[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

3 hours ago, babyval22 said:

@pauliza thank u dearie for the continuous update! Hehe. My hell week is finally over! Its been a torturous 2 weeks for me with so little sleep so im glad to be back here! Hehe. TGIF everyone! 

100%! Thank you so much for all your updates!

and Hyunnie updated...

As a shipper, I'm actually very content at the moment. There was never going to be much luck with bombs while he is filming the next project--it would be rude to his costars, the crew, etc. But once interviews start, I'm sure we will start to get more crumbs... hahahaB)

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, tinymel said:

As a shipper, I'm actually very content at the moment. There was never going to be much luck with bombs while he is filming the next project--it would be rude to his costars, the crew, etc. But once interviews start, I'm sure we will start to get more crumbs... hahahaB)

Hahaha. Yeap me too. It would be rude to even think there would be any crumbs at the moment when the guy is hard at work with another team. So for now.. i'm happy with living in the fanfic world. Hahahha. Until time tells us whats next..lolol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Some interesting info - While reading news related to “One Spring Night”❤️ I learned that the SP lead actress role was first offered to Han Ji Min and only after she rejected it the producers approached NJH for the role.

According to comments, HJM rejected the offer because of schedule conflict that the SP producers could not meet - probably because of JCW hard enlistment date.

SO MANY FOOD UPDATES... They must be hungry... nomnomnom... Noona* hopes you kids are eating well. Eat something delicious for us... :rolleyes:

*(not really but I feel like a noona with him for whatever reason) 

seems to be drama related. 
(also, super late night post. c. midnight KST)

• Like 10

5 hours ago, tinymel said:

SO MANY FOOD UPDATES... They must be hungry... nomnomnom... Noona* hopes you kids are eating well. Eat something delicious for us... :rolleyes:

*(not really but I feel like a noona with him for whatever reason) 

seems to be drama related. 
(also, super late night post. c. midnight KST)

Hahaha I can't believe he added the crown /flower filter.Exactly similar to what Hyunie did before :lol:

credit to the owner

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

On 7/22/2019 at 8:16 AM, Changsky said:

Is Wookie doing Pilates too these days? :D

6 hours ago, pauliza said:

Hahaha I can't believe he added the crown /flower filter.Exactly similar to what Hyunie did before :lol:

LOLOL! Syncing with each other is the key word! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

On 7/23/2019 at 7:03 PM, babyval22 said:

Its the 2nd anniversary of our ji-goner captain iconic iv that did all of us in! Hahahhahaa. 2 years on and we somehow had the ans. LOL. 

The answer like this ? :lol: :P

credit to the owner

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 7:39 AM, babyval22 said:

LOLOL! Syncing with each other is the key word! 

YES!! He likes syncing with her. it now looks very intentional on his part. It's a quiet and yet a subtle way of saying  'she is still mine'.

When he changed his IG profile image to black recently, I just knew it was to sync with his hyunnie..

I can't wait for hyunnie to also get on a new drama, I want to see her working with Yo seung Ho. The combination kinda excites me :blush:.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

YES!! He likes syncing with her. it now looks very intentional on his part. It's a quiet and yet a subtle way of saying  'she is still mine'.

When he changed his IG profile image to black recently, I just knew it was to sync with his hyunnie..

I can't wait for hyunnie to also get on a new drama, I want to see her working with Yo seung Ho. The combination kinda excites me :blush:.

Hahaha. I certainly hopes its intentional! Hahaha. 

And i'm so happy for one of our fellow shippers who got to meet W so upclose. Can't believe she got him to sign a pic of nam ji in the rain too! Lmao. Thank goodness it wasnt a pic of them being lost in each other. Wahahah. Just kidding! Hehe. 

Ctto

• Like 6
  • Love 4

33 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

And i'm so happy for one of our fellow shippers who got to meet W so upclose. Can't believe she got him to sign a pic of nam ji in the rain too! Lmao. Thank goodness it wasnt a pic of them being lost in each other. Wahahah. Just kidding! Hehe. 

Luckily I am not the one who is meeting him :lol:

ctto 

• Like 2
  • Love 6