[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

17 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

@Buldok did she blush when he kissed her forehead? Maybe that was an adlib from JCW, her ears were red too

I guess its an adlb  chingu. I see her tilting her forehead upwards when he went for the forehead kiss. ususally actresses dont tilt there forehead when expecting a forehead kiss (unless he took her by surprise)keke

• Like 22

23 minutes ago, sunflower001 said:

Hi everyone !!!!

My first time boarding on this ship, hope i am welcome here :)  ..i know i know !!! Im late for spazzing but I just finished watching the drama 2 weeks ago, super super late ! Then I started reading 800 plus pages in this thread (talk about dedication or rather, obession with this couple !) I wasnt sure if I wanted to come out of my cave but what the hell, I need to stake my claim when (yes ! when :D not if !)  they openly admit they are together *delulu dont care :tongue:* !

I knew ji chang wook from K2 *love his abs btw:tongue:* but i didnt really follow him but my friends kept pestering me to watch the Healer and i finally did ! Healer sealed it 4 me with ji chang wook then i watched suspicious partner right after, guess you can I had an overdose of ji chang wook in the past  month :wub: BUT although I love love love Healer, and he did have good chemistry with park min young but the feels are not the same as our JiJi couple ! I did watch the BTS from K2 and Healer as well as the dvd commentary frm Healer. Even the kisses there (JCW is a great kisser btw ! Ji Hyun is a lucky girl !!!! ) didnt give me as much feels as Suspicious Partner ! During the court room kiss it gave me the same feels I felt when I watched SJK and SHK kiss in the final eps of DOTS :wub: like it was real, truly real :wub: and we know that SJK was already eyeing SHK then :wub: 

If JiJi couple are not together then they deserve a daesang for great acting  !!!!!

Anyways I had so much fun reading stuff in here, sometimes I laugh and giggle out loud too that ppl may think Im crazy already ! Please do keep this thread alive, hope we can hear smtg frm them after 100 days :) :D

Welcome to the thread. Please bear in mind that we try to be rational shippers with occasional delulu moments but never fear, there are a lot of debunkers who are all too willing to pull us back from delulu land! LOL!

• Like 23

2 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

@Buldok didunless he took her by surprise she blush when he kissed her forehead? Maybe that was an adlib from JCW, her ears were red too

I don't know unnie :lol:The only thing I know, this scene was very natural, sincere and perfect! One of my favorite scenes. :wub::heart:

@sunflower001 Welcome chingu! LnmD3b.gif

• Like 20

Hola fellow NAMJI shippers.

I am a silent lurker here and will be off to silent lurking after this because I am way too sensitive and am afraid to bring down the atmosphere here.

I have shipped 2 onscreen couples out of which 1 sank and since then I promised myself that I would never let myself into this but then NAMJI happened. I knew that I am getting myself into a big trouble when the ship involve JI Chang Wook. He is really a lovable man and is always shipped with every actor he works with well can't blame the man for being so talented when it comes to chemistry .

I became familiar with Ji chang wook with healer drama. I liked the drama and his acting there and to sound unbiased his chemistry with park min young was appreciable.Then came his drama the K2 I got attracted to him in that all those fight moves got me drooling.Again in terms of chemistry he had one but with song yoon ah aka Choi Yoo-Jin . Yoona was good too but I am sorry I like her more as an idol than an actor.

Everything was going fine I was watching kdramas as usual falling for different handsome actors daily:wub: and then on may 11 I finally woke up to find  subbed version of suspicious partner. I was like Ji chang wook in a romcom how come I didn't know about this. First 14 min of the episode and I am already loving the female lead I laughed so much :D and from the first episode on wards before I could realize it I was already addicted to them . I have liked Ji chang wook but after this drama I got obsessed with him. I was like why didn't I like him this much before later I realized its not just ji chang wook I like him with her (Nam JI hyun). Guys this is the first time in my life I have been crazy about a female lead as much as a male lead. Nam Ji hyun is one beautiful lady. She has got a different aura and you need eyes of gold to notice that. I feel sorry for all the men who lost their chance she is one in a million. I call her beauty with brains. Since then I became her fan. I watched many of her interviews and I thought that she is so simple yet so beautiful. All her thoughts are so relatable. These too became part of my daily routine.

