[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

16 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

The way Wookie treats his fans is so amazing that it makes me cry..!!

*really wish to meet him once in this lifetime*

*wipes tears*

I love it hahahaha you're so choked up with emotion today hahahah. Haven't seen you comment live for awhile since I've been traveling :( 

• Like 12

It seems these two are sailing their own ship and we are tagging along and enjoying every ride on smooth and calm waters! :wub::D

How much more obvious can these two get??? I noticed NJH's nails have flower and leafs...hmm, seems she's heading to the beach. Shopping for new bikini, Hyuniee? :phew: Didn't he plan to go to Jejudo with his mom? Or was it her? These two seriously have become one person that I can't remember who said what! :D

This is the meaning of Beautiful Life ost from Goblin. Look at the lyrics, chingus! :o:wub:

It’s a beautiful life
I’ll be by your side
It’s a beautiful life
I’ll be behind you
Beautiful love
If I am with you under the sun
Even just breathing feels good

[Chorus]
It’s a beautiful life
Beautiful day
I’ll be living in the memories of you
Beautiful life
Beautiful day
Please stay by my side

[Hook]
Beautiful my love
Beautiful your heart
It’s a beautiful life
It’s a beautiful life

[Verse 2]
It’s a beautiful life
Always I’ll protect you
It’s a beautiful life
Be able to lean on me
Beautiful love
Your tears and your smiles
Be able to share

[Chorus]
It’s a beautiful life
Beautiful day
The day I loved you so badly
Beautiful life beautiful day
I don’t want to lose you
Beautiful my love
Beautiful your heart
It’s a beautiful life

[Bridge]
The memories which resemble with you in the world
Those are remained to me

The memories of you, the memories with you
It’s a sorrowful life
Sorrowful day

[Outro]
To me who can’t overcome a sadness
Sorrowful life sorrowful day
Please don’t leave me
So I won’t be living in the memories
It’s a beautiful life

• Like 18

May i share something out of topic? 

I'm just in biggest shock rite now bcs i found this accidentally in my explorer lol ok, as I introduced myself, i'm a hottest and actually junkay is my ultimate bias lol and..........i dunno that they are friends OMG it seems like fate also playing with me and jcw bcs i never noticed it until today lol biggest shock seriously i missed a gem all this time lol omg i dunno i'm in tears both from happy and sorrow lol speechless (literally lol-ing now) 

So, i will be busy visiting 2 oppars at army (?) what again am i talking abt rofl

Ok, just intermezo let's move on to spazz more~ sorry for this unrelated thing lol

• Like 21

17 hours ago, huntergal said:

It seems these two are sailing their own ship and we are tagging along and enjoying every ride on smooth and calm waters! :wub::D

How much more obvious can these two get??? I noticed NJH's nails have flower and leafs...hmm, seems she's heading to the beach. Shopping for new bikini, Hyuniee? :phew: Didn't he plan to go to Jejudo with his mom? Or was it her? These two seriously have become one person that I can't remember who said what! :D

This is the meaning of Beautiful Life ost from Goblin. Look at the lyrics, chingus! :o:wub:

It’s a beautiful life
I’ll be by your side
It’s a beautiful life
I’ll be behind you
Beautiful love
If I am with you under the sun
Even just breathing feels good

[Chorus]
It’s a beautiful life
Beautiful day
I’ll be living in the memories of you
Beautiful life
Beautiful day
Please stay by my side

[Hook]
Beautiful my love
Beautiful your heart
It’s a beautiful life
It’s a beautiful life

[Verse 2]
It’s a beautiful life
Always I’ll protect you
It’s a beautiful life
Be able to lean on me
Beautiful love
Your tears and your smiles
Be able to share

[Chorus]
It’s a beautiful life
Beautiful day
The day I loved you so badly
Beautiful life beautiful day
I don’t want to lose you
Beautiful my love
Beautiful your heart
It’s a beautiful life

[Bridge]
The memories which resemble with you in the world
Those are remained to me

The memories of you, the memories with you
It’s a sorrowful life
Sorrowful day

[Outro]
To me who can’t overcome a sadness
Sorrowful life sorrowful day
Please don’t leave me
So I won’t be living in the memories
It’s a beautiful life

Waaaaaah :wub: this makes me so emotional right now :bawling:

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, casseygallego said:

The fact that Wookie-oppa allows/gives these little hints is suspicious. For those who have been Wookie fans for a long time, please correct me if I'm wrong.

I read somewhere that he's a very private person and so far there's nothing that reveals anything related to his love life. To put it simply, he's very careful with his dating life so as not to give away anything. If there are rumors, he just deny them outright just like in Yoona's case.

