his kiss is being reciprocated. All of the kisses were lovely, but his partner (NJH) responded best to his and that is what sets it apart and is blowing our minds!!! :wub:

• Like 20

Someone here had the great idea to say that the bts in naver are longer so I ended up rewatching all the bts on naver... And I promised myself before that I would stop that habit and control it, but what can I do?

My favorite uncommon bts is when he steps out of the car and she helps him with his hair and he looks at her then he says something to her (no mics so we can't here).

• Like 17

Gaaaaaahhhhhhhh I love waking up and the thread is like 30 pages ahead!!! 

Everyone said everything so not much to add BUT I'm getting this feeling that NJH and JCW are really sticking together these days. 

Okay so maybe I'm pushing it now but during the interview when JCW is talking about NJH visiting him in the army did anyone see the host look to the side like she was looking directly at someone or something???? 

When songsong marriage news was released - some people in the media commented how during some of SHK photoshoots/magazine interview after DOTS ended - SJK was there. They didn't report anything at the time but they thought it was weird that he was there. 

And since JCW is enlisting soon - and both of them are pretty confident in their answers and actions - I just got this feeling like what if she was there? Like just casually chilling at the side? 

I cant make gifs so I took screenshots of the way her head turned. She went "ohhhh ~sigh~ and turn look at something" 

FullSizeRender%2023.jpg?download&psid=1

FullSizeRender%2022.jpg?download&psid=1

This is just musing. Obviously there is no way to confirm if she was or wasn't there. Not unless someone rats them out but all the dating articles seem to be very regulated anyway. With sooooo many rumors going around that they are dating amongst fans and all - I still can't believe no one has asked them that directly.

It's like their an open secret in the industry already!

• Like 17

21 minutes ago, daloula said:

Someone here had the great idea to say that the bts in naver are longer so I ended up rewatching all the bts on naver... And I promised myself before that I would stop that habit and control it, but what can I do?

My favorite uncommon bts is when he steps out of the car and she helps him with his hair and he looks at her then he says something to her (no mics so we can't here).

Do you mean this scene where his laser eyes were at work

XmWkHGc.gif

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, daloula said:

@aladidah Yess exactly this one :wub:

I just found out that NJH is actually the sunbae since she debuted in 2004 and he debuted in 2006, that's too funny.

Yep! thats why during SPs press con, NJH said Wookie would say he was going to depend on and learn from her and she would instead dodge him and say nope I'll depend on and learn from you instead. These two beautiful lovebirds :wub:

• Like 21

I gave on on trying to keep up this thread. You guys are too fast! Lol!

anyway, I've seen JCW's interview where he mentioned NJH's name and that he would be grateful if she visits him in the army. I haven't seen a guy smile like that for a younger sister. I haven't followed JCW much, so I don't know if he reacts like that during interviews. My fellow Pinoys would probably agree with me when I say, he looked like he was getting "kilg" (can't translate this in English, sorry. But this is a good thing, promise!) while mentioning NJH's name. Has he done that in the past pre-NJH?

• Like 18

9 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

@riririru kamsamida!!! Saranghaeyoooo!!!!!!!! *hugs* did you miss us? Cause we missed you!

JCW+cap : Jihyun said she's going to come but i told her not to. I want to show "I can do well by myself! You don't have to worry about me." cap [you believe in oppa right? Dont worry about me]
But! i would feel really grateful if she come

You want to see how close they really are? Quoting from @riririru translation. 

JCW said he knew NJH wanted to come but he said I can do well - He knows she will worry about him while he is in the army so he wants to reassure her, that he will be okay even if she doesn't visit him. -you believe Oppa, right? - another reassurance coming from JCW, he is trying to appear as someone reliable and dependable to her. -Don't worry about me - another sign of him wanting to comfort her, because he knows she will be certainly fretting about him, probably due to the fact that it has been said that the army training is hard.-But I would be grateful if she come. -This statement is two fold in its message, he is strong, reliable and dependable and he will be okay. but in the end, he still says he still needs her and will be comforted if she visits him.

LKAFHSAKJDGHSKJGHDFKJGHJFDSHJF Damn it! You two, why don't you just get married while you are at it! Chongmal Bitshusoo!!!! If you look at the nuances of that particular conversation, we assume that it did occur between them, why do I get the feeling that JCW was trying to comfort and reassure NJH that he will be fine. And why the hell, is this conversation giving a BF-GF conversation vibe!!!!

Chaebal butak! Can someone tell me, my vibe and understanding of this particular conversation is wrong! Debunk me, chaebal!!! @stucked @aladidah @MoonlightSerenade@masthu @attriste

aww chingu i absolutely love this and completely agree!! wookie knows that our hyunnie will worry and is reassuring her that he will be ok. wookie i so transparent. the army question has been brought up so many times but the only one on his mind is our hyunnie. i do believe hyunnie will visit him - it doesn't seem in her nature not to. plus, she will be in school and will have a more flexible schedule to visit! i would be really surprised if she doesn't visit. it looks like our wookie is trying to reassure her and be the strong and more dependable one but deep down our puppy would love for hyunnie to come and she will go!! we might not hear about it until maybe after he is discharged from the military, but i am sure our hyunnie will go. stay strong shippers. aww wookie is so sweet. bombs have been dropping left and right for us chingus. this has been a blessing. i had initially thought we wouldn't get much news or "coincidences" post SP because they don't have interviews and whatnot together, no photoshoot. but this is even better!

and i saw a comment on someone saying wookie is doing this for PR...no, our wookie is very honest and transparent. he is already popular - what PR does he need?

im also glad this interview was in a video because we can see our wookie's bright and happy smile not just on his face but from within, and yes, a man was laughing in the background (SUSPICIOUS) when wookie said if hyunnie came to visit, he would be very grateful.

• Like 22