[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

With the power of delulu bestowed on me.. I presents..

*drum roll please.

Warning : might contain excessive amount of sugars.

PS: go prepare your insulins! :naughty:

Spoiler

Oh girl.. your body language clearly had sold you out! That sparkles in your eyes, that glow that radiates from your laughter..

We've been blinded by that already!

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

10 hours ago, hwen2ee said:

About 1 month ago, I was on this page and there were so few pages. So i went to the main ELOD page on Soompi.

I remember reading a post that people don't like us to ship this couple, so I backed off. Suddenly today, I realized that page slowed down and suddenly all the discussion is here!!!!

What happened!??!?!?!

Was this the case a month ago? How could nobody ship this couple????? 

More people saw their attraction towards each other, that's what happened :joy:

• LOL 4

2 hours ago, guguthecat said:

the clip can't be done after the award lah... normally after the award they are all tired... imagibe they have to walk with heavy dress pose nicely in front of camera sit hours there and go to podium giving speech posing again get congratulations from people around... after the event finish, i bet they all want to go home and rest. So, If they want to make 1314+2020=3334 clip with a good mood, they had to do it before the event... and its likely they did it in a studio, impossible to do it in the crowded backstage full of actors and actresses. I have watched his interview too... he definitely LIED... sorry but I detect his nervous body language is not normal and after he lied he want avoiding the media like if he could runaway that time he already run... you can feel it from the beginning of ELOD question... he could not answer well, too much absent minded and FORGOT to mention FengJiu his main FL! Tried to manuever answer to siming lah liansong lah he didnt want to mention Reba... isn't it weird he forget his FL??? he seemed just didnt want to be asked about Reba that night ... why? I still have to think why he did that...  

well, this is just my opinion... I could be wrong

From the recent interaction, the one with lipstick, ELOD presscon, and 4 lives 4 worlds, V seems tired and distant. Only Reba act as usual. 

And also at the award show interview, he was evasive and didn’t want to mention Rena. I mean, how can you forgot your FL? 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, They Sick said:

From the recent interaction, the one with lipstick, ELOD presscon, and 4 lives 4 worlds, V seems tired and distant. Only Reba act as usual. 

And also at the award show interview, he was evasive and didn’t want to mention Rena. I mean, how can you forgot your FL? 

I think V is just being protective.. He want to avoid speculation as much as he can... Huhu

• Like 3

3 hours ago, mssarahkhan said:

Hahaha yeah at first I thought that way too.. But usually award show are at night.. And usually end at 12 or 1 am or even more.. I wonder how they still got time to shoot the clip.. Hahahha btw, sorry I'm just being delusional :lol:

Since it was a Tencent awards (Tencent broadcasted ELoD), I wouldn't be surprised if there was an ELoD promotional clip or something since it was a highly anticipated drama series due to TMOPB. Of course, that explanation came from my non-delusional side of my body.

From my delulu side.... let's not get there :joy:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LoquatsLove said:

*drum roll please.

Hide contents

Oh girl.. your body language clearly had sold you out! That sparkles in your eyes, that glow that radiates from your laughter..

:kiss_wink: thank you for translating it! so may codes here! I have to rewatch because too fast and too much words :rolleyes: but I love your explanation. Again..  as G did in award's interview this one also did the same... She keeps round around the bush the answer... omg she tried to convince us that there is nothing between her and G but she didnt realise the more she does the more suspicious we will be...

I have a feeling after that lovey dovey bts TMOPB they were told not to show off their affection in public.

Actually... media is not stupid... if they sense something as we do they will go for it directly from these two... like V was asked 'did you come to this award with FJ?' we never knew maybe they did... who knows

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

:kiss_wink: thank you for translating it! so may codes here! I have to rewatch because too fast and too much words :rolleyes: but I love your explanation. Again..  as G did in award's interview this one also did the same... She keeps round around the bush the answer... omg she tried to convince us that there is nothing between her and G but she didnt realise the more she does the more suspicious we will be...

I have a feeling after that lovey dovey bts TMOPB they were told not to show off their affection in public.

Actually... media is not stupid... if they sense something as we do they will go for it directly from these two... like V was asked 'did you come to this award with FJ?' we never knew maybe they did... who knows

:joy:

Please bear with me. Can't miss any tidbits of these juicy stuffs. :smirk:

Right after she said, there's no sparks between us.. of course there's no more sparks, since you've been together since forever. :yum:

That's no longer just a sparks, that's an eternal flame!

Clearly media is being more than just suspicious.. but I think certain kinds of people are trying to surpressing this.

JX has done many other dramas under Tencent. It's actually more than obvious, from Tencent side are very demanding on any kind of interaction between these two. :naughty:

• Like 7
  • Love 2

14 hours ago, Misty said:

He is such a nice guy. He even remember the smallest things, Zodiac etc. Some guy doesn’t even remember anniversary date or birthday. Let alone Lipstick numbers  :grin: If Reba doesn’t want him, I’ll definitely line up. Even though the queue is quite long. Haha. 

