[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 hour ago, They Sick said:

From the recent interaction, the one with lipstick, ELOD presscon, and 4 lives 4 worlds, V seems tired and distant. Only Reba act as usual. 

And also at the award show interview, he was evasive and didn’t want to mention Rena. I mean, how can you forgot your FL? 

Initial i felt the same way as you. But I noticed like you, that Vengo seemed so tired. His eyes are usually affectionate and 'sparkles' but in those clips his eyes lost the usual brightness. If you look at their ELoD reaction videos, Vengo may seem slightly distance, which can be explained by his exhaustion, but he is very aware of Reba. He mirrors her body movement every so often and instantly responds to her statements/questions in a bf way. Reba is very comfortable with Vengo, she totally lets down her guard and says what she thinks. For example, when Reba attempts to fast forward FJ fox calling scene, Vengo and Reba ends up 'fighting' over the laptop. These behaviour may not seem significant,  but I see them as a old couple chilling together.

Another thing is, there are heaps of edits during the 4L4W clips. Makes you wonder what they are trying to hide. For example, when Vengo was trying to get away from Reba's attempt to put a wig on his head. Vengo's hand looked like he was about to naturally hold on to Reba's waist. But they hid that by putting a emoticon on his hand. 

Vengo mentioned this in a ELoD interview. I think it went something like the more you say, the more likely you will say something wrong. He explained that holds true in real life. Vengo seems like a honest and straight forward person. It's obvious when he is lying, he has this funny look on his face. So I think he lives by that saying of say less and it is less likely you will get something wrong. Therefore, it is safer to not mention Reba at all.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 3

I watched the tencent interview and it seems like V is not his usual self based on the low tone of his voice and regarding the question, people know that R is also in that program of both tencent and ELOD so why ask the obvious? One of the questions was, are all the cast in TMOPB are also in ELOD? Thus he mentioned Lian Song and Siming then the reporters inserted Reba. 

Sometimes reporters don't have common sense.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@pawla my friend said based on ELOD promo vid, first my friend pointed out how V shook hands with the host of the program and followed by Reba. My friend said, it is a natural habit of old couples when meeting and greeting someone in a formal way when the man shook the hand first followed by the woman. 

Second, how V stood a meter away from R and kept his body move from side to side while R is talking. My friend said,  both R and V are a funny pair. The guy intended to stay away but his eyes can't stop looking back at her. He kept on moving his body so that he'll stop on sticking beside her. 

My friend noted that the two are conscious on their movement towards each other yet their eyes and gaze doesn't lie. 

Anyways I don't understand what other things my friend explained because its all about tone of voice, how many secs gaze should stay on the person you like and speech pattern. 

All in all, in the professional opinion of my friend, V and R are not just friends it is more than that.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 3

30 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

I watched the tencent interview and it seems like V is not his usual self based on the low tone of his voice and regarding the question, people know that R is also in that program of both tencent and ELOD so why ask the obvious? One of the questions was, are all the cast in TMOPB are also in ELOD? Thus he mentioned Lian Song and Siming then the reporters inserted Reba. 

Sometimes reporters don't have common sense.

Lol that’s what they after I guess.. they want V to “carelessly” mention something :lol: anyway, most entertainment reporters are doing that. In this case, maybe the reporters also shipped them so they kinda “push” V and R to gx? LOL 
I’m soooo delutional haha

• LOL 5

23 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

@pawla my friend said based on ELOD promo vid, first my friend pointed out how V shook hands with the host of the program and followed by Reba. My friend said, it is a natural habit of old couples when meeting and greeting someone in a formal way when the man shook the hand first followed by the woman. 

Second, how V stood a meter away from R and kept his body move from side to side while R is talking. My friend said,  both R and V are a funny pair. The guy intended to stay away but his eyes can't stop looking back at her. He kept on moving his body so that he'll stop on sticking beside her. 

My friend noted that the two are conscious on their movement towards each other yet their eyes and gaze doesn't lie. 

Anyways I don't understand what other things my friend explained because its all about tone of voice, how many secs gaze should stay on the person you like and speech pattern. 

All in all, in the professional opinion of my friend, V and R are not just friends it is more than that.

