[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

10 hours ago, amalyn99 said:

It can't be just because of shipper's speculation.:astonished:

Reveal hidden contents

Credit to the owner.

X.X i certainly hope not! Hahahah. 

3 hours ago, pauliza said:
Breakfast,lunch ,tea,dinner & supper :lol:

credit to the owner 

I love love love love this edit. Cos LOTBS is one my fave drama and this song this song with namji is love. Gahhh... the feels it gives me is way better than LMH and JJH scenes. >.<

1 hour ago, ss1504 said:

Hey guys.. those who have ordered dcut from yes24. Is the order status changed to 'shipment order complete'? What does that mean anybody knows?? 

Yup! Mine changed to this status too! I think it means the DVD is ready to be shipped out alr. OMG!!!! SO EXCITED! 

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

X.X i certainly hope not! Hahahah. 

I love love love love this edit. Cos LOTBS is one my fave drama and this song this song with namji is love. Gahhh... the feels it gives me is way better than LMH and JJH scenes. >.<

Yup! Mine changed to this status too! I think it means the DVD is ready to be shipped out alr. OMG!!!! SO EXCITED! 

Just checked cafe update.Guess they have started shipping prior to estimated date. Yey!! Can't wait.. 

• Like 12

OMG I am soo envious of you guys that have bought the DVD while there’s me paying for a broken iphone that I dropped during my recent holiday :bawling:

Please share the juicy bits from the DVD with meee

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Simply love those sparkling eyes, that yeppo directed at hyuni and finally that smile when he heard his fans scream bcz of that yeppo! :heart: :heart: 

Wookie can't get more obvious! It's written all over your face:D Our ultimate goner :tongue:

Eyes to eyes :blush:

• Like 17

"Let the rain be, let it become something to you, give it meaning, give it something to hold on"

Beautiful signature from the most beautiful couple ever..everlasting love from the star to the moon :heart:

Director-nim ParkSeonHo started his first instagram photo with his last work on 2015 #MyFantasticFuneral script (because of his wife hehhe if I'm not mistaken from his caption)...He said tomorrow (10/4/2017) would be #suspiciouspartner first shot! .

• Like 14

On 4/8/2018 at 5:02 PM, leeeeeecx said:

HELLO CHINGUS! 

have y'all scene this? 6 MILLION VIEWS! That's insane! DEABAK! And that's only from Viki, the one from SBS of the same scene has 2.3M. :heart:

8.3 Million Views is INSANE! The power of our JiJi Couple. I MISS THEM BOTH. :bawling:

Long time no see chinguya! Good to see you dropping by:D

omg!!! This is chincha Daebak!!!  

On 4/8/2018 at 5:18 PM, achinawa said:

That necktie/5minute scene was meant only for BongHee..that's why he can't say it properly on that interview :tongue::lol:

But of course...the longer,the better! :lol:

Right,Wookie? :tongue::lol:  #delulu haha

My exact thoughts unni! That necktie scene, the very lines in the script and that stare to die for are  reserved only to his jakiya :blush:

Poor boy going all shy shy during the necktie/5 minutes scene. :tongue:  Of course that intensity in that stare of his can only be directed at hyuni. :D

REEL :)

Caption: Okay..its time to listen carefully..focus..and concentrate (but its okay isnt mesmerized her ) cause she is right in front of me... "If you notice that I stand startled in front of you with no obvious reason, you should know it’s just because I’ve suddenly realized everything I ever wanted is right in front of me"

REAL :heart:

Hmmm..did those scene exist on that drama  ..aaah hey you young man i think u really can't get away from her (they really enjoy their time) "I love the way that we work together: we’re as sweet as sugar and nice as ice

• Like 12
  • LOL 6

wrap-up party 

ctto

Mc; "Now we have to meet JiBong, right?" "Let's call the main male character, prosecutor NohJoWook. " "He was appointed to 3th Unit, Cheorwon ... 'colder than Siberia' on 14 Aug. "

( <---Cheorwon is a really very cold place)

Actor Ji ; "Ahh, thank you." " It's very fortunate to finish the filming safely. "

"I'll go to the army and be back well." "You all had a very hard and thanks for it." "Please eat deliciously today." "Thank you. "

Mc ; It's like 'Private letter' is playing as the background music kkk....