The thing about his relationship with NHJ is that, he seems to not care at all if there are any rumors. He just goes around being touchy, clingy and childish around her. He gives interview answers that will spur more rumors between them. And he's showing us little gestures that shows NJH is special to him. He's not a newbie in the industry, he knows these kinds of things will definitely cause an uproar from fans and haters. For someone who used to keep his personal life in private, he surely shows his affection publicly a lot these days.

I also find it suspicious that none of their individual interviews ever asked them if they are dating or if they developed feelings while filming. That's like a norm on almost all interview for on-screen couples with sizzling chemistry. And their chemistry was beyond sizzling! It's impossible for knetz to be not curious. I'm pretty sure those interviewers are dying to know the real-score as well.

My guess is that both agencies are controlling the situation. They probably check and filter the questions. All of us can see that Wookie-oppa is definitely smitten. It's obvious from the unusual things that he's been doing since SP. He probably have found her pretty even before SP through their chance encounters (there's a lot!) and was totally mesmerized by her personality while filming SP. 

Anyways, fighting chingus! Our ship is really steady. Suspicious couple indeed. :blush:

Yaaaas I've been wondering about the complete outright silence on outright questions! 

My rational self tells me that maybe jihyun is considered young in the industry and they are being careful. Or maybe they haven't seen her as an adult completely so holding back on those questions.  But my delulu side agrees with you completely wahahahah

• Like 21

13 minutes ago, casseygallego said:

The fact that Wookie-oppa allows/gives these little hints is suspicious. For those who have been Wookie fans for a long time, please correct me if I'm wrong.

I read somewhere that he's a very private person and so far there's nothing that reveals anything related to his love life. To put it simply, he's very careful with his dating life so as not to give away anything. If there are rumors, he just deny them outright just like in Yoona's case.

The thing about his relationship with NHJ is that, he seems to not care at all if there are any rumors. He just goes around being touchy, clingy and childish around her. He gives interview answers that will spur more rumors between them. And he's showing us little gestures that shows NJH is special to him. He's not a newbie in the industry, he knows these kinds of things will definitely cause an uproar from fans and haters. For someone who used to keep his personal life in private, he surely shows his affection publicly a lot these days.

I also find it suspicious that none of their individual interviews ever asked them if they are dating or if they developed feelings while filming. That's like a norm on almost all interview for on-screen couples with sizzling chemistry. And their chemistry was beyond sizzling! It's impossible for knetz to be not curious. I'm pretty sure those interviewers are dying to know the real-score as well.

My guess is that both agencies are controlling the situation. They probably check and filter the questions. All of us can see that Wookie-oppa is definitely smitten. It's obvious from the unusual things that he's been doing since SP. He probably have found her pretty even before SP through their chance encounters (there's a lot!) and was totally mesmerized by her personality while filming SP. 

Anyways, fighting chingus! Our ship is really steady. Suspicious couple indeed. :blush:

Couldn't agree more with you dear chingu, in fact I pretty much said the exact same thing the other day lol. At the moment their behavior is the biggest give away we have to believe this ship is sailing, let's hope it'll stay like this for a long time :)

• Like 18

42 minutes ago, attriste said:

I love it hahahaha you're so choked up with emotion today hahahah. Haven't seen you comment live for awhile since I've been traveling :( 

Hmmm.. I know.. you're really missing being here .. *missing you too* *hugs*

Yeah!! I actually got emotional today which was sort of surprising for me too.. but given how he (JiJi) has consumed me for the past few months.. I can't help it!! I am happy though.. I am glad Wookie is leaving for the army on such a high note!! :)

• Like 16

I'm sorry that I keep on spazzing all day, but excuse me i need to share this since i'm being overly hype now. (hopefully it will be the last lol) 

https://youtu.be/lBMyIElp6XQ

Lemme share the link of song jcw sang that I mentioned in my previous post. [delulu alert] i'm so sorry but take a notice to the lyrics and surely njh comes clearly to my mind. Yes. Maybe i'm insane but lemme going to bed while thinking that its her he is talking about. Thank you. Gaaaah lololol

• Like 14

Ok. I envy you guys I missed those spazzable moments

But isnt NJH's nail art reflective of the stationery used for JCW's letter? 

He is really a shy boi, what he doesnt want to confirm verbally, he tells it beautifully with a song and a video

you 2, take care of each other and make this ahjumma happy ok. :blush:

• Like 23

This is so out of topic for what we are spazzing about at the moment! But I wanted to share this cos as usual, being the slow me, I didn't see this before and well. 

Note to self: this is what happens when u fall in a love with the drama halfway through the show. You miss all the goodies from the beginning part! :bawling:

• Like 21