[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

@ptp321, you crack me up. There are enough gerunds there for a failing student to get a perfect score on their SAT! :joy:

and while it isn't on any dvd... let us never forget that supporting, script advising, and bombing are also part of our ship...

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

On 8/1/2019 at 12:26 AM, tinymel said:

hahaha... delulu mode is perfectly realistic...

Hide contents

Spoiler

I mean, how did he take that picture he posted last night? Could someone have been riding behind and take the picture with her hands wrapped around his waist? Weird angle to take a picture of yourself... NO ONE likes their nostrils from that angle.

And she is 100% 'in hiding'. Hyunnie hasn't posted a recent public pic of herself since 16 May! (everything else is either an old pic, regram, or support for a friend--with no face). July 17 was her last post to fancafe and today's Soop update was probably taken in July as well... 

Snooping for dates (for you know what), she will finish exams in December and then graduation ceremony in Feb 2020. My guess is that they are reviewing projects now (while she is on vacation) and that she will hit the ground running in January 2020. Also, possibility for shooting a few CFs right now so that they can trickle things out over the next few months. She is Soop's maknae so I am sure they are very invested in her future. I mean they have updated with Eng subs on the vlogs so fast it made my head spin. They know she has a very loyal and interested fan base both in Korea and Internationally. I'm hoping/guessing that she will do more movies going forward. I really want to see her in a thriller... She would be soooo good!!!

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

[on another side note, but in my mind 100% relevant to our ship, two of Hyunnie's 100 Days my Prince costars are friends/colleagues of WJA (Wookie's new costar)]. My delulu has Hyunnie, LMJ, and WJA going to the noraebang and singing like crazy until very early in the morning... hahaha. 

Hahahahahaa. I was thinking of that too. But its possible too if you want to take it on ur own as well. With the right angle, whackiness and skill. Wahahaha. 

17 hours ago, sprinklingmess said:

Hello everyone! I’m new to this thread and was wondering if you could help me out a little. I’ve just recently discovered SP and like you all, JiBong and NamJi have taken over my life lol. I think I’ve rewatched the show like 6 times in the last 2 months and I can’t get enough! :wub:. I’m considering purchasing the limited edition directors cut because it is still available but from what I’ve read on the thread, some of you have spoken about receiving a 16 disc dcut but the ones I’m looking at only include 14 discs. Where can I find the dcut that includes 16 discs or were there 2 discs added extra for those who pre ordered only? The sites I am looking at are https://kpopmart.com/product.php?id_product=16301&ps_full_site=1 and https://global.yes24.com/Goods/42760519 hope you can help! X 

Hello dearie! Welcome to our thread! Like what @ptp321 mentioned.. the additional 2 disc where all the goodies are only comes tog with the pre-order.. but u can look around ig and all to see certain snippets. Hehe. It shld be prettt easy to find. (: 

14 hours ago, ptp321 said:

Kid friendly version: The couple discs were the BTS scenes that focused on our couple and how they prepared or set up for a particular scene, how they executed the scene, and the after effects of the scene...all while exhibiting an organic skin-ship that has our hearts fluttering.

If you are not a minor, click below:

Reveal hidden contents

The 2 discs had a lot of moaning, groaning, sighing, gasping, grazing, flirting, yearning, touching, hand holding, massaging, lingering, suffocating, choking, and erecting (that’s right, that’s what I said) moments, but I think I’ve done enough damage already. Anyone else, feel free to add your own descriptive verbs. Lmao :joy:

Your reply is so funny and cute! Wahaha and yes u described everything to a T. Hahahhaa. Including ur spoiler contents! *evil laugh* wahahahhaa. 

@tinymel not to mention can't stop revealing or talking abt her is part of it too! Buahahaha. 

• LOL 7

Watching the opinion of a body language expert about a controversial fued over a break up of a long time couple in Phil showbiz made me think that a lot of the opinions of the expert can also be seen in the way Wookie and Hyunnie's interactions while doing SP. 

https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/body-language-expert-julia-barretto-gerald-anderson-between-maybes-promo-videos-a483-20190805?utm_source=Facebook-PEP&utm_medium=Siteshare&utm_campaign=20190805-body-language-expert-julia-barretto-gerald-anderson-between-maybes-promo-videos-a483-20190805?

• Like 4

wonder why he was singing this song of all songs.....hmmmmmm......hmmmmm. heehee

dispatch.....can you announce something.....lolol no...i take that back...i dont want to pest them with my annoying curious head...but oh i so want to know!!!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

14 hours ago, Changsky said:

YouTube version :wub:

The background reminds me of SP proposal scene. I miss SP and NamJi :tears:

Ctto

Proposal feels man. Urgh.. i miss SP too! 

12 hours ago, shady01girl said:

wonder why he was singing this song of all songs.....hmmmmmm......hmmmmm. heehee

dispatch.....can you announce something.....lolol no...i take that back...i dont want to pest them with my annoying curious head...but oh i so want to know!!!!!

LOL. He didnt sing this song at the fanmeet but left it as a meaningful gesture to his fans about waiting for him and thanking them.. and then sang this as an opening song for the concert. Haha. Technically it doesnt mean anything to be honest.. its just an OST that he has sang before for SP but its still nice to hear him singing it. (: 

• Like 7

Don't blame me... I saw this and freaked that an old picture had been posted... I mean I can't be blamed when I'm a shipper and an edit like this got me...

:joy:

Hope that baby girl is doing well... we haven't heard from her... but so glad that our other captain is all smiles. That is all we ask for, right? happy captains.

CTTO

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Why do i feel like W and H spend some time together last night. W posted past midnight then H just this morning so that it won't be too obvious. :D  or it's just my delulu coz it's also Korean Independence Day. Anyways, I'll still daydream about them :wub:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, kkjoy said:

Why do i feel like W and H spend some time together last night. W posted past midnight then H just this morning so that it won't be too obvious. :D  or it's just my delulu coz it's also Korean Independence Day. Anyways, I'll still daydream about them :wub:

Lol am right there with you in this delulu theory, I was also thinking they were together yesterday. Who knows

• Like 4

19 hours ago, kkjoy said:

LOL. Well.. there seems to be moon and star in his update too. But we have no idea if he was posting abt basketball or the cosmic sky. Hahahahahaha!  

• Like 7
  • LOL 1