But then I started getting pissed when her Ig was attacked by anti's after episode 28. I was so pissed that I got into fan wars. She doesn't deserve that hate from them just because their ship doesn't have what our ship has. Many articles related to her got spammed by haters especially Y*** shippers. I got into arguments with them. I really felt awful how can someone hate someone so much who has done nothing bad to them. I know I should let such things pass everyone has got haters but I really felt that it was wrong.

Then one day I really got tired and deactivated my sns. Only few days before I activated it and today one of the y**** shippers spammed me with dms about how Mr K liked y**** account and liked many of her pics and that he doesn't follow our hyuniee so there's no way in future our ships gonna sail :dissapointed:. I don't know why but that really upset me a lot. I know I am bringing down the atmosphere here but I was told by one of the shippers in this thread that I could share my worries here and that everyone here will make me feel better .

I don't know what those shippers are trying to prove and what mr K. is trying to prove by those actions. Out of the blue he follows and likes her pictures I know that's his choice but all this feels weird.

I am too attached to this ship and I really want it to sail. I know NAMJI don't owe us anything but they are too perfect.

I guess I said too much don't hate me guys that's why I am just a silent lurker here but today I just got way too affected by all this

Edited by hannah321
  • Like 20

4 hours ago, babyval22 said:

I cannot describe it in here. All I can say is I feel very hot and bothered. Oops! :x 

Maybe we need to re-watch again to make sure what we are thinking about that scene lmao

5 hours ago, malaya said:

Aw you're a good egg. Don't mean to pile it in too. I too was tempted to make a comment about him and his fixations.And I'm way older than you.  Good thing I saw @daloula  first. LOL!

IKR? Its great to have people to have people who can gently remind us we are on the verge of stepping out of line. :wub:

6 hours ago, tomago said:

this is why i love our ship and the shippers in it (esp in this forum), cos although we are delulu sometimes, yet we are rational at the same time, nvr argue with each other or being petty about it. we are as classy as uri namji couple. :heart:

Hohooo thank you so much unniedeul! 

Well, this is fandom are for rite? We need to reminds each others so we can spazz happily. No hard feelings :D

Then again, I should rem that fans are the face of the idols. That's why i need to behave well for the sake of our OTP >< Just ytd I keep complaining abt immature fans and i shouldn't be like them LOL that's why its such a good thing to have forum like this where fans with the same mind and purpose can gathered here, spazzing freely, but still trying not to cross the line :D

So, thank you unniedeul! *bows*

Please feel free to drag me to the right path again if I ever get carried away with useless things okaaaay? lol

================================

*snap back to spazzing mode* *the power of jiji, my fangirling energy never going down* LMAO

So, I happened to read fans convo in IG about JiJi kissing scene and I think that every JiJi shippers can't help but discussing their kissing scene over and over again LOL its weird that not matter how many times we see that scene, can't help but being amazed by them LOL

This comment is literally cracking me up bcs I so can relate to this >>> what is this? I just done watching this scene yesterday and this morning I checked the BTS, not only that i also keep on running to this clip in IG because a lot of acc upload it, but why I never get bored and still curious to rewatch the scene? Now I'm going back to watch this episode. (they are talking about 1st kiss scene) 

I FEEL YOU CHINGUUUU.....LOL

• Like 20

_-_-_-.gif&key=ec9a47c1bb453bb6c68d93bb7@Buldok Thank you so much for constantly sharing all these beautiful stills of our heavenly couple. I am saving them all. Seriously, I can just stare at them whole day long. They are just simply perfect and a sight to behold. Absolutely beautifullllllllllllll! I just love every seconds of them together. The last two episodes were for me simply perfection. Off to re-watch even though I'd just finished re-watching the whole series over the weekend.

Btw, this is one of my favorite scenes from the last episode. 

• Like 23

First post of the day since I'm travelling again but @hannah321, you could let that dear shipper know that perhaps the one that really likes Y is MrK himself. If they ship those two, great! If not they might as well say Wookie is tied to every other post that MrK likes, judging from their train (wreck) of thought. 

• Like 24