[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

5 minutes ago, triplesung said:

I agree with you, MM appears to be comfortable with him as usual (but unusual with other actors). I was also thinking, could this be acting?

Was the fan issue in 2018 or 2019?

Her crazier fans didn't like V for the longest time. But i feel that her fan issues double up after her win of the Golden Eagle award at end of 2018. Then issues triple up when media created the dumb rumours of her and the ML of her new drama. 

I havent follow up with the news in China. Hopefully, the fan issues has calm down. 

I am just basking in sweetness with the re-watch of ELOD and their sweet videos on YouTube and Bilibili :lol::love:

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1

4 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

Hide contents

Sorry, I'm going to rant here.

I found a GuangRe account at IG stealing my video content and editing it out (re-subtitling the video) to make it looks like it's own. Even my signature font style also being copied. :neutral:

I've let that account go once, but this time again.. OMG. :rage:

Translation and story explanation is a mess.. I'm so so mad right now!

Reveal hidden contents

That's rude :( they should credit you for your hardwork 

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, AppleAngel13 said:

Her crazier fans didn't like V for the longest time. But i feel that her fan issues double up after her win of the Golden Eagle award at end of 2018. Then issues triple up when media created the dumb rumours of her and the ML of her new drama. 

I havent follow up with the news in China. Hopefully, the fan issues has calm down. 

I am just basking in sweetness with the re-watch of ELOD and their sweet videos on YouTube and Bilibili :lol::love:

I actually come across some of new despicable rumours on YT about Reba.. if you somehow knowing about the recent scandal of the breaking up after 9 years of relationship of Show Luo. Reba is being dragged to, since she's been in a show with Show Luo (Go Fighting) before.. :cold_sweat:

Haters always gonna hate.. poor Reba.

• Like 2
  • Unamused 4
  • Sad 2

21 minutes ago, triplesung said:

I agree with you, MM appears to be comfortable with him as usual (but unusual with other actors). I was also thinking, could this be acting?

Was the fan issue in 2018 or 2019?

I stand by my belief that it’s definitely acting by Vengo and enforced by jx. Considering GR’s history (7 years of it) and becoming close friends (and maybe more ;)), I don’t believe they had a fallout. Even with the lack of released bts videos of them for ELoD, you can still see that they are good friends based on their conversations/actions towards each other. 

I remember in one of the bts where they were rehearsing for the daytime date scene for DJ and FJ in Ayanra’s dream, Reba was holding the giant umbrella walking and Vengo next to her. Then, she said he’s not a gentlemen at all. Vengo heard it and quickly grabbed the umbrella from her (his face, “uh oh”) AND THEN, the face expression coupled with the subtle head shake that she made after that, in my delulu mind, it’s a gf’s disappointed reaction to her bf.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

I actually come across some of new despicable rumours on YT about Reba.. if you somehow knowing about the recent scandal of the breaking up after 9 years of relationship of Show Luo. Reba is being dragged to, since she's been in a show with Show Luo (Go Fighting) before.. :cold_sweat:

Haters always gonna hate.. poor Reba.

@LoquatsLove omg why ppl are always targeting her? This is so unfair. She has the loveliest character. I feel that some ppl are just jealous of her success. We all know how dark the acting industry is :(

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1

Spoiler
39 minutes ago, AppleAngel13 said:

@janegao4lyf some ppl are so shameless :rage:

@LoquatsLove have u tried using watermarks? I don't know how to create it but I seen before others using big watermarks throughout the entire video. Maybe you can consider this option. 

Yes.. I did used watermark in all of my uploaded videos. :neutral:

Just now, AppleAngel13 said:

@LoquatsLove omg why ppl are always targeting her? This is so unfair. She has the loveliest character. I feel that some ppl are just jealous of her success. We all know how dark the acting industry is :(

As Taylor Swift said, haters are gonna hate.

Back at 2018, she's also being attacked because of racism scandal of Dolce & Gabbana's commercial at China. Since Reba is the brand ambassador of Dolce & Gabbana.

:dissapointed_relieved:

Soon after, Reba released an official statement of cancelling her contract with Dolce & Gabbana.

Even after she'd done this, she still being bashed. :neutral:

• Like 1
  • Unamused 4
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, AppleAngel13 said:

ALS hates anybody coming near their idol. Their "overprotectiveness" is too much to the point where it did more harm than good. If I was in MM's shoes, yes I would grateful for the massive love and support from fans but because of their "craziness" she might lose jobs due to their actions. If I was a producer, she is a top star worth a lot but its a big of a risk if  her fans act like that. 

29 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

As Taylor Swift said, haters are gonna hate.

Back at 2018, she's also being attacked because of racism scandal of Dolce & Gabbana's commercial at China. Since Reba is the brand ambassador of Dolce & Gabbana.

