[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Food truck video with messages from all of us :heart: 

Translation from Wook’s Ig story
“Ma dong chan ate the food deliciously! Thank you for today as well”

translated by Riri soompi :heart: 

Special flowers for Hyunnie & her omma :heart:

Spoiler

• Like 7
  • Love 2

On 7/22/2017 at 4:13 PM, meiil said:

Exactly!!! He's been so straightforward and bold lately and with this statement he dropped the biggest bomb ever, so there's no way he wouldn't confess to said girl. He's telling the world he loves somebody which means he's confident enough in this situation. *still shocked *

I am new in shipping forum, I love NJH when I start to watch Kdrama a few month ago.  After I watch the first one I cannot stop watching her drama.  So I nearly watch every drama she anticipate.  Like the others when I watched SP I totally starred, her acting is so good that she is born natural to be an actress and her delicate to finish her school is the most I admire.  To what I have read from page 1 to page 322 my feeling is JCW is more popular than she is and fans you know really has some crazy fans although I am too old to be crazy on particular actors.  I do think JCW is worry about the MS that is if he dont claim her before the MS probably he might lose her during his MS.  The hint is dont talk but show how you feel to the international how you feel about her.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2019 at 3:07 PM, pauliza said:
Another successful project from Jilighted Soompiers .Congratulations & thank you  everybody :heart: .Coincidentally we manage to send it on 17 September aka on Hyunie's birthday .haha This weird ship is full of coincidences :lol:

Lmao it's funny how Kitchen9 prepared a seaweed soup for Wook as a service (when we never ordered one) and of all days it was Hyunie's birthday! :joy::heart:  May be he packed some of the delicious food we sent him for that someone who has been hidden from the rest of the world ;) :wub:

This ship couldn't get any weirder ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Last but not least thank you everyone for all the hard work you all put in to make this Food Truck project a success! :heart::kiss_wink:  You girls did great! 

Once again we proved that Shippers can show their support without being biased. Well done shippers! :thumbsup::heart:

*Group hugs everyone* 

HollowFrenchHoneyeater-size_restricted.g

• Like 12
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, masthu said:

Once again we proved that Shippers can show their support without being biased. Well done shippers! :thumbsup::heart:

*Group hugs everyone* 

100% true .Instead of choose to rant & talk bad about others on our SNS ,we have our own way to support our OTPs .By the way,this age restricted first kiss scene already reached 4million viewers :wub:

• Like 9

4 hours ago, LeMadame012 said:

Finally!! I couldn’t get the last 8 pages to load on my phone.. :bawling: Congratulations to the food truck and rice wreath project, ladies!! 

And that seaweed soup?!? Somebody in the kitchen is a shipper, too! :love:

6 hours ago, jncjwh said:

i’m so amazed by the seaweed soup gift on that special day!! i honestly tot you guys ordered it! man, can’t get any more obvious. :star:

Haha they told us they were going to give desserts ,flowers ,soup + rice as additional service .We just noticed it was a seaweed soup when they sent photos to us .Such a cute coincidence,right ? :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

On 9/17/2019 at 5:37 PM, pauliza said:
Another successful project from Jilighted Soompiers .Congratulations & thank you  everybody :heart: .Coincidentally we manage to send it on 17 September aka on Hyunie's birthday .haha This weird ship is full of coincidences :lol:

Thank you dearie for updating our projects in here too! Hehe. Fate works in mysterious ways for our group. Hehe. We ended up gifting our truck on H's birthday. Still feels so surreal that it happened! Hahaha. 

On 9/20/2019 at 9:12 PM, pauliza said:
Congratulations .Another successful project ! 3 projects  for Wookie & Hyunnie in a week .Daebak ! :heart:

credit to the owner

How did we end up working on 3 different projects all happening in the same week is beyond me. Haha. Whatever it is, im just glad we made it! Kekek. 

On 9/22/2019 at 5:50 PM, masthu said:

Lmao it's funny how Kitchen9 prepared a seaweed soup for Wook as a service (when we never ordered one) and of all days it was Hyunie's birthday! :joy::heart:  May be he packed some of the delicious food we sent him for that someone who has been hidden from the rest of the world ;) :wub:

This ship couldn't get any weirder ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Last but not least thank you everyone for all the hard work you all put in to make this Food Truck project a success! :heart::kiss_wink:  You girls did great! 

*Group hugs everyone* 

That highlight of the day was definitely the seaweed soup. Wahahahha. Group hugs to everyone! And yes.. i'm so proud of us and starmoon too. Let's continue supporting whenever we can! 

5 hours ago, LeMadame012 said:

Finally!! I couldn’t get the last 8 pages to load on my phone.. :bawling: Congratulations to the food truck and rice wreath project, ladies!! 

And that seaweed soup?!? Somebody in the kitchen is a shipper, too! :love:

Now that u mentioned it.. lolol! 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

She updated with lots of love to her fans!!! Pretty face, pretty girl.

Mega congrats to all the hard work done by her fans--especially, for this fandom, SMI whose gifts are *very* easy to spot B)--smooth sailing, very smooth sailing.

On 9/22/2019 at 3:13 PM, pauliza said:

By the way,this age restricted first kiss scene already reached 4million viewers

I may or may not have shared this with a friend to explain exactly why i was a shipper...

• Like 10
  • Love 1