[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

44 minutes ago, Changsky said:

So in Love... 

I know Orabeoni, I know... :D

Ctto

LOLOL. We all know. He's also so happy right now. LOLOL. And she finally appeared again.. as usual.. they are so in sync with their updates no matter if its updates on them or what. LMAO.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

31 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

LOLOL. We all know. He's also so happy right now. LOLOL. And she finally appeared again.. as usual.. they are so in sync with their updates no matter if its updates on them or what. LMAO.

Hahaha indeed! 

credit to the owner 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 8/2/2019 at 7:27 PM, kkjoy said:

Does anyone also saw her necklace???? Ahhhh so in love #MoonandStar :) 

Hahaha. To be fair dearie.. i think the necklace is from a fan. Hahahaha. Sorry to burst the bubble! The bracelet too. (: 

• Like 4

Hyunnie update to her fan cafe...

credit to the owner and credit to haneulnarifancafe

And Hyunnie a year(ish) ago... she is wearing the same dress.

(delulu) she really seems to like commemorative posting...

• Like 8

Hello everyone! I’m new to this thread and was wondering if you could help me out a little. I’ve just recently discovered SP and like you all, JiBong and NamJi have taken over my life lol. I think I’ve rewatched the show like 6 times in the last 2 months and I can’t get enough! :wub:. I’m considering purchasing the limited edition directors cut because it is still available but from what I’ve read on the thread, some of you have spoken about receiving a 16 disc dcut but the ones I’m looking at only include 14 discs. Where can I find the dcut that includes 16 discs or were there 2 discs added extra for those who pre ordered only? The sites I am looking at are https://kpopmart.com/product.php?id_product=16301&ps_full_site=1 and https://global.yes24.com/Goods/42760519 hope you can help! X 

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, sprinklingmess said:

Hello everyone! I’m new to this thread and was wondering if you could help me out a little. I’ve just recently discovered SP and like you all, JiBong and NamJi have taken over my life lol. I think I’ve rewatched the show like 6 times in the last 2 months and I can’t get enough! :wub:. I’m considering purchasing the limited edition directors cut because it is still available but from what I’ve read on the thread, some of you have spoken about receiving a 16 disc dcut but the ones I’m looking at only include 14 discs. Where can I find the dcut that includes 16 discs or were there 2 discs added extra for those who pre ordered only? The sites I am looking at are https://kpopmart.com/product.php?id_product=16301&ps_full_site=1 and https://global.yes24.com/Goods/42760519 hope you can help! X 

Hi there and welcome!  It actually kills me to tell you that the 2 extra discs were exclusive to pre-orders.  You can try eBay, but I don’t know if anyone with sound mind willing to part with their copy, mainly because those discs include a  whopping 27 minutes of saliva swapping and tongue wrangling kisses, not to mention other heart fluttering moments.  I’m probably not being very helpful so I will shut up now. Good luck in your quest chingu!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

29 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

Hi there and welcome!  It actually kills me to tell you that the 2 extra discs were exclusive to pre-orders.  You can try eBay, but I don’t know if anyone with sound mind willing to part with their copy, mainly because those discs include a  whopping 27 minutes of saliva swapping and tongue wrangling kisses, not to mention other heart fluttering moments.  I’m probably not being very helpful so I will shut up now. Good luck in your quest chingu!

Ahh I thought as much. Bummer! I hope by some miracle, they start selling the dcut with the extra discs included lol. Thanks anyway xx 

• Like 6

59 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

Btw, what else is shown in the 2 extra discs? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, sprinklingmess said:

Btw, what else is shown in the 2 extra discs? 

Kid friendly version: The couple discs were the BTS scenes that focused on our couple and how they prepared or set up for a particular scene, how they executed the scene, and the after effects of the scene...all while exhibiting an organic skin-ship that has our hearts fluttering.

If you are not a minor, click below:

Spoiler

The 2 discs had a lot of moaning, groaning, sighing, gasping, grazing, flirting, yearning, touching, hand holding, massaging, lingering, suffocating, choking, and erecting (that’s right, that’s what I said) moments, but I think I’ve done enough damage already. Anyone else, feel free to add your own descriptive verbs. Lmao :joy:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 1