[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 minute ago, Eery2 said:

I think she called him gao wei guang, wei guang, or guang-guang. In recent happy camp clip she called him his full name

But not Gao Weiguang-ge or something in the lines of that. I tried pronouncing his name with the "ge" but it's a tongue twister for me:joy:

• LOL 2

1 minute ago, triplesung said:

But not Gao Weiguang-ge or something in the lines of that. I tried pronouncing his name with the "ge" but it's a tongue twister for me:joy:

Well she said her mental age was 36 last year that means 37 this year same as vengo. So may  be in her mind they were the same age:joy:

Lots of partner and spouses called their other half their full name, so there is that as well

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

10 hours ago, Eery2 said:

I think she called him gao wei guang, wei guang, or guang-guang. In recent happy camp clip she called him his full name

10 hours ago, triplesung said:

10 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Well she said her mental age was 36 last year that means 37 this year same as vengo. So may  be in her mind they were the same age:joy:

Lots of partner and spouses called their other half their full name, so there is that as well

She called him Wei Guang.. while calling Yang Mi, Mi Jie.

:smirk:

PS: The interviewer asked, why it's always you who's chasing him? She answered, 'No, I won't ask this kind of question.' :neutral:

'Ehh.. I have an instict that at the next drama, Gao Wei Guang is going to be the one who's chasing me'.

Spoiler

Another delulu moments!

G*d d*mnit!

Can't control it! :confounded:

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

Don't add oil to the flame. My "delusions" are burning brighter than my future :joy:

We also have to include the fact that they started in the same industry roughly at the same time. So maybe that also contributed to her calling him by his full name?

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, triplesung said:

Don't add oil to the flame. My "delusions" are burning brighter than my future :joy:

We also have to include the fact that they started in the same industry roughly at the same time. So maybe that also contributed to her calling him by his full name?

I think in the past she called him uncle as well, though it probably meant to be joking or teasing him about his age

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, triplesung said:

Well.. she did acted at 'Flame's Daughter' :smirk:

Don't deny your delulu, almost exploded minds.. let it be.. :naughty:

This is us.. 

Zhong Lin..  I feel you. :neutral:

• Like 8
  • LOL 6

15 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

My delulu mind prefers to think that it is because of the latter also :blush:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

She called him Wei Guang.. while calling Yang Mi, Mi Jie.

:smirk:

PS: The interviewer asked, do you have difficulties on chasing Gao Wei Guang? She answered, 'No, I won't have this issue' :neutral:

Hide contents

Another delulu moments!

G*d d*mnit!

Can't control it! :confounded:

Calling him Weiguang means that he has a chance :smirk:

But dang! That answer about chasing GWG. Is it because.... ehem .

3 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

I think in the past she called him uncle as well, though it probably meant to be joking or teasing him about his age

But her actions towards him did not relay that :smirk:

1 minute ago, LoquatsLove said:

It has already exploded that's why I joined this forum and it will have a next one if this continues which I don't mind and would prefer. It makes me feel that I am alive :joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

6 hours ago, Misty said:

Hi, I’m new here. :blush:

about the video where ZBB said GG was MM first on screen kiss. I think in V love MM kiss kang zirui first (her first bf in that drama, though not as deep as her kiss with gg.i don’t remember which ep) haha. So, I’m quite suprise why ZBB said that. Hihi. 

Maybe the scene of R and V kiss scene on-screen was filmed first before her kiss scene with the one you said.. that why ZBB knew about V was R's first on-screen kiss .. as far as I know it was first on-screen kiss for both V and R.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Maybe the scene of R and V kiss scene on-screen was filmed first before her kiss scene with the one you said.. that why ZBB knew about V was R's first on-screen kiss .. as far as I know it was first on-screen kiss for both V and R.

I keep forgetting they don't film in order. 

This proves they are really destined :love:

• Like 3

Omg, that chong lin's reaction is pure gold:joy:. He should  make a reaction video about the rolling kiss and basically all the lovey dovey scenes in aranya dream as well :joy::joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

11 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

Omg, that chong lin's reaction is pure gold:joy:. He should  make a reaction video about the rolling kiss and basically all the lovey dovey scenes in aranya dream as well :joy::joy:

And all-cast reaction would be amazing too. And our lively GR c-fans and microscope girl will have their detective tools ready to dissect every single one's reaction.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

13 minutes ago, triplesung said:

And all-cast reaction would be amazing too. And our lively GR c-fans and microscope girl will have their detective tools ready to dissect every single one's reaction.

Zhong Lin

Spoiler

Cha Cha

Spoiler

Cheng Yu & Nie Chu Yin

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • Love 4

8 hours ago, Anny said:

*Scratches head* I don't get the significance of 28. I mean, if it was the 28th day, I can understand the wonderment . But at minutes 28, it seems more like coincidence. Unless he consciously pays attention to the time every time he posts something.

Really weird that no.28 , coincidence again that next month is June and Reba’s Birthday is coming and Reba’s age 28 HAHAHA Really Coincidence :huh::wub:

46 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

This is us.. 

Chonglin reaction HAHAHA It kinda similar to my reaction but a little bit WILDER :wub::phew: “I wish every lover in the world will become a fullfilling couple” We wish too! For R & V :heart:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

Zhong Lin

Reveal hidden contents

Cha Cha

Hide contents

Cheng Yu & Nie Chu Yin

Hide contents

I wish that there is English sub too huhuhu It’s really hard to become International fan with a little bit knowledge about Chinese language :heartbreak: 

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, Jani An said:

I wish that there is English sub too huhuhu It’s really hard to become International fan with a little bit knowledge about Chinese language :heartbreak: 

Perhaps, @水蜜桃 could help you translating those videos. :kiss_wink:

Spoiler

Wow! Reached 100 pages!

:scream:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, LoquatsLove said:

This is us.. 

Lol. Was he really watching and reacting to that scene? Or was this a fan made?

• Like 2