Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

wonder why he was singing this song of all songs.....hmmmmmm......hmmmmm. heehee

dispatch.....can you announce something.....lolol no...i take that back...i dont want to pest them with my annoying curious head...but oh i so want to know!!!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

14 hours ago, Changsky said:

YouTube version :wub:

The background reminds me of SP proposal scene. I miss SP and NamJi :tears:

Ctto

Proposal feels man. Urgh.. i miss SP too! 

12 hours ago, shady01girl said:

wonder why he was singing this song of all songs.....hmmmmmm......hmmmmm. heehee

dispatch.....can you announce something.....lolol no...i take that back...i dont want to pest them with my annoying curious head...but oh i so want to know!!!!!

LOL. He didnt sing this song at the fanmeet but left it as a meaningful gesture to his fans about waiting for him and thanking them.. and then sang this as an opening song for the concert. Haha. Technically it doesnt mean anything to be honest.. its just an OST that he has sang before for SP but its still nice to hear him singing it. (: 

• Like 7

On 8/10/2019 at 4:21 PM, babyval22 said:

Proposal feels man. Urgh.. i miss SP too!

Haha yes proposal scene ,miss SP too :heart:

credit to the owner

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Don't blame me... I saw this and freaked that an old picture had been posted... I mean I can't be blamed when I'm a shipper and an edit like this got me...

:joy:

Hope that baby girl is doing well... we haven't heard from her... but so glad that our other captain is all smiles. That is all we ask for, right? happy captains.

CTTO

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

So nice to see them happy in their recent updates:

• Like 4
  • Love 6

Let's jump higher .Cute  :D 

credit to the owner

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Memories of 14th August from Hyunnie's ig :heart:

14th August 2017 

14 th August 2018 

2 Years after his enlistment date :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Can't believe 2 years have passed just like that. Goshh. @ajboomer28 has been making me go delulu recently. Hahaha. 

And w updated his ig last night too! 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Why do i feel like W and H spend some time together last night. W posted past midnight then H just this morning so that it won't be too obvious. :D  or it's just my delulu coz it's also Korean Independence Day. Anyways, I'll still daydream about them :wub:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, kkjoy said:

Why do i feel like W and H spend some time together last night. W posted past midnight then H just this morning so that it won't be too obvious. :D  or it's just my delulu coz it's also Korean Independence Day. Anyways, I'll still daydream about them :wub:

Lol am right there with you in this delulu theory, I was also thinking they were together yesterday. Who knows

• Like 4

19 hours ago, kkjoy said:

LOL. Well.. there seems to be moon and star in his update too. But we have no idea if he was posting abt basketball or the cosmic sky. Hahahahahaha!  

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

First still of PD Ma Dong Chan has been released :heart:

They are total fine with invading each other's personal space :lol:

credit to the owner

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Annyong shippers!

Couldn't post  in here cz of real life. Hope you all are doing great. :heart:

Finally we got an update from hyuni! Looks like the system set her free for now :lol:

tJ8wWwM.gif

These two are so over the top man :lol::wub:

4wxwdxj.gif

Lmao wook grabbing his own script would mean having to let go of her,so he took hers. :joy:

OUfrPyz.gif

XAQa1jB.gif

Have a blessed week everyone! :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

On 8/12/2019 at 11:16 PM, tinymel said:

Don't blame me... I saw this and freaked that an old picture had been posted... I mean I can't be blamed when I'm a shipper and an edit like this got me...

:joy:

Hope that baby girl is doing well... we haven't heard from her... but so glad that our other captain is all smiles. That is all we ask for, right? happy captains

CTTO

Lmao  the system should take responsibility for hiding hyunie from the public. :lol:

As for captain i just came across a pic of him sleeping on sets. Lmao it never happened on SP not even when he was tired. Same with hyunie kekekeke..

Some NamJi moments :wub:

Wifey vibes

dgdCdhs.gif

KVmXOsF.gifYt9maUe.gif

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Wookie's ig updates and reminded me of Hyunnie's ig post :lol:

• Like 9

11 hours ago, masthu said:

As for captain i just came across a pic of him sleeping on sets. Lmao it never happened on SP not even when he was tired. Same with hyunie kekekeke..

:lol: credit to the owner

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3