[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

To start off a Monday, Throwback to an old BTS video of TMOPB.

The very first 0.01 sec - not sure if it was part of the script to practice but R seemed to be touchy with V. 

But looking closer further to the video, V tried his best not to smile or laugh happily. Like he was trying to control back on his happiness. As though he was trying hard not to show out his happy expression. 

Once again, not sure if it was part of the script but hoping it was from his real self of expression. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Spoiler
2 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

@LoquatsLove I saw all your hard work on Instagram. Thanks for the V Love translations. It must be so frustrating for others to take your credit. 

I'm glad you could enjoy my effort. :blush:

The drama plot was quite confusing, that's why many people, especially who's watching the drama without proper subtitle will be misleading.

Yes.. it is frustrating. When I found about it

for the first time, I'm quite shocked and sad, but I tried to let go.

Soon after, I've blocked that account from my IG. But yesterday, I've found that account did it again. Now, I'm in rage. :rage:

2 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

this user didn't mention that wo ai ni = i love you. so this day is used for telling the person you have a crush on that you like/love them. 

during 2015, gwg, on 05/20/15 retweeted and at (@) tagged rb, and said, "such a special day, and this is all you say to me! girlfriend!" 

28= er ba = ai ba= love ba (reba) 

Thank you for adding more details. :kiss_wink:

1 hour ago, 水蜜桃 said:

:( back to 3rd. however, we're close!! 

Yes. We're down to 3rd place again. But don't give up!

Keep voting! :naughty:

2 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

there was a deleted kiss between rb & gwg in v-love, where they're on a couch and rb is laying over gwg and she kisses him and this was only in a trailer for it, but it was before amber & kang zirui got together

You mean this? :smirk:

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

17 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

@LoquatsLoveOMG so you're the IG user of this page! I'm so happy following you in IG. Your vids are my happy pill. Anyways, bsck on that video. Is that really R wearing that purple sexy lingerie???? Her legs are soooooo loooongggg 

Hehe.. I'm glad that you enjoyed those videos.. their chemistry are already an explosive since the beginning. :naughty:

Yup.  That really is R..

Well, she's 171cm tall. :kiss_closed:

More on that footage.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

37 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

Hehe.. I'm glad that you enjoyed those videos.. their chemistry are already an explosive since the beginning. :naughty:

Yup.  That really is R..

Well, she's 171cm tall. :kiss_closed:

Yes seeing them together it's as if V and R are already attracted to each other here in this series. I mean who wouldn't. Her eyes always magnets towards V. Same as V. :wub:

Thank you @LoquatsLove

• Like 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

there was a deleted kiss between rb & gwg in v-love, where they're on a couch and rb is laying over gwg and she kisses him and this was only in a trailer for it, but it was before amber & kang zirui got together

True..the Uncut scene..

and their second kiss... "very hot"  kissed scene was inside the car.

• Like 4

@LoquatsLove Yes, thank you for your hard work of translating those videos! Anyway, I did try to comment in the IG account who posted your video and told her to put at least a credit to you, she replied, of course didn't admit it and defense herself by saying she did translate all other videos before you etc etc.. then surprisingly she deleted my comment (and her reply to me) LOL :D I'm a straightforward person and bluntly said it, well, I don't like people who is taking credit of other's work, I suppose she feels offended and somehow realized I was right (Sorry though lol). She got quite many followers, maybe that's why she deleted my comment so no one knows about it.

All in all.. you've done a great job, so keep it up! 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, Eery2 said:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4500653471512182

Another 'coincidence':D

At this point we don't know who imitates who in their relationship. Even i feel their face are so alike this days like this pic in this post

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4500610101407361

i think It's their recent pic, vengo was from movado ads

It's like seeing a female and male version of one face with the female having much bigger eyes. :flushed:

As for this female and male version.. I just wanna share with you guys about it. So, my friend never watch C-drama and never know about them. I did sent V's pic to her a few times, but she never really cares. Recently I sent her V & R together in one pic (both dress in white shirt) but didn't put any caption, and then she was like "Oh, so that guy can be a male and female too??"

She thought it is the same person!! Lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

20 minutes ago, RinRin08 said:

@LoquatsLove Yes, thank you for your hard work of translating those videos! Anyway, I did try to comment in the IG account who posted your video and told her to put at least a credit to you, she replied, of course didn't admit it and defense herself by saying she did translate all other videos before you etc etc.. then surprisingly she deleted my comment (and her reply to me) LOL :D I'm a straightforward person and bluntly said it, well, I don't like people who is taking credit of other's work, I suppose she feels offended and somehow realized I was right (Sorry though lol). She got quite many followers, maybe that's why she deleted my comment so no one knows about it.

All in all.. you've done a great job, so keep it up! 

Trying to be objective here.. yes.

That account did translated V Love before me (judging from the IG timeline). But sadly the translation was done poorly, and somehow misleading. :neutral:

Much appreciated. I'm only mentioning in this forum and in my own IG story. I'm holding myself not to confront that account, because I think it will be in vain, since it wouldn't admit it. :joy:

See what's that account did to your comments right?

Since my concern is for us GuangRe to enjoy V and R chemistry since the very beginning at V Love, that is enough for me.

