[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

7 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

I am probably gonna have a nightmare tonight captain thanks to you..!! Lol..

Hide contents

I don't know if @aladidah and I are talking about the same thing but the video felt a bit off.. not what it was meant to be.. or how it was supposed to feel..

yah, which video is on topic here, wtf I just stepped out a moment, and I am out of the loop???

• Like 10

6 hours ago, stucked said:

AND YOU WERE LOWKEY SPAZZING HERE AND I HAD NO IDEA WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT EARLIER AND NOW I DO AND I AM JUST SO HAPPY!!! YOU SHOULD'VE SMACK US SO WE COULD'VE SPAZZ TOGETHER! OH HAPPY TIMES!!!!

*ugly crying commences*

Still back reading, but unnie did say that she would ask oppa again about visiting him. So they may have talked about it and agreed it's okay to confirm to the public that she may visit. LOL! So oppa all googley eyes can't help but shout "Yes my woman may visit me!" LOL! I mean he already broke it to his fans at his concert via his SP clip that BH/NJH is his woman so a big weight has been lifted off his chest where he can express freely in his answers. I mean, he ain't got nothing to lose, he is going in soon and needs some "dirty but pretty" love time with his woman. LOL! *okay runs back to back reading* 

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, aladidah said:
  Hide contents

Oh, I thought it was an outright diss to the other shippers and i was loving it LOL! 

LOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

LMAO!! I felt the exact opposite!!! That a hater made it!! Hahahhahah!! 

*Oh God I am so embarrassed*

*I am just gonna go cry in a corner*

*I swear I am not crazy*

*running back to delete posts*

• Like 9

Oh my! I just slept through the night and I have to back read 20 pages. Oh dear this thread is going like the flash. Lol! Not that I'm complaining I love reading but I miss out on the spazzing about the video I have yet to see and spazz and comment on in a bit. Thank you guys. I like waking up to this. Something to look forward to.

• Like 14

I was just casually scrolling through NJH's instagram, and saw that shippers and haters are having a war in the comment section...now, I won't be surprised if they avoid talking about each other in interviews seeing that things have gotten way out of hand.

• Like 18

7 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Who summoned me?

Working right now, for the mean time.....

Hide contents

He is soooo into her lower lip

Hide contents

NSFW

Hide contents

OH EM GEE!!! I am just never gonna make it with my back reading when I see or hear my name being called.... :ph34r:....

Spoiler

Minors please don't click any further ...:ph34r:

Spoiler

Oppa please don't click any further ... :ph34r:

Spoiler

Unnie, I know this is the effect of oppa's glittering eyes .... :ph34r:

Spoiler

35a397a30ef7d0e16b7865e6e18c6c4a.gif

• Like 11

2 hours ago, biejuju said:

LOL hahhahahaaa

love this and the shark thing..

hope other shippers in ig just calm down and just spazz with other shippers, eventually people close to jibong will tell NJH and JCW how we are hoping for them to be real.. hahaha

as a side note, even its sad that most of my beloved oppas are in their MS,, it would take after two years for them to have another romantic project, so for now we could be delulu with our OTP for 2 years hahaha..

dont they have a reward vacation??? i hope they do before JCW goes out of radar for the meantime...

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

*I swear I am not crazy*

LOOOOOL!!!! This is sooo funny and precious I can't LOOOL!!!. Come here @valleryrose just want ta hug you real tight 

giphy.gif

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

*I swear I am not crazy*

ehhh which video???

• Like 5

4 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

ugh I think you need to ask permission from @Dingy Conk to use so much duct tape!

I am back and feeling better (thanks to all who wished me well)... although I think the several happy bombing in the past pages threaten to knock me flat out again. I really need to regulate my emotions and try to reduce the running in ecstatic circles non-stop (mentally I mean). I also really appreciate the humour, analysis, positivity, and precious translations - really made my days wonderful!

Thanks to all for missing my duct tape too! I had declared myself a mild shipper in the earlier days of this thread for my mental/physical health (coz life has many sudden spanners thrown our way, and I don't want to get my hopes up or jinx things... heheh), and therefore kinda could rationalise away all those "circumstantial evidence"/coincidences/media interviews and even what he said during his concert in the past few hundreds of thread pages. My heart wanted to believe, but my mind demanded hardcore (oooh... hardcore... sexy word... oops, sorry got distracted) evidence like an agency statement or dispatch photos, before I could surrender my body and soul to the ship! 

