[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

50 minutes ago, 沈彦文 said:

Yes.  Additionally,we have already limited the post in GuangRe group to keep the ranking down. Otherwise it may be ranked top 10 when pillow book was broadcasting. It would be bad for both of them to have a high cp ranking,and fans of them quarrel from time to time. 

(Not BL culture,just because it is less likely for BG couple to hype in recent years)

I was wondering why the group couldn't have reach more posts......it's because it was controlled! Makes a lot of sense!

• Like 7

On 5/22/2020 at 10:54 PM, Eery2 said:

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/141525376

A complete break down on V Shanghai visit during Reba's Go Fighting filming by Blogger Xiao Feng

i tired watching the videos many times but cannot it is not very clear the lady is V’s assistant. but if it is indeed her then there is definitely something! R smile is also fishy but they usually walk in smiling. it’s hard to tell from this. sad. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

Let me translate the video. (Will post the translate video here later)

Start from 1:35 where the MC asked on which favourite female artists he worked with and answer in 4 words. 

V ans: Our Mi Jie.  (Referring to Yang Mi).

MC asking again: Besides Mi Jie, to answer in 4 letters.

V ans: Still Mi Jie

Then they showed the video of EloD on DH and FJ. The one FJ saying to DH "you bluff" Then DH said he never bluff. 

MC asking again: It is from the last drama you worked with. In 4 letters.

V answ: It is Jiang Xin

MC has no choice but to said out of Jiang Xin,  Mi Jie or R, who do you most wish to work with.

Then V said he going to win the game and he answered that all of them to work with together.

And that is the end of the game.

On a side note, it seems that the HC family lile to tease V with R in some way or another and see his reaction. But V seems to be quick not to fall into saying R name this time.  

Just thinking if it is industry secret or norm not to talk about official relationships especially with the secrecy between them, why HC always want to link them together? Usually variety show will make fun of people (but only when it is untrue)? If it’s real usually they will not do so in case they spill the secret? 

Sigh. Very confused. Hopefully they are teasing him because they know there is something going on!!! pray hard. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Gdragonlove said:

Just thinking if it is industry secret or norm not to talk about official relationships especially with the secrecy between them, why HC always want to link them together? Usually variety show will make fun of people (but only when it is untrue)? If it’s real usually they will not do so in case they spill the secret? 

Sigh. Very confused. Hopefully they are teasing him because they know there is something going on!!! pray hard. 

I'm not expert in C-ent but if you read back the last ten pages or so, there are several posts that tried to explain why HC promote cp and that in the history of HC, they only tease real life cp. 

1 hour ago, Eery2 said:

If Alice's comments about GG which is more like scolding and disparaging him, overstep Reba's patience limit, i really think she will react to defend him:unamused:, In some way or another.

That girl is obviously madly in love with him

There're already post saying V is riding R's fame. Urghh, how I wish she could step out to say sth. Now I hope HC will do the same teasing in her episode, so at least we see her reaction and I sure love to see als' reaction. 

• Like 1
  • Unamused 2
  • Naughty 4
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 2

Jst came from Weibo. Wow there are trending news from various entertainment channels as to why Gwg avoided taking Reba's name. And ofcourse, saw Reba's fans furious as to why their idol is being linked to GWG. As someone here mentioned just a while back, there will be fan wars if they talk abt each other publicly. V's fans are also engaging in the war of words. I hope Als dnt start attacking HC hosts now. Both the male and female main hosts are friends with V and R for years now. I hope they wnt have to suffer the angry backlash like that poor director who wanted to bring V and R together for a variety show. Obsessive fans, sigh!

• Like 1
  • Unamused 4
  • Sad 8
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

ALS keep on saying they'll boycott this or that drama of R. They said they'll boycott ELOD yet, what they didn't expect is the rising popularity of the guangre CP. ALS just couldn't accept the reality that V can make R like a little girl when he's around her. R is all giggles and smiles when V is around. 

Yeah... thats why I said they say they love her but their acts by boycott this and that blurring her own bestfriend's face thats not love but hate... they hurt her and in the end they hurt more... 

10 hours ago, Babyval said:

TRANSLATES AS: 

R: AHHH! Here is our actor GWG. He might be resting.... 

