[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3re3ueOE_6VZK85zlEUWFA/community

They have started new poll for fav dialogue/scene I guess. I think we should vote for you are dirty but pretty in that section. @riririru can you post the korean translation for that thanks in advance:)

Guys please vote we have lot of competition with temperature of love for best kiss.

please vote- 
suspicous partner, washbasin kiss-  수상한파트너 빨래통 키스신이요

In the kiss section.

We have to win best kiss at least that award belongs to our Jibong. I will loose all my faith in award shows if SP doesn't win that one.  SBS  you better don't cheat on that even you know that Jibong deserves it.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, kmagesh said:

@masthu , thanks dear 

for sending  another link for vote .

in this link looks  like got many category ............. but i just click all under * suspicious partner *:)

except for this Which drama was the most disappointing? (Pick up to 3)

right chinguya! I didnt vote for suspicious partner for the category: dysfunctional

@adi2019jiji  Lets wait until they start the polls and then we can show the power of our shipping fandom! until then chingus fighting!!!

• Like 12

57 minutes ago, Harry97 said:

They have started new poll for fav dialogue/scene I guess. I think we should vote for you are dirty but pretty in that section. @riririru can you post the korean translation for that thanks in advance:)

Guys please vote we have lot of competition with temperature of love for best kiss.

please vote- 

In the kiss section.

We have to win best kiss at least that award belongs to our Jibong. I will loose all my faith in award shows if SP doesn't win that one.  SBS  you better don't cheat on that even you know that Jibong deserves it.

Dirty but pretty - 더러운데 예뻐

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

I help giggling while reading comments related to namji hehe... Seems like shippers are in full force over there! Namji shippers are jjang.

Btw guys do not forget to upvote comments related to uri jibong couple on naver. Heck i commented only once and so many down votes already waaahh. :angry: Very disrespectful!!! 

Aja aja fighiting namji shippers!!!

@riririru thank you so much dearie! :heart:

feat-20.jpg

1495617331_suspicious-partner.jpg

• Like 18

8 hours ago, adi2019jiji said:

Ok try take into "positive" way, becoz others of their drama/bts are not overwhelming as SP eventhough they invested an amount of money compared to SP, so they need to find a cheaper way to promote others drama B), they knew how SP had impressive feedback from international fans with their impressive acting from main actors down to supporting actors,how the kiss scene broke sbscatch record with 3.7mill (& counting) view in just 6month-:blush:

(I try my best not to pissed off, know might not very convincing my positive thought haha) 

Such a busy day & just got opportunity to backread this thread .Yes ,trying my best not to pissed off &  stay positive ..But hmmmm...OK ,this is from my " positive" point of view...Somebody said Sp's bts was "scripted " for the sake of the rating ..Thats mean SP drama supposed to receive special treatment from SBS because SBS have to pay triple for the casts ,pd ,crews & writer because of this "scripted " bts .BUT ,if SP casts & team do not  receive anything on this coming SBS Award (I pray hard this not going to happen ) ..thats mean those SCRIPTED/FAKE  bts are not exist & haters just talk rubbish because of jealousy . ( Everybody here  know scripted bts not exist since the very beginning tho )

Spoiler

Somebody who said Jiji Shippers are dying to analyze SP " scripted" bts is now  keep posting about her favorite drama "real " bts <_< 

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

6 hours ago, masthu said:

Well done Chingudeul!!! We are currently No.02. Please keep voting for suspicious partner. C'mon lets make it to No.01! Aja aja Fighting!!!

You have 1 vote per day. If you want to vote more than once within 24 hours you can vote from another IP address. :)

Yes we can do it !! 

• Like 15

4 hours ago, Harry97 said:

please vote- 

In the kiss section.

SP kisses altogether are way better than TOL tbh...I've watched just clips of it but nada..felt nothing, whereas SP ones make you go.."oh wow," "OMG," and some other feelings. (Or maybe its just my lack of empathy or affection..just slight though lol:lol:)

Spoiler

I would've gone for Wookie for the Daesang,not sure if thats possible since his in military, but I'm betting on JiSung... not the TOL lead actress cmon now-_-

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

I am ready to kill SBS now. Just managed to see the promotional vid and finally understood why so many of us are angry. Urgh. Okay fine. At least they remembered to add wookie into the clip, and used the first kiss scene but damn it. Is it so difficult to show hyunni's face as well. Ok. Fine. Enough rant alr. I hope the korean fans will make enough noise to wake SBS up from whatever dumb thing they are thinking about. <_<

On to happier things..

Ctto

I'm suddenly wondering.. Were the both of them rehearsing for the scene or for reals just decided to rest in that manner after filming it. LOL. I wouldn't put it past them. Hahahaha. 

• Like 14
  • LOL 8

54 minutes ago, 1234nm said:
The Package (jTBC) 25.97%  (6,966 votes) 

Suspicious Partner (SBS) 20.47%  (5,490 votes) 

While You Were Sleeping (SBS) 19.49%  (5,227 votes) 

vote vote 

Common guys keep voting! 

Show your support by voting for them in any voting poll. 

I’m sorry I can’t contribute anything for their Sbs award since I don’t have Naver Id and even can’t open Sbs link since its not available in my country.

I’ll try my best in other voting poll like dramabeans award and etc. 

Fighting Jiji shippers, lol 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, pauliza said:
Just noticed this ..huhu

Mc's question :I heard this is your first romantic comedy drama ?

Jcw's answer : I think I waited 8 years to meet NJH bla bla .

His answer not related to the question,right ? Huhu..

JiChangWookie oppa be like B). Oppss

b44.png?w=840

wookiee yaaa.. it's "SCRIPTED"?? Hahaha

Me be liked..hehehe

medium-clean.jpg

• Like 8
  • LOL 10