[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

I came across alot of wook Won shippers on IG so was checking presscon & BTS. Tbh I really liked them on & off-screen but it's nothing compared to JiJi ( My rational cell was as rational as possible lol)

The way wookie was with Ji Hyun hits totally different.

Not gonna ditch my JiJi couple until proven otherwise 

Hwaiting :heartxoxo:

• Like 3

On 2/21/2021 at 12:07 PM, pauliza said:

Not sure about that but both Wookie & Hyunnie are still on ALUU Star board 

https://aluu.co.kr/board/star/13/

thank you for this... 

:)

On 2/21/2021 at 3:29 PM, Itsmylifeboss said:

I came across alot of wook Won shippers on IG so was checking presscon & BTS. Tbh I really liked them on & off-screen but it's nothing compared to JiJi ( My rational cell was as rational as possible lol)

The way wookie was with Ji Hyun hits totally different.

Not gonna ditch my JiJi couple until proven otherwise 

Hwaiting :heartxoxo:

jcw is literally a shipper magnet... he just stands beside a beautiful girl and a new shipper site will be born... 

even kim yoo jung and ji chang wook have shipper pages... 

nam ji hyun is also a shipper magnet... she is shipped even with her 365 costar even though they didnt even have a proper love story in the drama... i have seen insta shipper pages of them... she already is shipped with D.O as well... 

i agree that kjw and jcw is not even close to njh and jcw... in rehearsals he dont even hold her wrist properly and holds her jacket instead and we all know how he was with njh... they were in their winter clothes and he still dont hold her wrist... 

but he does seems to be more comfortable with kjw than her past 2 costars... another thing is jcw rarely makes eye contact or looks at his other costars while doing ivs whereas he was constantly looking at NJH in all the ivs they had together... he looks at her whenever she is talking and those two make a lot of eye contacts... 

i kind of believe that jcw is in a relationship( whether its with njh or not) as his behavior with his female costars have changed a lot after military... even with pmy, hjw and yoona he was much more free than wja, kyj and kjw... it was all time high with njh... 

• Like 2
  • Off-Topic 2
  • Blob 1

Hi Chingus!  I hope everyone is doing well with the crazy year we’ve had.  It’s been a long time since I posted something and I almost forgot which thread I’m on since we seem to be going off topic.  This thread has reached over 1700 pages with little to no comparisons with other ships or costars and we should be proud of that. We have so much to be thankful for and happy about so we should focus on those moments.  

Having said that....I think I remembered exactly 2 times that dog-owner, Wook has held a cat so don’t think I didn’t sneer when I heard him choose a “cat girl”. Lmao! 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I try my best to maintain a positive vibe in this thread .If you go through since the early pages of this 1717 pages thread - Rule No 1 to avoid ship war ,no comparison with other ships .If you want to ship your favourite couple ,create your own shipper  thread .

• Like 8

Hello all, I discovered suspicious partner sometime last year and have been on jiji ship ever since I saw their BTS videos. Its such a rollercoaster journey with shipping considering how little material is out there after a show gets done unless they do photoshoot or a show together. The last actual crumbs being from when JCW was discharged from army. Still believe that the ship is going strong and hoping that the ship sails soon with some pictures atleast. I wish njh had atleast posted 1 pic together from the military musical one!

@rjpvI too was thinking if JCW changed his stylist . I guess Aluu is quite busy with lot of new people maybe? Have the same feels that he is in a serious relationship. 

With his live from last week the feels with NJH just feels stronger. Too many coincidences maybe or maybe not.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Butterfly_hugs said:

Not basing it on him calling her pretty it's true he does say that to everyone. Though he did say pmy has a "heavenly face" that's when I became a changmin shipper, his skinship flirtatious behavior made me enjoy the chem with nam ji hyun aswell. 

I'm basing it on swoon intevriews since there's barely any lsitc bts. In swoon saying things like "how do you know" to which   kjw responded with rolling her eyes, saying "more soft hearted than u think" kjw then deflected it to "more than people think" and the last question about what they learnt about each other, kjw kept it standard and jcw didn't even answer the q lol instead he repeated "take care of me" "not wanting to make her worry" also standing behind the camera when she had to pretend to be in love with the biggest grin on his face. We can agree to disagree whether that constitutes as flirting but I do deem it harmless (I bet it if was another pretty actress he would've done the same) unlike YouTube commentors tying to dissect a deeper meaning, its not that deep and yh jcw is warm and comfy with all costars that why he's one of my favourite actors and so easy to ship with everyone, I do except yoona who I'm meh about  lol. 

Hi, you seem to be lost...again. This is a JCW-NJH shipping thread and if reading is difficult, let me help remind you that it is against soompi rules to talk about other costars to avoid shipping wars. Wook has a shipping thread with most of his past costars except for KJW and the wind. Since you seem to have so many ships, I suggest you create a thread for each ship and air your opinions there!!!!! :angry:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Butterfly_hugs said:

Not basing it on him calling her pretty it's true he does say that to everyone. Though he did say pmy has a "heavenly face" that's when I became a changmin shipper, his skinship flirtatious behavior made me enjoy the chem with nam ji hyun aswell. 

I'm basing it on swoon intevriews since there's barely any lsitc bts. In swoon saying things like "how do you know" to which   kjw responded with rolling her eyes, saying "more soft hearted than u think" kjw then deflected it to "more than people think" and the last question about what they learnt about each other, kjw kept it standard and jcw didn't even answer the q lol instead he repeated "take care of me" "not wanting to make her worry" also standing behind the camera when she had to pretend to be in love with the biggest grin on his face. We can agree to disagree whether that constitutes as flirting but I do deem it harmless (I bet it if was another pretty actress he would've done the same) unlike YouTube commentors tying to dissect a deeper meaning, its not that deep and yh jcw is warm and comfy with all costars that why he's one of my favourite actors and so easy to ship with everyone, I do except yoona who I'm meh about  lol. 

Do you need my help to create your jcw & kjw thread ? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

For me the swoon interview is for promotional strategy they always did this to make a lot of people watch this I've never trust any interview like this because its just a promotional . I am a marketing student and I know that strategy to bait the people. If not scripted you will see in their behaviour but if scripted they know how to act.just it but if you are shipper of kjw and jcw just go this thread is not for you or suits because this is our heaven.."girl like cat" i must say lets keep our thread chingu

• Like 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMBZRRZJ9i2/?igshid=1qdniekgsitmk

Hyunnie wore moon necklace & bracelet from Star&Moon Int Fans for her new drama script reading :love:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMEQm4QpWQU/?igshid=1610vao1ld48b

Another cute coincidence .What fragrance of lip balm that you like the girl to use ? I like whatever fragrance but if have to choose I will choose strawberry flavour & Hyunnie shared strawberry lip balm from her bag in her latest Soop video :D

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMD8CwTJNOC/?igshid=1hgrd3mzf46vj

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2  years ago  12-March-2019 /12-March-2021 

This musical visit made us so happy .We kind of expected they to meet after the musical but just got confirmation from Wook on 27April 2019 :love:2 Days later, Hyunnie liked NamJiCouple video on a shipper ig .Blessed :D

• Like 6

On 2/21/2021 at 10:48 AM, pauliza said:

As we know since a few months ago ,Hyunnie has a pattern  to share songs on her weekdays ig stories .She just  stops doing this on the weekends :D

Another coincidence ,no more songs on her ig stories after his fan meeting :D

credit to the owner

• Like 3