Well from all the 'evidences' the fans gather many of us think that they are old couples who have been together for years, who like to share clothes (especially reba likes to wear vengo's), like to wear couple things ( clothes, shoes, hats),

Mimicking each other (habits, exclamation words etc), most likely as results from spending too much time together. Most likely share a bed:joy: and we also suspect they share a house now.

Their face even morph to resemble each other:joy: which was not the case in the early year we see them.

But, we still need confirmation for all of those:tounge_xd:. So take it as a grain of salt if you want

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

41 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

Tell your friend thanks for the assessment :love: 

The 2 of them are too obvious.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, RinRin08 said:

Lol that’s what they after I guess.. they want V to “carelessly” mention something :lol: anyway, most entertainment reporters are doing that. In this case, maybe the reporters also shipped them so they kinda “push” V and R to gx? LOL 
I’m soooo delutional haha

well... media is not stupid also. if we all can sense what's going on with them, media also can... thats why they always ask him about R thats why they always insert R's figure into the question... the more they hiding something the more they are suspicious. If you don't make 'mistake' why do you need to be worry and nervous... 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, triplesung said:

Went into DKA with the sweetness! 

At first, she was rambling. Like, what were you trying to say girl? You were all over the place and you weren't (kinda) answering the question right. But then smart of her to talk about character DH instead of GG.

We definitely got a DH chasing after FJ like she said and it's way better than anything!

What actually amazed me more, is that she actually understand him extremely well. Logically, when you could say someone has their own way of thinking, meaning you and that person is extremely close. They both trust each other. Thanks to that, we've got to be served with their chemistry since TMOPB (which actually already started since they both starred at V Love :smirk:)

2 hours ago, triplesung said:

This is why I thought something went wrong with their friendship (or whatever relationship they have). I tried not to think too much because it hurts :bawling: . 

Whoever they end up with in the end, let's just be happy for them.

I know how it feels.. when our logic trying so hard to against our heart. :dissapointed_relieved:

2 hours ago, Ricco Shen said:

Thank you for your translation 

Maybe another R or V interview

Give my delulu more vitamins haha

Hehe.. glad you could enjoy my effort. Please be patient.. I'll post more in the future, if I could found anything juicy enough to fuel up our already burning delulu minds. :naughty:

44 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

Yup, mimicking is totally a couple thing, from what I've read about attraction, when someone is being attracted to someone mimicking the gesture is one of the obvious sign.

22 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

Well from all the 'evidences' the fans gather many of us think that they are old couples who have been together for years, who like to share clothes (especially reba likes to wear vengo's), like to wear couple things ( clothes, shoes, hats),

Mimicking each other (habits, exclamation words etc), most likely as results from spending too much time together. Most likely share a bed:joy: and we also suspect they share a house now.

Their face even morph to resemble each other:joy: which was not the case in the early year we see them.

But, we still need confirmation for all of those:tounge_xd:. So take it as a grain of salt if you want

Spoiler

I don't know if any people missing this sign. But I think they're already married, or about to. Both of them went home this early years. Since mm almost never going back to her home, but why she's returning at this year's Lunar New Year?

I'm not a full Chinese myself, I'm a half Chinese.

But to know what's happening during Chinese New Year, especially for someone who's already at the appropriate age to get married and with a bf!

It's like sealing the deal! :smirk:

8 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

I think we need a resident professional in behavioral psychology in our forum. @Shedmhundy29 are you sure you can't convince your friend to join our ship? :glasses:

+1 totally agree.. we need professional hand on this.. :kiss_wink:

• Like 5
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, sg_niner said:

I think we need a resident professional in behavioral psychology in our forum. @Shedmhundy29 are you sure you can't convince your friend to join our ship? :glasses:

@sg_niner my friend is a guy. :w00t: I really just visited him for his opinion on V and R. :joy: sorry i just can't stay put without knowing why do they act like that infront of others(V and R I mean.)

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 7

15 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

well... media is not stupid also. if we all can sense what's going on with them, media also can... thats why they always ask him about R thats why they always insert R's figure into the question... the more they hiding something the more they are suspicious. If you don't make 'mistake' why do you need to be worry and nervous... 

yeah of course media is not stupid.. In fact, they probably know better about ‘em. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

27 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

Hide contents

I don't know if any people missing this sign. But I think they're already married, or about to. Both of them went home this early years. Since mm almost never going back to her home, but why she's returning at this year's Lunar New Year?