:dissapointed_relieved:

Soon after, Reba released an official statement of cancelling her contract with Dolce & Gabbana.

Even after she'd done this, she still being bashed. :neutral:

Bashers gonna hate. All she has to remember is that there is a lot more people loving her than hating her.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, nani-lyfe said:

I stand by my belief that it’s definitely acting by Vengo and enforced by jx. Considering GR’s history (7 years of it) and becoming close friends (and maybe more ;)), I don’t believe they had a fallout. Even with the lack of released bts videos of them for ELoD, you can still see that they are good friends based on their conversations/actions towards each other. 

I remember in one of the bts where they were rehearsing for the daytime date scene for DJ and FJ in Ayanra’s dream, Reba was holding the giant umbrella walking and Vengo next to her. Then, she said he’s not a gentlemen at all. Vengo heard it and quickly grabbed the umbrella from her (his face, “uh oh”) AND THEN, the face expression coupled with the subtle head shake that she made after that, in my delulu mind, it’s a gf’s disappointed reaction to her bf.

We don't know what was happening behind the cameras but we can trust their actions to convey what they mean to each other.

I just hope we get more in the future of them being magnets. JX can go poo themselves! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

6 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Well she said her mental age was 36 last year that means 37 this year same as vengo. So may  be in her mind they were the same age:joy:

Lots of partner and spouses called their other half their full name, so there is that as well

omg she said that? :joy: I also watch some her interview she said that she is young mature little girl or something like that... actually she is... if she is not mature, she can't be that close to V... V also... in an interview he said he likes 'young mature' girl. Why they always so 'click'... make my delulu on.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, nani-lyfe said:

I don’t know Chinese, but am able to pick up some words. Did the interviewer asked if there were any sparks between Reba and Vengo during filming? Then she answered something like she and Vengo will not end up together (be in a relationship in real life)? Then she laughs.

I don't know chinese too but common sense... they will never say YES for that type of question because it relates to 'profesionalism' and if they say 'yes' the next question will be 'with whom?' and I dont think they want to GX that way or making rumor, right? but the reaction after is more physiological... 'then she laughs' then thats the key she lied, she laughed because she felt guilty to her own heart. Thats part of their job... to not arouse speculation that can damage their career so in many times they have to 'hide' things. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, nani-lyfe said:

Well, for sure we all know that was forced because his boss most likely told him to keep a distance between them two. We know they are magnets and that’s their norm. Some scenes from their reaction clips shows them close together like always though (when he forgot his responsibility to keep a distance).

Yes, I'm agree... they were forced to keep distance but still failed... for me, eyes can't lie. Eyes is the window of the heart. V's eyes is always different to R... even we can feel it in drama, thats why I cant differentiate which is drama which is reality. Maybe I am just delusional but everytime I see him 'staring' her... something so deep there. Even when he is only standing next to her, his body says 'I protect her'... maybe I am having this 'before go to bed' delusional habit :sweat_smile: 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4500653471512182

Another 'coincidence':D

At this point we don't know who imitates who in their relationship. Even i feel their face are so alike this days like this pic in this post

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4500610101407361

i think It's their recent pic, vengo was from movado ads

It's like seeing a female and male version of one face with the female having much bigger eyes. :flushed:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Actually sometime I am thinking R has so many rumors with this and that... V also had rumor with this and that... could it be media try to trigger her GX with V? I am quite sure that people in entertainment might already knew about their relationship or people there also have sixth sense like us... they are very suspicious, right? so maybe those rumors can make V or R finally decide to speak or even confirm. Like for example when Nie Chuyin fought with FengJiu in her Hidden Sword Ceremony... Dong Hua came out to reveal their relationship in order to 'save' her face...

OMG... I have watched ELOD for I dont know how many time... the more I watch the more I feel it's like their love story irl too :sweat:

I better go to sleep

Happy 100 pages all :kiss_wink: Goodnight:star:

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

Maybe the scene of R and V kiss scene on-screen was filmed first before her kiss scene with the one you said.. that why ZBB knew about V was R's first on-screen kiss .. as far as I know it was first on-screen kiss for both V and R.

there was a deleted kiss between rb & gwg in v-love, where they're on a couch and rb is laying over gwg and she kisses him and this was only in a trailer for it, but it was before amber & kang zirui got together

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

Because it's 5-20. 520

Wu Er Ling / Wo Ai Ni

Er ba / Ai ba

this user didn't mention that wo ai ni = i love you. so this day is used for telling the person you have a crush on that you like/love them. 

during 2015, gwg, on 05/20/15 retweeted and at (@) tagged rb, and said, "such a special day, and this is all you say to me! girlfriend!" 

28= er ba = ai ba= love ba (reba) 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2