[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Legend of Fuyao 扶摇

sugarplum892

9 hours ago, emmapookie said:

I've read that many of you've asked for the song that Zhan Beiye and Ya Lanzhu sing. And here it is:  "漠漠长野"

Many thanks to your guys' helping, I've also created a full playlist of Fuyao OST in my country's most widely music web, which include not only (i) the original album, (ii) the instrumental album, (iii) the background musics, but also (iv) some Guzheng, Pipa, Piano and Flute version of most favorable songs.

For examples, here is the Guzheng version of Hard to get one love, here is the Pipa version of Prosperous Dreams, etc...

Hope you guys enjoy it. :P

P/s: still looking forward to the new BGM releasing... :joy:

It says "this content isn't allow in my country." Unfortunately I have no access to this since I like in the U.S. :(

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, phoenixfire25 said:

Hahahaaa :lol: :lol:

wuji-34.gif

(GIF cr. editor)

LOL...yeah.. he looks cool in that scene :lol:

12 hours ago, ilmm said:

Yeah, the same thought on Folian, like mother like daughter. They are cruel and greedy. Fuyao and Wuji childhood memories are very solid. He gave her hope and happiness, he made her believe there are also good people in the world. He is the first person who taught her to read. Imagine it is always your parents or your close family who teach you to read or write. But she learns everything from him. How meaningful this is to her. As a viewer I am really touched by this. They were supposed to be together since young. He met her again after they grew up but he already became attracted to her from the beginning. Of course, if it is yours, it will be always yours. The conversation between Wuji and the queen impresses me to the core. I want this kind of man, the whole Kingdom is not even equal to one of my hair strand. I really like his facial expressions in that scene, serious, strong, committed, sharp, and fearless.  

yeah... i agree with you.. actually i want more about their story again after tragedy in qiongchang but the director was stingy to add 1 more episode again. huh...:angry:

now..i'm rewatched until ep.61.LOL... here i want to share my opinion about wuji parents...fiuh.. i think the three of them all have their own mistakes and the most sorry is Wuji as a victim of their selfishness .my poor wuji :bawling: actually in addition to the cruel tianquan emperor who made plans for 20 years to see wuji can kill each other with the prince de, his biological father, he was one who deserved pity too, his biological father didn't love him, and put him as heir to the throne just because he didn't want his beloved son, prince de faced the curse as Emperor Tianquan, and Zhangshunqiong was the first who succeed in breaking the curse (every Tianquan emperor could only live 30 years more) and in the future the tianquan emperor no longer needed to accept the curse again and could live a long life and in return zhangshunqiong had to live a sick life, he was truly a person who deserved pity in this case too.

but I don't understand why after married with Wuji's mother, he abandoned her too, meaning that from the beginning he never loved her and everything he did was only to separate him from Prince de.is that a form of hatred towards his father who is more fond of the prince de too?

and wuji's mother, i can't understand her too. if she really love prince de, why did she accept marriage from zhangshunqiong too, the reason is she want to save her family and it seems that the prince de had also surrendered and she chose to married with emperor, but after that why she must did betrayal again? and after Wuji was born, she didn't choose to run away with the Prince de to live a life as a commoner and still choose to be in the kingdom for the reason that she wanted wuji to occupy the position of Tianquan's heir, so what was the point she did all for power? ranging from married with the emperor, having an affair with the prince de, to wanting his son to become emperor as well, as the fuyao said all that his parents did only for themselves and never asked Wuji's opinion whether he accepted or not and didn't care about suffering wuji. they are very selfish. and honestly I was very upset until the last second ,wuji's mother didn't  convey that Prince De was his biological father until the Prince de Suicide.  how could she be a queen of tianquan but not firm in guiding decisions. fiuhhh:mellow: and  why since the little Wuji who guarded him was his maid and not his own mother, was his mother Wuji also banned by the emperor from being close to his own child?

