[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

sugarplum892

On 9/15/2018 at 12:04 PM, Di~ said:

Baby press conf in TIFF

Hide contents

Thanks for sharing all the Baby film and YM at TIFF. I love her dress as well and she looks good. I agree that YM isn't an introvert but she can be reserve if she wants etc. The THR review of 'Baby' makes it so promising: "a fast-paced emotional chiller that makes the audience consider the value of human life and the importance of championing it against a patriarchal society and indifferent health system."  Unrelated, I watched a documentary called 'Bleeding Edge' on Netflix and it's about the people that got duped by the medical industry. Although hard to watch, I highly recommend it to everyone because the key messages can save your life or someone you love etc. So Baby is totally my kind of movie and I hope that it's release in Asia soon too. 

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, lovecarnation said:

oh yeah.. i want to asked do you all have a link to download the background music in the beginning of ep.35 when wuji brought fuyao go to yaocheng , through in desert? thx before.

This one right.. you can download the link phoenixfire shared 2-3 pages back. It's in the bgm folder titled Fuyao Feelings ;)

31 minutes ago, rinkyu said:

This one right.. you can download the link phoenixfire shared 2-3 pages back. It's in the bgm folder titled Fuyao Feelings ;)

yes, i already find it...hahaha.thanks alot @rinkyu

On 9/13/2018 at 8:14 PM, phoenixfire25 said:

I already posted this before but anyways you can download all songs + instrumental + bgm from this link. Someone from twitter posted this link, credit to her. :)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MUMoftlQ4HSWKPGo5eJvvEWr1FVWTdGg

Oh yeah, The official audio file will be release at the end of this week.

from this background music " fuyao feelings" .tq too @phoenixfire25

i download some background music too like xuanji ascend , five countries and others.this series has some background music that is very pleasant to hear as well and fits perfectly with the scene

6 hours ago, lovecarnation said:

hahaha... we are the same, i think no scene in fuyao which is not our fav scene when it's about both of wuji and fuyao. all scene are so sweet and be my fav.scene...LOL

is guardian about the bromance like wuji and dr.zhong or jiang feng? :D

You can say and it is more deep. I meant it is about Boys' love (BL) but they converted it into bromance due to China's SARFT policy. But they put so many tiny tiny hints by their acting that only we fans can understand, I'm laughing so hard that the government didn't notice it. :lol: 

By the way TMOPB ost is also very beautiful if you want to listen. I found this link few months back. My fav. instrumental song of course are (33) Miao Qing's dance and (46) Wound. you should listen it.

1 hour ago, pristineqi said:

:tears: I'm damned sad and disappointed... The Rise of Phoenixes really broke my heart ... So I'm watching this video of Wuji over and over again to heal :

I'm sorry to hear that. I know both you and @mrsj3n were following TROP. So should I watch the drama on Netflix? :sweatingbullets:

Btw, the music from LoF soothes my heart :wub:

I loved this drama from the beginning to the end.  This drama had several love stories that moved me  especially the love between Wuji and Fuyao.  They were honest in their love for each other and willing to give their life to save one another. The great cinematography, fantastic choreography, and wonderful costumes made the drama a joy to watch.  My favorite scenes are the ones with Wuji and Fuyao "sparring" in his chamber.:D  Who knew fighting could be so sensual.

22 minutes ago, rinkyu said:

I'm sorry to hear that. I know both you and @mrsj3n were following TROP. So should I watch the drama on Netflix? :sweatingbullets:

Btw, the music from LoF soothes my heart :wub:

Honestly?????

Don't waste your time if the scenes are gonna be butchered like what they did to the TV version.

However if you don't mind schemings among brothers, the lengthy talk of righteousness, the bullcrap of being the right one for the throne, the fighting and open to the ending, I would say.. please give it a go.

It is really not a bad story and I do like what I see before they butchered it.

I had loved TROP from the start and for someone who don't like political drama... it is something.

However I felt betrayed and cheated. 

Because of low ratings, they decided to their loses and rushed the ending.

The end result is really disappointing!

@rinkyu @mrsj3n I hear that news too that they cut 10 min of every eps and rushed the ending on tv because of the low ratings. That's really disappointing and injustice to the actors and the whole team who are part of this project. I only saw first ep without subs so don't understand much but I think it political and I don't like political drama much, may be I will decide it after watching it with subs but I like the sets and camera work. Is there any website where I can watch it because I don't have Netflix.

By the way I noticed Uncle Zhou is there too. Is he major character there?

trtry.jpg

1 hour ago, phoenixfire25 said:

@rinkyu @mrsj3n I hear that news too that they cut 10 min of every eps and rushed the ending on tv because of the low ratings. That's really disappointing and injustice to the actors and the whole team who are part of this project. I only saw first ep without subs so don't understand much but I think it political and I don't like political drama much, may be I will decide it after watching it with subs but I like the sets and camera work. Is there any website where I can watch it because I don't have Netflix.