The line got even longer. Add me to the queue!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, LoquatsLove said:

*drum roll please.

Reveal hidden contents

Went into DKA with the sweetness! 

At first, she was rambling. Like, what were you trying to say girl? You were all over the place and you weren't (kinda) answering the question right. But then smart of her to talk about character DH instead of GG.

We definitely got a DH chasing after FJ like she said and it's way better than anything!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 4

1 hour ago, They Sick said:

This is why I thought something went wrong with their friendship (or whatever relationship they have). I tried not to think too much because it hurts :bawling: . 

Whoever they end up with in the end, let's just be happy for them.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, triplesung said:

This is why I thought something went wrong with their friendship (or whatever relationship they have). I tried not to think too much because it hurts :bawling: . 

correct me if im wrong
I think he kept distant to rb because there was lot of fan war between them and rb’s fan attack V a lot. As for the award show interview, he just intentionally avoided interviewer to ask him about rb. 
cause I think they filmed the lipstick ones before they went to the red carpets as they wore the same suit and dress. Did you notice that they keep looking at each other when they are together? 

https://m.weibo.cn/2520832257/4501182120940137

https://m.weibo.cn/7404852825/4501256947416856

weibo interaction between V and R in case you guys missed out :heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 3

9 minutes ago, triplesung said:

IMO, V was trying to avoid any kind of "news" involving the two of them.. I'm pretty sure he didn't forget about R in that interview, I think he knew the media's direction and he wouldn't want them to make any conclusion about it. We all know how R's fans react about V (and also JX?), so if he "accidentally" mention something that lead to more complicated situation, it would be bad for both of them. And they have to promote ELOD at that time as well. V is a mature guy, he would be more careful and try to avoid any conflict.

Meanwhile in 4 lives 4 worlds and other ELOD's presscon or promotion, even though V seems distant to R, you still can see the way he look at R, eyes don't lie, nothing's change basically hehe

Well, in Happy Camp recently we all can see how V react when R was in the video :P

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Suri Soo said:

correct me if im wrong
I think he kept distant to rb because there was lot of fan war between them and rb’s fan attack V a lot. As for the award show interview, he just intentionally avoided interviewer to ask him about rb. 
cause I think they filmed the lipstick ones before they went to the red carpets as they wore the same suit and dress. Did you notice that they keep looking at each other when they are together? 

https://m.weibo.cn/2520832257/4501182120940137

https://m.weibo.cn/7404852825/4501256947416856

weibo interaction between V and R in case you guys missed out :heart:

But shouldn't it be the other way around? Since it was MM's fans that attacked GG a lot, I would expect MM to be more careful/distant instead of GG. I think I'm in delusional mode for so long that I can't think straight :joy:

Too many interactions and I love it!

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 1

16 minutes ago, triplesung said:

:sweatingbullets: he probably just tired or just feeling not well. People not always healthy at all time. From the interview i think the press knew they went together to the award show that's why they deliberately asked him that question. If they shoot the promotion video before the award at jx studio then most likely they went together. And the press knew as well. There was no way he forgot to mention reba unless he did it deliberately.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, RinRin08 said:

IMO, V was trying to avoid any kind of "news" involving the two of them.. I'm pretty sure he didn't forget about R in that interview, I think he knew the media's direction and he wouldn't want them to make any conclusion about it. We all know how R's fans react about V (and also JX?), so if he "accidentally" mention something that lead to more complicated situation, it would be bad for both of them. And they have to promote ELOD at that time as well. V is a mature guy, he would be more careful and try to avoid any conflict.

Meanwhile in 4 lives 4 worlds and other ELOD's presscon or promotion, even though V seems distant to R, you still can see the way he look at R, eyes don't lie, nothing's change basically hehe

Well, in Happy Camp recently we all can see how V react when R was in the video :P

His eyes definitely gave it all away. Who looks at a friend like that?

• Like 6

2 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

*drum roll please.

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you for your translation 

Maybe another R or V interview

Give my delulu more vitamins haha

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

And there are many "COINCIDENCE" to be called it coincidence. Like come on, once or twice, yes that can be called coincidence but more than twice???  That is already something. I asked a friend who is a professional in behavioral psychology and showed them some vids Of V and R and my friend said that V and R can't be called friends because R's body language and gaze kept on V's. If there is no special treatment or emotion between two people, you could actually look onto another direction and not keep on leaning or projecting your body towards that person but R is giving it all away.  

Note: I showed my friend the ELOD promo vid and my friend kept on laughing and asking me that "Are you sure they're not going out because the female is too obvious. " :lol:

Wowwwwwww give thumbs up to ur friend analysis haha

• Like 3
  • LOL 2