Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

Love this capture :wub:

We also have Wookie update from Lotte Duty Free Weibo :wub:

And Dhele! :wub:

Ctto

• Like 9

These two are seriously emitting the same feeling and vibeeeee. 

• Like 12

Wookie is on a roll today~ LOL. I'm guessing filming might start soon. He seems to do riding activities and spending more time with his friends when he has stopped hiding from wherever he was the past week or so. LOL. But what an update. HAHA. 4 posts in one session. hahaha.

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

On 6/17/2019 at 10:47 AM, noodlez_ said:

anyone know when is she graduating exactly?

Probably late 2019 or early 2020. 

Heart breaking that we won’t see her before then. Because I am guessing she won’t be shooting something this summer... unless there is an actor or idol that is planning on enlisting and needs to do the mandatory show with her first? :lol:

I wonder when she shot the photos for the CF... interesting that they are only releasing it now since would have had to shoot before mid Feb. (Or is that normal?)

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Happiness is like a kiss. You must share it to enjoy it :lol: :lol:

credit to the owners

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

On 6/24/2019 at 7:45 AM, pauliza said:
Happiness is like a kiss. You must share it to enjoy it :lol: :lol:

credit to the owners

So darn true! 

@daloula thanks for sharing the update on wookie's vacation. Lmao. Happy to see him enjoying himself! Hahaha. 

• Like 10

Oh guys! There's a new fanfic out that is trying to quench our thirst for the other fanfic it could only be you that hasnt updated for a super long time after posting the chapter of the almost revelation of the game changer of the story.. 

Here's the link for those interested! 

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1397995

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Oh guys! There's a new fanfic out that is trying to quench our thirst for the other fanfic it could only be you that hasnt updated for a super long time after posting the chapter of the almost revelation of the game changer of the story.. 

Here's the link for those interested! 

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1397995

Thank you for some bedtime reading :P

I'm travelling at the mo work and (because working on the plane is for boring people) I've outlined a fanfic (something I haven't written in over 15 years)... If it goes anywhere... well you dear shippers will be the first to know. hahahha.

• Like 8

Hi beautiful people.. It's been a while since I last posted and visited our thread but know that I'm still with you all FIGHTING!!

Last Saturday, I needed a little pick me upper so I tuned in to Viki and rewatched ep17 to I think dirty but pretty before I have to return to my reality. But let me tell you that the chemistry that attracted me from the beginning is still there, unbelievable. I'm still as giddy as I was and was so attracted and in love with them still. Wookie was really different in SP as was Hyunni, there's so much attraction flying in that screen and up to now can get me hooked. 

Thanks for keeping the thread alive and lively with your beautiful gifs and commentaries. Sailing:)

• Like 12
  • Love 1

sorry if this is considered off-topic, but i watched this video and jiji couple was mentioned here which i thought was quite funny. kang haneul was asked to choose between kissing NJH and JCW (starts at around the 3:39 mark). he was asked about kissing around six people but i found it interesting they put NJH and JCW together :lol:

anyway, if this is off-topic i'm really sorry. please let me know and i will delete the post/be more careful in the future.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

This is so cute and funny! And it quenched the draught a little even tho this is an older clip (I think???). I love that they started off the pairing with NJH and JCW.. Of all people! ! Could it be that this fact is some sorta open secret within the industry.. Lololol.. Living in my own delulu fantasy :wub::rolleyes: like everyone knows it but nobody talks about it.. Hahaha

• Like 8

Thanks for sharing @milkypeony! how freakin' cute!

To your question @Jiji_1314, it is older and from 16 feb 2017, before SP... Clips from the original popped up on my YT feed yesterday(example below)... haven't watched so don't know if the kiss questions came up.

But we can ask *why* they chose to post... because shippers are addicts and were sure to pick up on it.

• Like 8

20 hours ago, tinymel said:

Thank you for some bedtime reading :P

I'm travelling at the mo work and (because working on the plane is for boring people) I've outlined a fanfic (something I haven't written in over 15 years)... If it goes anywhere... well you dear shippers will be the first to know. hahahha.

Omo! Woots! I really hope you will start a fanfic soon! Hahahah. Cant wait dearie! Hahaha. Fighting! 

19 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

Hi beautiful people.. It's been a while since I last posted and visited our thread but know that I'm still with you all FIGHTING!!

Last Saturday, I needed a little pick me upper so I tuned in to Viki and rewatched ep17 to I think dirty but pretty before I have to return to my reality. But let me tell you that the chemistry that attracted me from the beginning is still there, unbelievable. I'm still as giddy as I was and was so attracted and in love with them still. Wookie was really different in SP as was Hyunni, there's so much attraction flying in that screen and up to now can get me hooked. 

Thanks for keeping the thread alive and lively with your beautiful gifs and commentaries. Sailing:)

Hello dearie! Glad to see u dropping by! Fighting with RL! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Wookie's ig update and it's reminded me of this post of Hyunnie :D

• Like 4
  • Love 6

20 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Wookie's ig update and it's reminded me of this post of Hyunnie :D

Love on how they show appreciation to their fans's projects   :heart:

credit to the owner 

• Like 10