Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

8 hours ago, Little lion said:

I’ve been a quiet lurker on this thread in the past few months since I learned about suspicious partner and haven’t been able to move on .... but I decided to post my first post here. I agree with everything you said. Can’t be more true than this. Honestly with the recent breakup in Kdrama world I’m happy to continue shipping them for as long as I  know they’re both happy and successful in life and in their career. I don’t need them to come out and announce or confirm anything. What they have given us so far is more than enough to continue on this ship. And even if right now it is not yet love for them, there is definitely something there which we all saw and they can’t deny themselves 

Welcome to our thread too dearie~ do join us in here for some fun and merry cos we are all like minded people in here! Haha.

• Like 7

Cutie :love::heart:

Love all the updates :heart:

Coincidentally they wore the same colour of shirts during their latest dramas script reading :D

credit to the owner

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Ctto

As usual, with their timings. SMH. I hate lady fate. I swear, i think she either hates us or loves pranking us. LOL. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Ok. Can they stop teasing us with the cute?

Since it is TBT, I thought I'd include my all time favourite picture of them "together":

That is true love right there. Trust and believe.

Followed by an all time favourite for every shipper here:

FINALY: (and can't believe I'm doing this...) So I mentioned this a couple of weeks ago that I had outlined a fanfic for our gorgeous couple... Well I took the plunge and did some writing... This was the first fanfic I've written in over fifteen years so please be understanding. 

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1409694/that-june-everything-changed

There is a good deal of angst but at least it starts and ends happy... (I'll try and do two chapters a week to keep with the theme of kdramas, there are 22 chapters so far... forgive me loved one and free time :lol:)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tinymel said:

There is a good deal of angst but at least it starts and ends happy... (I'll try and do two chapters a week to keep with the theme of kdramas, there are 22 chapters so far... forgive me loved one and free time :lol:)

If we really want to keep with the theme of SP, I think they released 4 chapters a week and there’s only 3 right now! Lmao! :joy: J/k....take your time! I loved it! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

7 hours ago, tinymel said:

That is true love right there. Trust and believe.

FINALY: (and can't believe I'm doing this...) So I mentioned this a couple of weeks ago that I had outlined a fanfic for our gorgeous couple... Well I took the plunge and did some writing... This was the first fanfic I've written in over fifteen years so please be understanding. 

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1409694/that-june-everything-changed

Love love love what u said abt H post of W capturing her on the monitor. Lmao. And thereafter, we realise that she has appeared in his pictures, but not openly.. lmao. Its always thru his lens. Hahahaha. But this post shows their camaraderie quite nicely. <3 

And yessssshhhhh to your fan fic! Woo hoo! Can't wait to read it dearie! Fighting for the remaining story! Will cheer and follow your story in asian fanfic! Keke. Thank you for sharing with us! Hehehe. *huggles* 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Good morning from my side :)

Love these fans made :wub:

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Ctto

Happy weekend! ^^

• Like 5

LOLOL. Our fellow shippers editing skills are chincha getting better and better! :heart:

• Like 4

Jihyun's trip, Episode 1 with English subtitles :wub:

Thank you Soop ^^

And yeay... :wub:

Ctto

• Like 6

Wookie filming for dhele :heart:

Natural beauty like Hyunnie from Hayejin.global ig :heart:

credit to the owner

• Like 5

NamJi couple ig's profile photos :heart:

Their naver profile pics :heart:

credit to the owners 

• Like 7

@pauliza thank u dearie for the continuous update! Hehe. My hell week is finally over! Its been a torturous 2 weeks for me with so little sleep so im glad to be back here! Hehe. TGIF everyone! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, babyval22 said:

@pauliza thank u dearie for the continuous update! Hehe. My hell week is finally over! Its been a torturous 2 weeks for me with so little sleep so im glad to be back here! Hehe. TGIF everyone! 

100%! Thank you so much for all your updates!

and Hyunnie updated...

As a shipper, I'm actually very content at the moment. There was never going to be much luck with bombs while he is filming the next project--it would be rude to his costars, the crew, etc. But once interviews start, I'm sure we will start to get more crumbs... hahahaB)

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, tinymel said:

As a shipper, I'm actually very content at the moment. There was never going to be much luck with bombs while he is filming the next project--it would be rude to his costars, the crew, etc. But once interviews start, I'm sure we will start to get more crumbs... hahahaB)

Hahaha. Yeap me too. It would be rude to even think there would be any crumbs at the moment when the guy is hard at work with another team. So for now.. i'm happy with living in the fanfic world. Hahahha. Until time tells us whats next..lolol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Some interesting info - While reading news related to “One Spring Night”❤️ I learned that the SP lead actress role was first offered to Han Ji Min and only after she rejected it the producers approached NJH for the role.

According to comments, HJM rejected the offer because of schedule conflict that the SP producers could not meet - probably because of JCW hard enlistment date.