Best to watch on Netflix as the rest are without subs and it's a mess.

And nope.  Just one of the character that roots for Ning Yi.

It's basically talk, talk and more talking.

Legend of Fuyao is still the best!

I read that TROP ending for the uncut version might be similar to the cut version. So don't get your hopes up for the uncut. 

I still can't watch TROP because it's very slow pace and too much talking. No action and such. Like I'm literally dozzing off. I'm really trying hard though. 

12 hours ago, pristineqi said:

:tears: I'm damned sad and disappointed... The Rise of Phoenixes really broke my heart ... So I'm watching this video of Wuji over and over again to heal :

hii... my dear ,u are back... this video is so amazing all about our wuji. i love it so much:wub:

i'm fall with ethan from wuji :heart:

11 hours ago, Carmarie said:

I loved this drama from the beginning to the end.  This drama had several love stories that moved me  especially the love between Wuji and Fuyao.  They were honest in their love for each other and willing to give their life to save one another. The great cinematography, fantastic choreography, and wonderful costumes made the drama a joy to watch.  My favorite scenes are the ones with Wuji and Fuyao "sparring" in his chamber.:D  Who knew fighting could be so sensual. 

what do you mean is in ep.17? it also my fav.scene. Ethan is so sexy at there.LOL:joy:

9 hours ago, phoenixfire25 said:

trtry.jpg

@mrsj3n hi... miss you too my dear...hahaha...

@phoenixfire25 i agree with you, actually I think they shouldn't cut the film just because the rating of the series is not good and want to end it quickly, because sometimes the rating can't show a series that is good or not in the eyes of the audience, at least must appreciate the performance of the film players and of course the filmmakers too. even though I don't watch TROP but I can feel how if a series is suddenly cut just because of a rating problem and it really disappoints the audience who have followed from the beginning. it isn't a wise decision from the TV announcer.

Been really want to see deleted scenes, more bts and NG scenes. Anyone aware if the DVD vs TV version will be different or any deleted scenes. Some of the script and editing gets really choppy (doesn't bother me) as I still like this series a lot. I do like to see NG scenes T.T 

cast on legend on fuyao :D but still not all

Spoiler

Yang Mi (Fuyao)

iP9pDxf.jpg

Ethan Ruan Jing Tian ( ZhangSun WuJi)

73f2Ffp.jpg

Laiyi ( Zongyue/Dr.Zong)

7vZBfUZ.jpg

Vengo Gao ( Zhanbeiye )

vrt2eqP.jpg

Gao Han Yu ( Jiang Feng )

iGe78uD.jpg

Liu Yi Qun ( QiZhen / GuogGong/ Minister)

nT0hz0C.jpg

Zhang Ya Qin ( Yalanzhu)

Fv99Q6H.jpg

Jiang Long ( Xiaoqi/ Seven )

i4P4sTY.jpg

Huang You Ming ( Yanjingchen/ Senior)

VnvEaKg.jpg

Liang Yi Mu ( Yun Heng )

nOyX0AB.jpg

Liu Ying Lun ( Taiyan)

aAwkEdR.jpg

Yuan Yu Xuan (QiYun)

L4CbroB.jpg

Li Yi Xiao (Peiyuan)

KF8YWA3.jpg

Jia Ben Chu (TieCheng)

FOhFfiA.jpg

Zhao Chu Lun ( Zhangsun PingRong/ Prince Ping Pong)

v4gBq3o.jpg

Wang He Run ( Feng Jing Fan / Fake Folian)

7NDUpFF.jpg

Lin Jing ( Fengxuan/Fengqi)

gNqHu1H.jpg

Angela Gao (Fengjingzhi)

WPO88g2.jpg

Liu Xuan ( Feiyan )

yNLQV3e.png

1 hour ago, Yui. said:

Been really want to see deleted scenes, more bts and NG scenes. Anyone aware if the DVD vs TV version will be different or any deleted scenes. Some of the script and editing gets really choppy (doesn't bother me) as I still like this series a lot. I do like to see NG scenes T.T 

No one can say these are off screen pic if there isn't book and people around them :D :lol:

Spoiler

Dj_84sh_U4_AAq_IZ5.jpg

Dj_84sh_U8_AEr_SC6.jpg

38487938_257188388227824_594702341268465

On 7/28/2018 at 2:23 PM, Pandafighter86 said:

Lmao, the fact that Yangmi playing as supporting role shocked everyone. Angelababy and YM is really BFF goal...although I’m still skeptical abt angelababy’s acting skill.

Chen Kun + Ethan = top notch level acting <3

Chen Kun and Ethan. YES PLEASE. I wonder what roles will they be playing :love:

Archived