[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

9 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Wookie's update! 

And his blurry pictures are back. Lmao. 

Hello everyone. Im a silent reader and shipper here. It's my first time to post also. The first time I saw this post of Wookie last night I thought it was our hyunnie seriously. I dunno why, maybe due to my delulu or whatsoever but when I really try to look at it at first sight, he resembles like hyunnie.. :wub:

Ahhh. I miss them both so much.:(

• Like 8

4 hours ago, kkjoy said:

Hello everyone. Im a silent reader and shipper here. It's my first time to post also. The first time I saw this post of Wookie last night I thought it was our hyunnie seriously. I dunno why, maybe due to my delulu or whatsoever but when I really try to look at it at first sight, he resembles like hyunnie.. :wub:

Ahhh. I miss them both so much.:(

Hello and welcome to our thread! Haha. Trust me.. there are so many incidences of me thinking w is h at first glance or sth only to realise its w and not H. Hahaha. These two have the tendency to look too alike. Hah. Even W is aware of this. Keke.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Hello and welcome to our thread! Haha. Trust me.. there are so many incidences of me thinking w is h at first glance or sth only to realise its w and not H. Hahaha. These two have the tendency to look too alike. Hah. Even W is aware of this. Keke.

OMG they are really meant for each other!!!! :wub:

Thanks for the warm wlecome btw. Ahhh i can't wait for hyunnie's last episode tom. I wish i see her more often. :huh:

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, kkjoy said:

OMG they are really meant for each other!!!! :wub:

Thanks for the warm wlecome btw. Ahhh i can't wait for hyunnie's last episode tom. I wish i see her more often. :huh:

We all are! She is hiding even more now that W is out. Lmao. I think she is doing it on purpose. Hahahaha. #asif #thinktoomuch 

• LOL 5

53 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

We all are! She is hiding even more now that W is out. Lmao. I think she is doing it on purpose. Hahahaha. #asif #thinktoomuch 

hahaha... delulu mode is perfectly realistic...

Spoiler

Spoiler

I mean, how did he take that picture he posted last night? Could someone have been riding behind and take the picture with her hands wrapped around his waist? Weird angle to take a picture of yourself... NO ONE likes their nostrils from that angle.

And she is 100% 'in hiding'. Hyunnie hasn't posted a recent public pic of herself since 16 May! (everything else is either an old pic, regram, or support for a friend--with no face). July 17 was her last post to fancafe and today's Soop update was probably taken in July as well... 

Snooping for dates (for you know what), she will finish exams in December and then graduation ceremony in Feb 2020. My guess is that they are reviewing projects now (while she is on vacation) and that she will hit the ground running in January 2020. Also, possibility for shooting a few CFs right now so that they can trickle things out over the next few months. She is Soop's maknae so I am sure they are very invested in her future. I mean they have updated with Eng subs on the vlogs so fast it made my head spin. They know she has a very loyal and interested fan base both in Korea and Internationally. I'm hoping/guessing that she will do more movies going forward. I really want to see her in a thriller... She would be soooo good!!!

Spoiler

Spoiler

[on another side note, but in my mind 100% relevant to our ship, two of Hyunnie's 100 Days my Prince costars are friends/colleagues of WJA (Wookie's new costar)]. My delulu has Hyunnie, LMJ, and WJA going to the noraebang and singing like crazy until very early in the morning... hahaha. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

17 hours ago, tinymel said:

hahaha... delulu mode is perfectly realistic...

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I mean, how did he take that picture he posted last night? Could someone have been riding behind and take the picture with her hands wrapped around his waist? Weird angle to take a picture of yourself... NO ONE likes their nostrils from that angle.

And she is 100% 'in hiding'. Hyunnie hasn't posted a recent public pic of herself since 16 May! (everything else is either an old pic, regram, or support for a friend--with no face). July 17 was her last post to fancafe and today's Soop update was probably taken in July as well... 

Snooping for dates (for you know what), she will finish exams in December and then graduation ceremony in Feb 2020. My guess is that they are reviewing projects now (while she is on vacation) and that she will hit the ground running in January 2020. Also, possibility for shooting a few CFs right now so that they can trickle things out over the next few months. She is Soop's maknae so I am sure they are very invested in her future. I mean they have updated with Eng subs on the vlogs so fast it made my head spin. They know she has a very loyal and interested fan base both in Korea and Internationally. I'm hoping/guessing that she will do more movies going forward. I really want to see her in a thriller... She would be soooo good!!!

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

[on another side note, but in my mind 100% relevant to our ship, two of Hyunnie's 100 Days my Prince costars are friends/colleagues of WJA (Wookie's new costar)]. My delulu has Hyunnie, LMJ, and WJA going to the noraebang and singing like crazy until very early in the morning... hahaha. 

LOLOL. I wouldnt even be surprised if u happen to see LMJ and H visiting WJA on set one of these days! :phew: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3