I'm not a full Chinese myself, I'm a half Chinese.

But to know what's happening during Chinese New Year, especially for someone who's already at the appropriate age to get married and with a bf!

It's like sealing the deal! :smirk:

Don't do this to me :bawling: You are adding more delusions to my already delulu mind. 

I think recently, she can finally have a bit of flexibility in her schedules because she is now considered an A grade actress. Before, she hasn't gone home because she only played supporting characters which meant that she have little say to her schedules.

16 minutes ago, RinRin08 said:

yeah of course media is not stupid.. In fact, they probably know better about ‘em. 

Exactly! They are probably collecting even more evidence so when the time has comes, even JX won't be able to do anything -- from a delulumode me

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

Vengo mentioned this in a ELoD interview. I think it went something like the more you say, the more likely you will say something wrong. He explained that holds true in real life. Vengo seems like a honest and straight forward person. It's obvious when he is lying, he has this funny look on his face. So I think he lives by that saying of say less and it is less likely you will get something wrong. Therefore, it is safer to not mention Reba at all.

I agreed with him here since it seems like the more he speaks, the more he lets sth slip. Like when he admitted to fall in love during filming. Seriously how many female he has been co-starred with. It is almost too obvious whom he was talking about. Or yesterday's Q&A where he let out his special knowledge in red lipstick.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

It seems like we all want to know your friend and put him/her here in this forum like what @sg_ninersaid

I think the more the merrier..

And we are all here very positive and supportive, arent we?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Anyways guys. I chose the promo vid of ELOD because that's the most recent personal interaction we the public had seen of both V and R. The tencent awards that was last year, so whatever happened in that AWARDING ceremony, I didn't bother really, because it's the present interaction that is important. Let's keep our Guangre hearts alive and positive. :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Ok now that we already had a professional opinion I want to know if any of you can add something to this interview. The first thing I noticed is even though Reba walked a step ahead of Vengo and the host greeted her first then Vengo but Vengo shook his hand first followed by Reba. She didn't even lift her hand to shake the host's hand, she let Vengo did it first. 

Here's the video with English sub. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

12 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

Anyways guys. I chose the promo vid of ELOD because that's the most recent personal interaction we the public had seen of both V and R. The tencent awards that was last year, so whatever happened in that AWARDING ceremony, I didn't bother really, because it's the present interaction that is important. Let's keep our Guangre hearts alive and positive. :wub:

The most recent one was the happy camp since it was shot march this year.. you know where reba called him his full name and pretending that she didn't know his singing skill, and don't forget his very red ear:D

But those are all public knowledge, for the private one, from their oasis post we suspect they were together at hangzhao when he was filming his latest series

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, pawla said:

Ok now that we already had a professional opinion I want to know if any of you can add something to this interview. The first thing I noticed is even though Reba walked a step ahead of Vengo and the host greeted her first then Vengo but Vengo shook his hand first followed by Reba. She didn't even lift her hand to shake the host's hand, she let Vengo did it first. 

Here's the video with English sub. 

Her legs crossing towards Vengo B)

• Like 3

Just want to share my thoughts. Have been reading on couple connection and found some interesting facts.

Have attached in the spoiler some of these interesting facts below. And as I was reading, I found it certainly matched on V and R especially during the recent years. 

As a summary, it is said there is a connection between how many years a couple has been together by how much they look like each other. These couple has many things in common, and some even have similar facial features. ---- And this seemed to be describing similarly like V and R as we have seen from them in these few years. Don't you agree? 

Spoiler

One reason couple starting to look like each other is sharing experiences with each other. Throughout their life together, a couple experiences a great deal of happy and sad moments. Everything they go through together as a couple affects their body language and emotional state. Their history is “written” on their faces: even a couple’s wrinkles form in the same places.

Another cool fact: the more marital happiness a couple reported, the greater their increase in facial resemblance.

Also couples who are in tune with each other often mirror each other’s habits and body language. It shows that there’s emotional comfort and trust in their relationship. 

And I not sure if it was just me but these images made me feel they do have some couple-looks between them. Sorry if these has been posted before. 

And also how they are in tune with each other. 

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 5