and about prince de, I thought he was wrong just because he loved his wuji's mother and finally betrayed his own brother and had an affair with her. but if indeed like the wuji's mother said  at the beginning the prince de had given up, then why after that had to cheat again? and abandon his own wife.  and when his wife is gone he doesn't look for her, if he doesn't love her then why should he marry her? and even when his wife returned the prince didn't ask how she could disappear at that time? there really is no sense of care for his wife. but at least the prince de willing to sacrifice his life for Wuji

I really feel their love is very chaotic. but fortunately of all that, I can see the love of wuji and fuyao who are very sincere and loyal. really is true love.:wub:

12 hours ago, Liting1 said:

It says "this content isn't allow in my country." Unfortunately I have no access to this since I like in the U.S. :(

Here is the Youtube link, you can download then convert to mp3 after that :P

漠漠长野

Guzheng Hard to find one love

Pipa Hard to find one love

Piano Hard to find one love

5 hours ago, lovecarnation said:

but I don't understand why after married with Wuji's mother, he abandoned her too, meaning that from the beginning he never loved her and everything he did was only to separate him from Prince de.is that a form of hatred towards his father who is more fond of the prince de too?

Wuji's mother already said that. The emperor hates his brother because he isn't intelligent and a good warrior like Wuji's biological father and because of this characteristic his parents loves him more so he choose the emperor as the new heir to save Wuji's biological father's life which increased his hatred towards him. In short he wanted that Prince De never get happiness so he married Wuji's mother even if he didn't love her! And if after marriage he take good care of her that means Prince De would be satisfied that she is happy that's why he sends poison to make sure that both of them are under his control.

5 hours ago, lovecarnation said:

and wuji's mother, i can't understand her too. if she really love prince de, why did she accept marriage from zhangshunqiong too, the reason is she want to save her family and it seems that the prince de had also surrendered and she chose to married with emperor, but after that why she must did betrayal again? and after Wuji was born, she didn't choose to run away with the Prince de to live a life as a commoner and still choose to be in the kingdom for the reason that she wanted wuji to occupy the position of Tianquan's heir, so what was the point she did all for power? ranging from married with the emperor, having an affair with the prince de, to wanting his son to become emperor as well, as the fuyao said all that his parents did only for themselves and never asked Wuji's opinion whether he accepted or not and didn't care about suffering wuji. they are very selfish. and honestly I was very upset until the last second ,wuji's mother didn't  convey that Prince De was his biological father until the Prince de Suicide.  how could she be a queen of tianquan but not firm in guiding decisions. fiuhhh:mellow: and  why since the little Wuji who guarded him was his maid and not his own mother, was his mother Wuji also banned by the emperor from being close to his own child?

and about prince de, I thought he was wrong just because he loved his wuji's mother and finally betrayed his own brother and had an affair with her. but if indeed like the wuji's mother said  at the beginning the prince de had given up, then why after that had to cheat again? and abandon his own wife.  and when his wife is gone he doesn't look for her, if he doesn't love her then why should he marry her? and even when his wife returned the prince didn't ask how she could disappear at that time? there really is no sense of care for his wife. but at least the prince de willing to sacrifice his life for Wuji

For this I imagine that after he became the King even if they runs away, The emperor is the king of five kingdom which makes him superior to all and it's not hard to search them for him and in that case their life would be "the worst" so may be she is thinking that after Wuji became the King may be they will find a solution to live their life happily.

About Prince De, I think after the First Princess ran away he thought that may be she got to know about his affair and wanted to live her life alone so he chose to respect her decision (Yeah I know that he should search her but at the same time I appreciate this if that was the real case) Also he never ill-treated her and always give her all respect and rights but you know, you can't love two person! I found him intelligent and kind hearted, remember that scene when he left the spy lady alive who appointed by the emperor. His only mistake is he never imagined that Wuji could be his son otherwise may be the situation would be something else. 