BUT!!!!! With the Section TV interview, I cannot stay "blind" anymore (I will be a moderate shipper now! Haha! Sorry, can't help it. I have a cautious personality). Like some of you girls said, it was not what JCW said, but it was his bashful smile and twinkling eyes (and slightly reddened ears) that confirmed that he is VERY INTO NJH. I think, no amount of duct tape/gorilla tape/elephant glue/liquid nail/whatever's in the hardware store (oooh... hardware... another sexy word... sorry, got distracted again) will help any of us now. I simply cannot, for my life, figure out how to rationalise away his behaviour during the interview. Not even as a psychotherapist.

Of course, if I want to be cynical, I can say, "yeah, it's part of the industry's machination, and he has to say whatever that draws audiences further... you know, PR and all that stuff"... but even then, my mind is not convinced with such a perspective. I will find it tremendously outrageous and perplexing if in the end, he says that he is not into her. My only 2 concerns then, would be that he is still in the process of stepping out of his NJW character... and I hope that is not the case :( And my other concern would be that NJH is less into him than he is into her :( Ok... this is not healthy for me... I must stop ruminating now and just have fun. And so.......

..... anyone wondering what cosmetics JCW is using? I really wanna know the products or the technique for achieving that glow without looking greasy in my humid climate! :)

And I think it will be fun for us to strive to meet in SoKo in 2019. In 2 years, some of us can

- achieve some proficiency in Korean language

- save $ to travel to SoKo and have a blast there, regardless of the state of the ship

- prepare yourselves to be the ultimate tribute gifts to JCW, in case NJH doesn't want him... lolololol

Edit: I am also grateful for how everyone strives to be chill/level-headed/kind to other shippers and fans and stay clear of toxic behaviour. Proud of all of us! Let's keep it up! 

Edited by Dingy Conk
  • Like 23

*Wearing JiJi filters to not see unnecessary (hater stuff) things*

*comes back after crying in a corner*

*calmly scrolls down*

17 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Hide contents

Minors please don't click any further ...:ph34r:

Reveal hidden contents

Oppa please don't click any further ... :ph34r:

Reveal hidden contents

Unnie, I know this is the effect of oppa's glittering eyes .... :ph34r:

Reveal hidden contents

35a397a30ef7d0e16b7865e6e18c6c4a.gif

*Opens spoiler*

*Closes spoiler*

*Counts numbers backwards*

*apparently it doesn't work that way*

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

*I swear I am not crazy*

What happened? And ladies, don't trip. We will not be running around like a chicken without it's head on here deleting our comments because pirates are being ninjas on here. Stay delulu and spazz freely. Aigooo... *hugs* .... 

• Like 15

Thanks & Credit to owner. 

I really LOVE the sequence of the clips. I think JCW is kind of telling fans and NJH his feeling thru JW. Sly man... 

1. Dirty but pretty - we know how both of them love this scene. 

2. You not troubling me. Become my person again. - awwwww.. I feel JCW is telling JH not to worry, i'll protect you from all this madness. Just come to me. Its going to be alright. 

3. The confession - huwaaaaa.. in the scene, he said he love her and he will wait her right. Just come to him slowly.... JCW is telling NJH he will stay rooted with his decision, till the day come, they have to be patient...

4. This girl is mine! - KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Like JW is confessing to Nara. *and intentionally in her face kind of way* JCW is confessing to the world JH is his! Eat that! 

Arhhhh.. That's my delulu interpretations of the clips. I just can't... *somebody slap me and tell me im wrong*

• Like 24

My good nyt post

Im owez sucker for all their "hands" scene.

About the war i thk not suprising. JCW gave alot of fodder for both shippers and haters. Unfortunate they do it on jihyunnie's ig. But i thk our champ noes to brush it off like its nothing. Shes bright enuf to know what matters. I have faith in her maturity and her personality.

But i thk tonight i might dream of sharks.. I keep seeing it ahhh @stucked u r feeling toothy today. 

Til tomoro hopefully i can sleep without another bomb going off.

• Like 20