"Then, let's meet the main female character, attorney EunBonghee . "

Non of us can miss uri hyuni's voice cheering for her wookie :heart:

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, masthu said:

REAL :heart:

Hmmm..did those scene exist on that drama  ..aaah hey you young man i think u really can't get away from her (they really enjoy their time) "I love the way that we work together: we’re as sweet as sugar and nice as ice

I think wookie hold hyunnie's hand from hitting her head. 

#ormaybenot

Credit to the owner.

• Like 12

33 minutes ago, amalyn99 said:

I think wookie hold hyunnie's hand from hitting her head. 

#ormaybenot

Credit to the owner.

Or maybe hyunni was trying to rehearse her hitting her own head and wookie be like okie dun be silly and stop hitting yourself! LOL. #deluluagain

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, luvforever said:

This is it chingus! I'm surprised how they delivered it yesterday and they already got it today for the local orders. A little bit more waiting to go for us international fans wwwaaahhhh.

Reveal hidden contents

Yipee..excited much!!!!❤Just a little bit more. Can I just have a moment to appreciate that beautiful picture on that box...ahh...those are like genuine smiles planted on their faces.❤Laughter comes natural I guess when you enjoy working with the people around you. ^_^ I heart these two ❤❤❤ And the whole SP squad.❤:D

• Like 13

7 hours ago, luvforever said:

This is it chingus! I'm surprised how they delivered it yesterday and they already got it today for the local orders. A little bit more waiting to go for us international fans wwwaaahhhh.

I already got message delivery from courier service, they will courier on 12 April 2018 to me.. the courier service had picked up my shipment on 10April2018.. if anyone bought on July 2017  u may expected to be receive by this week perhaps.. im so excited after a long waited.. but i only can touch & watch the DVD this weekend since it will courier to my mom house.. its going to be a long weekdays this week before reaching weekend.  :bawling:

i miss them badly.. seeing Hyunie update yesterday even just her hand, getting myself missing the captain update too.. :cold_sweat: 

I know this has been share countless times but it never get bored to see this vid.. 

credit to owner 

• Like 12

Attention dear NamJi/JiJi shippers!

We've got another award coming up. Let's show are love and support to NamJi/JiJi. 

Let's make them win chingus bcz they deserve it!  :heart:

Aja aja fighting!! 

AxgAtCIp?format=jpg&name=600x314

Please Submit Your Nominees For Best couple, Best kiss, Best Actor, Best actress, Series of the Year and all other Categories  

-------> http://www.kpoparazzi.com/awards/2018/

Voting Starts from May 1st

Most Adorable Couple (Jibong couple is more than just adorable.  These two together scream chemistry!) http://www.kpoparazzi.com/awards/2018/most-adorable-couple/

Phenomenal Kiss (Jibong kisses have the potential to set your screens on fire)  http://www.kpoparazzi.com/awards/2018/phenomenal-kiss/

Series of the Year (rest in peace replay button) http://www.kpoparazzi.com/awards/2018/series-of-the-year/

Best Actor ji Chang Wook  http://www.kpoparazzi.com/awards/2018/best-actor/

Best Actress Nam Jihyun   http://www.kpoparazzi.com/awards/2018/best-actress/

0431a70219139a728e8360c3c20b3777ff1ed8d0

DaVHB4jU8AItxpY.jpg

4af94a31904c2fa6c3a2236788087027f4053f08

bdec0bf4c9891db8dee28ca3389139226ddd6271

ctto

Edited by masthu
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 9