1 hour ago, phoenixfire25 said:

Wuji's mother already said that. The emperor hates his brother because he isn't intelligent and a good warrior like Wuji's biological father and because of this characteristic his parents loves him more so he choose the emperor as the new hair to save Wuji's biological father's life which increased his hatred towards him. In short he wanted that Prince De never get happiness so he married Wuji's mother even if he didn't love her! And if after marriage he take good care of her that means Prince De would be satisfied that she is happy that's why he sends poison to make sure that both of them are under his control.

For this I imagine that after he became the King even if they runs away, The emperor is the king of five kingdom which makes him superior to all and it's not hard to search them for him and in that case their life would be "the worst" so may be she is thinking that after Wuji became the King may be they will find a solution to live their life happily.

About Prince De, I think after the First Princess ran away he thought that may be she got to know about his affair and wanted to live her life alone so he chose to respect her decision (Yeah I know that he should search her but at the same time I appreciate this if that was the real case) Also he never ill-treated her and always give her all respect and rights but you know, you can't love two person! I found him intelligent and kind hearted, remember that scene when he left the spy lady alive who appointed by the emperor. His only mistake is he never imagined that Wuji could be his son otherwise may be the situation would be something else. 

Right.i also think maybe that is their reason. I remember about that spy girl too, i also think prince de is not a bad person. Maybe the three of them already make a wrong decision from beginning. One is based on jealously and revenge,and two others are based on feeling love each other but can't be together but although they are love each other if one of them was married i think not supposed have an affair again moreover she is his own sister in law. And so sad wuji look for himself his mother with another man , he don't know that man is his biological father and for a long time always hated that person and go to qiongchang to practice kungfu and forget this problem. Or this is what zhubajie ( from the monkey king cast ) said " from the past this is love, the pain is endless" ....LOL :lol:

Hello, again! 

I need some help! This is for a project and I would appreciate it. You can either DM or tag me here. :)

I am looking for more images/photos of the Wufu cp from ep.58 in HD or whatever you have. The scene where FY was at the lotus pond in Xuanji and WJ was with her and said his sweet words.

Ex:  

b4473edegy1ftvfiznvr8j21bs0qoahz_zpsavk8

I have completed all episode and want to give my report again...LOL

i feel so sad with prince de too, when he will be executed, he said that he never afraid to die, all this time he did for tianquan was his dedication and never betrayed his conscience but the emperor of tianquan instead accused hom of being a rebel and forgot all his services and dedication to tianquan.why his brother very cruel with him from beginning, only because his father more love prince de than him,but he never think that his young brother never wronged him before.and after prince de was died, his body is not allowed to be buried in tianquan and must be cremation. Why can he very cruel with his biological brother and until now i'm hated wuji mother , she not only didn't tell to wuji ,prince de is his biological father and almost make wuji killed his father and become a sinful child, but when wuji was very down , she also not beside him to entertain and give encouragement to him again, instead leaving him alone..fiuhh... sometimes i feel she likes a mother who is irresponsible and selfish... grrrr....

From that all, we can see how much fuyao loved wuji, always beside him to entertain and give encouragement to him. Their loves really make my heart shake and very touched.i'm really like their true love. Can i find like wuji in my real life? :rolleyes: LOL....

And i like that scene when wuji and fuyao at qiongchang, then fuyao see wuji's poem and jealous , fuyao said" you are mine, how can u think about another girl" then wuji kissed her and Wuji was very happy because for the first time fuyao said wuji is mine. it's so sweet :wub: :kiss_wink:

Oh yeah about the scene at peak of nine heaven ,why the director must make seven died at there.it is not fair. He is good and kind people... why why :tears: and taiyan , she not deserve to died too.so many scene at there make me feel so sad.  I can't see when wuji's teacher tortured him too, really outrageous . That scene make my heart sliced :bawling: but from that scene we can see how ethan acting is very amazing and when fuyao stabbed wuji, yangmi and ethan acting at there is very very good. They really show their acting skills. Very good and talented. They must have a chance to play again in another series because they are really perfect couple. And now i will lost them again because i have completed again this series. I will miss them again. Love our wufu :kiss_wink:

Archived