V - who is in the car with his legs WIDE APART ... probably airing himself because the studio is really hot! Don’t forget, they were filming in the middle of summer and the studio with lights can go up to 40+ degrees C. 

V: “ Daaaaaammnn ! Why are you like this? What are you doing here??! “ Quickly closes his robes over his parted legs and shifts to hide his phone and closes his legs.

“  Aren’t you suppose to be acting out your part in the drama? He is blushing.... 

R: “ Today, our mission is to do a set visit and surprise our actor GWG. Aiyoooo, this dress is a little too long. I can’t climb in.... hahaha” 

V - “ So..” 

R- “ Do you have anything to say? This far into filming this drama,  what is your biggest impression?” 

V- says nonchalantly but softly looks at her   “ I feel you are getting lighter ( easier to lift ) “ 

R-“ HAHAHA ! Let’s have a look at WG’s van, looks like a home “  Quickly changing the subject and turning the camera around to pan the rest of the van  

V- “ what? There is only the two of us here. “ pushes his foot in her camera 

R- “ HEHEHE! His foot...!!! “

V - ..... 

R- “ Right, i think we should go do something else now.... “ Camera goes blank

Translation done. 

Thank you for translating @Babyval I have waited for so long for this part to be translated.

V: "Aren’t you suppose to be acting out your part in the drama?" 

So what happen if it was not her part to be acting, would they playing giggling dating together? hahaha

Now I get it... he was in the car chilling and playing games while he was waiting for her to finish her part to be acting... can I say like this or is this just my delulu? hahaha

10 hours ago, Nupur Sinha said:

Als dnt like any Cp fans bcz of what Reba suffered during that whole fake Luhan thing.

I do agree ALS are vicious when it comes to V.  I don't think they can move Reba at their will. Last year they were fighting with Yang Mi's fans attacking Yang Mi. Does it affect Yang Mi and Reba' s relationship? Not really as you can see in the Tencent Video awards. I see them fighting with Yixing fans, Hj fans also. They warned JX not to cast R in a drama like Elod ever again. So hell lot of drama on their part.

With regards to V, they keep saying both of them are not on good terms and dnt see eye-to-eye. Everybody knows how persistently they have been badmouthing V since past three years. Does it stop R from appearing in two shows as V's  close friend?! Als shld have got their message there itself. No matter what they say, R will do as she likes. Reba is very close to her Als but i dnt think she wl bend to their will. She has already said she wnt live her life according to other peoples' wishes. High time her fans make peace with the fact. Having said that, i dnt think all Als are like that. May be there is a particular group of Als who make such troubles.

good point. the truth is no matter how they schemed V... R still appears to be his bestfriend and up to now they still linked by entertainers around them and that is a real proof that R and V are still have good relationship.

• Like 7
  • Love 6

22 minutes ago, Nupur Sinha said:

Jst came from Weibo. Wow there are trending news from various entertainment channels as to why Gwg avoided taking Reba's name. And ofcourse, saw Reba's fans furious as to why their idol is being linked to GWG. As someone here mentioned just a while back, there will be fan wars if they talk abt each other publicly. V's fans are also engaging in the war of words. I hope Als dnt start attacking HC hosts now. Both the male and female main hosts are friends with V and R for years now. I hope they wnt have to suffer the angry backlash like that poor director who wanted to bring V and R together for a variety show. Obsessive fans, sigh!

Unfortunately,there are already some dirty words under the host's weibo post. I cannot understand those stupid fans at all…After all ,the host has a  high reputation and status in host circles……The aim of TV show is to make audiences happy, not  to satisfy those fans.  

• Unamused 10
  • Sad 8

2 minutes ago, 沈彦文 said:

Unfortunately,there are already some dirty words under the host's weibo post. I cannot understand those stupid fans at all…After all ,the host has a  high reputation and status in host circles……The aim of TV show is to make audiences happy, not  to satisfy those fans.  

As i expected! You are right. This is a very old and popular show. All the biggies appear here and it is supposed to be a happy space. Whats wrong with R's fans?! In this way, they are causing her more harm. Every other day, they pick up fight with people. 

• Like 4
  • Unamused 5
  • Sad 2

21 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

:wub:

I don't want to go delulu alone..

So.. come come.. grab some sweets.

