[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIZWaL5pITL/?igshid=192vyiwzq308u

Whether being each other's wardrobe and hair stylist, or waiting for him to finish recording his narration, or supporting her on an emotional scene, or just showing each other how much they care, we clearly saw and felt that they looked out for each other beautifully  :heart:

credit to the owner

• Like 6

New shipper here. I am so late on boarding this ship. Are we still sailing? have we sunk?  :bawling: i am still on page 132 of this thread and episode 9 of the drama. :lol: i have literally lots to catch up on. I currently have zero idea what these two are up to. All i know is i am hooked on them and i know for sure that i will be replaying this drama for an embarrassing amount of times. 

anyway, back to episode 9... :relieved:

• Like 5

Im 3yrs late to this ship:tears: nevertheless Few of my mineun FD mutuals suggested me Sp since I like wookie 

And Im still yet to complete Sp but I have to say this I could sense the same kind of admiration and love from wookie towards Ji Hyun jst like I felt with my OTP couple. I really wish they're dating secretly and happy:heart:

• Like 5

https://www.soompi.com/article/1444349wpp/ji-chang-wook-opens-up-about-his-dating-style-why-hes-been-dumped-in-the-past-and-his-honest-feelings-about-his-looks

”..The actor also spoke about being dumped multiple times in the past. When the surprised cast asked what he thought was the reason his exes had broken up with him, he revealed, “The moment that I find myself on the wrong end of a power imbalance in a romantic relationship, I become too clingy. I start going through more heartache...”

On 12/18/2020 at 4:19 AM, Itsmylifeboss said:

Im 3yrs late to this ship:tears: nevertheless Few of my mineun FD mutuals suggested me Sp since I like wookie 

And Im still yet to complete Sp but I have to say this I could sense the same kind of admiration and love from wookie towards Ji Hyun jst like I felt with my OTP couple. I really wish they're dating secretly and happy:heart:

Welcome onboard dearie :heart:

14 hours ago, Kanak_1999 said:

Guys do you think when Wook was talking about breakup he was talking about Hyunnie?

How I wish I have the answers :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJMoXu5pHfs/?igshid=113tynx3eall0

Merry Christmas & happy holidays to all :heart4:

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Kanak_1999 said:

Guys do you think when Wook was talking about breakup he was talking about Hyunnie? 

hope its not... its already hard for kdrama onscreen couple to do another drama/movie together and if they dated for real and then broke up the changes of them working together again gets slimmer... i would prefer them never dated rather than dated and broken up... 

saw the bts of lovestruck in the city and jcw finally seems to be comfortable with a costar after suspicious partner... he was so awkward with won jiah and a bit distant with kim yoo jung...

23 hours ago, Kanak_1999 said:

On a positive note, JCW was brave enough to acknowledge in public that some aspects of his behavior were an obstacle to a healthy relationship. 

It will be nice if someone can verify the original Korean interview; it’s not the first time that English translation was lost in interpretation.

• Like 2

I really hope he wasn't talking about NJH in the interview.since his status is officially single it's natural for him to talk about his previous dating experience 

Obviously he can't talk ABT the current one lol 

It's lot more difficult to maintain a relationship so let's hope they're able to do it 

22 hours ago, edlan17 said:

It will be nice if someone can verify the original Korean interview; it’s not the first time that English translation was lost in interpretation.

The correct translation has been posted in the soompi article comments:

0b0c3d00419fcce52e562a2d8a6d5643f9a75d3f 

They were talking about love (since the series is about couples and love), JCW replied that for him love is something that makes you feel good. Then he got asked, what his "love style" is and he said he is very honest and straightforward as he can't do "mil-dang" (push and pull /playing hard to get), and when Hee-Chul assumed that people simply confess to him, even without him doing anything, he replied that he isn't good at confessing love because he is afraid of rejection.  So that's why it was asked, whether he was dumped by someone. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Kanak_1999 said:

The PD said he thought JCW and KGW were dating.... 

That's not exactly what he said. 

The question was with regard to the chemistry between the lead actors and he said that they appeared "like siblings", as if they had known each other for a long time. Once they started filming, the PD worried they might date. I think he just alluded to the on-screen chemistry being on fire so much that it might spill over, though they are professionals, as he has said. 

• Thanks 2

On 1/1/2021 at 10:44 AM, burgundyprincess said:

Happy New Year fellow shippers. Hope 2021 brings a lot of good and exciting things!!

Happy New Year everyone!! Wish everyone & of course our favourite NamJi Couple with bless health, wealth and happiness :heart4:

• Like 5