I'm trying to be positive, perhaps that account just simply want to support V and R, but just done it in a wrong way. :glasses:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, LoquatsLove said:

Trying to be objective here.. yes.

That account did translated V Love before me (judging from the IG timeline). But sadly the translation was done poorly, and somehow misleading. :neutral:

Much appreciated. I'm only mentioning in this forum and my own IG, I'm holding myself not to confront that account, because I think it wouldn't admit it. :joy:

See, what that account done to your comment right?

Since my concern is for us GuangRe to enjoy V and R chemistry since the very beginning at V Love, that is enough for me.

I'm trying to be positive, perhaps that account just simply want to support V and R, but just done it in a wrong way. :glasses:

Yup, true!!

Anyway, I remind her so that she could at least do it in a right way.. And I did sorry to her for being too blunt :grin:

We are all GuangRe shippers indeed lol

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Hello everyone,

This is my first time posting but I have been reading some of the post here... and agree that they have something btw them.. and I was quite sad when they promoted for Pillowbook/recent interactions and they seemed so distant...

BUTTTT I just happened to chance upon this video by tencent on the favourite "trainee" selection for ELOD casts :joy:

In the video there was the deleted scene of FJ in purple dress dancing and the BTS OF IT. OMG.... I GOT EXCITED AT THE WAY HE LOOKED AT HER IN AMAZEMENT AND JUST CLAPPING AND LEANING FORWARD TO HER AFTER SHE COMPLETED THE DANCE...as if going to hug here for the job done well HAHHAHAHA 

Their relationship is not lost!!!

Sorry being delusional/overthinking LOL

Anyway here is the link if it works, not sure if any of yall seen it or i am just late to this story...

https://www.facebook.com/tencentvideo/videos/230971204762571/?d=null&vh=e

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, Tinygirl said:

Hello everyone,

This is my first time posting but I have been reading some of the post here... and agree that they have something btw them.. and I was quite sad when they promoted for Pillowbook/recent interactions and they seemed so distant...

BUTTTT I just happened to chance upon this video by tencent on the favourite "trainee" selection for ELOD casts :joy:

In the video there was the deleted scene of FJ in purple dress dancing and the BTS OF IT. OMG.... I GOT EXCITED AT THE WAY HE LOOKED AT HER IN AMAZEMENT AND JUST CLAPPING AND LEANING FORWARD TO HER AFTER SHE COMPLETED THE DANCE...as if going to hug here for the job done well HAHHAHAHA 

Their relationship is not lost!!!

Sorry being delusional/overthinking LOL

Anyway here is the link if it works, not sure if any of yall seen it or i am just late to this story...

https://www.facebook.com/tencentvideo/videos/230971204762571/?d=null&vh=e

Sadly, that was a deleted scene from ELoD.. :bawling:

Reba in that purple dress looks so dashing!

That interaction was from 2 years ago, when ELoD is still under production.

Anyway, if you want the recent interaction and to assure you. Maybe this clip might helps. :smirk:

This Happy Camp episode shooting was done around last month.

Spoiler

小白的报仇果然厉害!

只有小白最理解帝君的缺点 :joy:

除了做不了饭,也不会唱歌。

太佩服小白啦!

Xiao Bai revenge is incredible indeed.

It's only Xiao Bai knows exactly Di Jun's weaknesses.

Other than can't cook, he also can't sing.

Xiao Bai is awesome!

Spoiler

Glad Reba didn't asked him to dance also.. :neutral:

Spoiler

V: No.. I never dance.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

Sadly, that was a deleted scene from ELoD.. :bawling:

Reba in that purple dress looks so dashing!

That interaction was from 2 years ago, when ELoD is still under production.

Anyway, if you want the recent interaction and to assure you. Maybe this clip might helps. :smirk:

This Happy Camp episode shooting was done around last month.

AHAHAHA I love it!! Thanks man! (:

He was so smiley when she appeared hahahaha :wub: And GWG is so funny LOLOLOLOL. He should go for more variety shows...

Hopefully there are more events and shows that involve both of them too...

Nothing to left to watch during this COVID-19 period... TT

Stay safe and healthy everyone!

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/144494312.html?weibo_id=4485731966092883

Since I am bored,  I checked Guangre CP weibo page and found a video compilation on how R is so double standard towards her other ML. It also shows how many times she stared or look at V while doing their ELOD presscon. Now that Guangre fans are pointing this out, V and R are doing less interactions on that presscon like V staying away from R by putting a distance between them but R is giving it away by always looking at V and the direction of her body is always facing at V's direction. Oh these two are really something. :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Speaking of happy camp, did you notice near the end of the episode when the MC mentioned Huang Jingyu Vengo didn't laugh while the others did. He looked a bit awkward for a moment. 

• LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

24 minutes ago, pawla said:

Speaking of happy camp, did you notice near the end of the episode when the MC mentioned Huang Jingyu Vengo didn't laugh while the others did. He looked a bit awkward for a moment. 

I need to re-watch :hushed:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pawla said:

I just reviewed it.  V doesn't seem amused when they mentioned Huang Jingyu

• Like 3
  • LOL 1