Hide contents

5 hours, finally done.. :sweat_smile:

Thank you so much for translating it! :love:

And lowkey thanks to HC MC for making my ship come alive.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

25 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

Hide contents

Ooh thnx for your 5 hours of work! :love: this is priceless! Completely love the host n his persistence haha too bad gg is too quick-witted

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

Let me translate the video. (Will post the translate video here later)

Start from 1:35 where the MC asked on which favourite female artists he worked with and answer in 4 words. 

V ans: Our Mi Jie.  (Referring to Yang Mi).

MC asking again: Besides Mi Jie, to answer in 4 letters.

V ans: Still Mi Jie

Then they showed the video of EloD on DH and FJ. The one FJ saying to DH "you bluff" Then DH said he never bluff. 

MC asking again: It is from the last drama you worked with. In 4 letters.

V answ: It is Jiang Xin

MC has no choice but to said out of Jiang Xin,  Mi Jie or R, who do you most wish to work with.

Then V said he going to win the game and he answered that all of them to work with together.

And that is the end of the game.

On a side note, it seems that the HC family lile to tease V with R in some way or another and see his reaction. But V seems to be quick not to fall into saying R name this time.  

OMG they pushed him to answer R! That is a crazy move from Happy Camp! 

Thanks for translating this for us  :kiss_wink::kiss_wink: 

V is too obvious.

His first answer is 'our jie Yang Mi'  (definitely not 4 characters ) 

His  second answer is 'it's Jiang Xin' (still not 4 characters!) 

The MC knew the answer is only DLRB.

Even if he said 'DLRB' its not wrong! she is the only actress with 4 characters name who he had worked with! 

I mean... hey if he has nothing to hide, just say it. She is his friend in the same company... dont go around the bush. You are suspicious man! 

And then here comes the scene of ELOD when FengJiu said 'you lied again' :joy::joy::joy: I am laughing so hard... its like saying 'the heaven knows the earth knows you know I know' so why you lied?

Tbh, I think HC knows something about their relationship... if not they would not kinda 'ship' a CP like this... V is very overprotective to R... for some reason he doesnt want people to relate him with R but the thing is people like HC and us cant be fooled because we can sense his true feel about her.

Back to the question, lets take a look again before we go to bed...

'which is your favorite female actress you have been worked with, answer with 4 characters?' 

the right answer is only one: DLRB!

bottom line... everyone in the industry knows his favorite actress to work with is ....  :glasses:

he doesnt need to answer, the question itself answer it! 

Goodnight GuangRe... sweet dreams all :kiss_wink:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

48 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

Hide contents

Thank you very much for your hard work. The host’s face everytime he asked the question is just hilarious. Clearly they wants to tease V badly :joy: 

I feel sorry for Als. They clearly raking every inch of their brain to deny this and find way to confront. Isn’t that so tiring? I wonder if they have someone to teach them the common proverbs “if you don’t have nice thing to say then don’t say anything at all”. I grew up hearing this from my mum my whole life which clearly could be useful for all of those crazy fans. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

1 hour ago, LoquatsLove said:

Reveal hidden contents

@LoquatsLove Thank you so much for your translation! 

Poor V hahaha. Trying and thinking hard to avoid saying R’s name. Soo cute! I really have the feeling that HC hosts knows what’s up between V + R. Hahaha. I do wonder if R got teased too by the hosts in the upcoming episode of HC! If yes, I hope they will air it! Anybody know when that episode will air?

I really do hope the mind set of HC production and their hosts is...who cares what you all think (directed at Als GR cp haters). We do what we want and you all can’t do s*** about it! B)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 8

This probably just my 2cent plz don't hate me for this lol... :s

Oh boy I read to much posts about R & V and I feel those so call "fans" should just let those two b happy n stop spreading the fire for them i feel so sad now after reading!

Like I get some of them are just happy for them and some are just being like Jh from elod but they r hurting them by starting fires here n there

Some of these so call "fans" may also forget V or R when some other new celebrities rise in the near future and won't even care what they did to hurt in the past...

Like even if the agency don't want them dating if they r dating so what we can't do anything about it and if the two r dating its up to them to decide what they should do not the fans. Like at the of the day its them that will live their life together not the fans

I know we all have curiosity for if they are really dating or not... are we forgetting they r human too they deserve privacy as well... if they choose to keep it underground dating then let it be until they r ready to tell us... they have their own reasons...

Like think about it if you were in their shoes how would you feel... like being a celebrity is hard enough since there is a lot of things u can do and not do...

Like we can have our own imagination on how it will be for them but like do add oil to the fire...

Yes we can analyze all we want with the way they act or the stuff they post but remember in every different angel we look at things its a different picture all the time...

Like someone mite be the same shape and hight as V that was around R...  and some one that may look like R thar showed up around V... but does that matter?

Its up to them who they choose to spend their life with at the end... not fans not their parents not the agency...

Remember what some ppl would say; loving some one is to see them happy not seeing them sad... since we call ourself as their fans we should happily watch nature takes its path and watch the flower bloom when its ready...

Sigh I feel so depressed now... I never felt this way with any other celebrity's rumors b4 I guess I really fell in love with these two lol

Like I love V but in reality I know I may not ever visit China or even have a chance to ever run into V... or what r the chances of him showing up in my city... but I still want him to get his happiness and b with who ever he decides or just stay close friends..

Sometimes being close friends then being couple the relationships last longer...who knows?

I just want them to b happy forever just let nature take its path and them to make their own choices...

Sorry if  how I felt may have offend anyone!

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, FoxontheMoon said:

This probably just my 2cent plz don't hate me for this lol... :s

Oh boy I read to much posts about R & V and I feel those so call "fans" should just let those two b happy n stop spreading the fire for them i feel so sad now after reading!

Like I get some of them are just happy for them and some are just being like Jh from elod but they r hurting them by starting fires here n there

Some of these so call "fans" may also forget V or R when some other new celebrities rise in the near future and won't even care what they did to hurt in the past...

Like even if the agency don't want them dating if they r dating so what we can't do anything about it and if the two r dating its up to them to decide what they should do not the fans. Like at the of the day its them that will live their life together not the fans

I know we all have curiosity for if they are really dating or not... are we forgetting they r human too they deserve privacy as well... if they choose to keep it underground dating then let it be until they r ready to tell us... they have their own reasons...

Like think about it if you were in their shoes how would you feel... like being a celebrity is hard enough since there is a lot of things u can do and not do...

Like we can have our own imagination on how it will be for them but like do add oil to the fire...

Yes we can analyze all we want with the way they act or the stuff they post but remember in every different angel we look at things its a different picture all the time...

Like someone mite be the same shape and hight as V that was around R...  and some one that may look like R thar showed up around V... but does that matter?

Its up to them who they choose to spend their life with at the end... not fans not their parents not the agency...

Remember what some ppl would say; loving some one is to see them happy not seeing them sad... since we call ourself as their fans we should happily watch nature takes its path and watch the flower bloom when its ready...

Sigh I feel so depressed now... I never felt this way with any other celebrity's rumors b4 I guess I really fell in love with these two lol

Like I love V but in reality I know I may not ever visit China or even have a chance to ever run into V... or what r the chances of him showing up in my city... but I still want him to get his happiness and b with who ever he decides or just stay close friends..

Sometimes being close friends then being couple the relationships last longer...who knows?

I just want them to b happy forever just let nature take its path and them to make their own choices...

Sorry if  how I felt may have offend anyone!

Why don"t you read the thread post from page 1. I repeat for NEWBIE PLEASE READ THE THREAD FROM PAGE ONE TO UNDERSTAND GUANG-RE BETTER.

We old fans here are TIRED we have to repeat explaining thing to YOU all NEWBIE again and again! 

If you don't believe them together why are you here on the first place? 

I'm sorry i may sound rude but this people really test my patience.

This thread is to ship them as  a COUPLE not as FRIENDS:sweat:

Please leave if you don't like us gossiping them as a couple in a thread made for that purpose

Now back to the Happy Camp, they really drop the bomb with that ELOD clip. Now a whole world are questioning their nature of relationship. 

Fans are on wiebo are speculating that they are testing the water with this

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 2

2 minutes ago, triplesung said:

I wonder what my reaction would be if a dating/marriage rumor about this CP comes around. I should really ask myself if I am really ready for GRSZD :joy: 

I think they're preparing fans for that. Little by little they'll give hint. They will be storm everytime they release it like this HC reactions.

Like a volcano, it's better for us if it has small eruption frequently in short period times to release the pressure energy then one big explosion in once long periode because it more dangerous that way

• Like 12
  • Love 1