[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

On 4/4/2020 at 10:09 AM, 水蜜桃 said:

hello! i am the author of that reddit analysis ! i see that this is quite a short discussion so far. if you guys have any questions about guangre (gao weiGUANG x diliREba) ship, please ask me! (weibo community is not letting any new content (comments/posts) for today for qingming holiday & the victims of COVID in solidarity so i'm a little bored) 

Sorry to bother you, but what is gx? I know gg and mm, but gx is a nickname for? 

Many thanks :D

• Like 2

6 hours ago, eery said:

Since both of them working in places only 1 hour a part, I wonder who's going to visit more, Venggo or Reba:wub:. Probably Vengo. Chances of people catching them may be higher this time

I read that his drama Living Towards the Sun will wrapped up today.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, NVKN said:

Sorry to bother you, but what is gx? I know gg and mm, but gx is a nickname for? 

Many thanks :D

gx = 官宣 guan xuan, means to make something public (in this case their relationship) ( make their relationship public) 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 4

4 hours ago, LovelyLady said:

Btw, i saw V posted a [take-away?] hotpot few days ago on wb, so they could have had a visit already before wrapping up the work today :phew: *speculating*

• LOL 2

4 hours ago, LovelyLady said:

Yeah i just read that. After this is the drama with Victoria Song, right?  But she is currently shooting Produce Camp so it's still later this year. No future project under his list after this. Dilraba doesn't have list project after Princess Cangge as well, soo...marriage project for both of them then hahaha:love:. Please don't take this seriously hahaha:tounge_wink:

• LOL 9

17 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Hi ladies (and gentlemen?)! Hope I'm not late to the party :D

Wow great editing job! :love: 

I have just rewatched elod again and never got bored watching these two together :wub:...*imagine if they are as sweet as dh & fj in reality* :lol:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote vids
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

17 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Hi ladies (and gentlemen?)! Hope I'm not late to the party :D

You're never too late to join! And thanks for the video :love:

Edited by angelangie
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

11 hours ago, Zelnk said:

Happy camp trailer. A bit disappointed coz not all the cast are present.

Is that Alan Yu? Man, he definitely can ask Vengo some tips for  acting aloof. He can't act to save his life. He really ruin The love last two minds with his robotic acting:rolleyes:

Edited by angelangie
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Hopefully there is some video from Reba or any of the other elod cast. But I saw from the trailer, they were re-enacting the 1st sword fight of djfj with ml...

Thanks for sharing @Zelnk hopefully some hints or teasing will happen hahaha just like tmopb guesting :)

Edited by angelangie
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

V (GG) seems to go for ELOD, there’s sword dance and they were calling him Dijun. He appeared a lot in the trailer, this episode is focused in him. Happy for him:rolleyes:

if R (MM) also go there, we can see a repeat of them saying I do after the dance. Too bad she wasn’t there 

Edited by angelangie
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

Reminder

5. Do not quote images / gifs / videos.

If you'd like to quote a post, remove images / gifs / videos (if applicable) and quote the text by itself. This is to preserve the bandwidths of images / gifs and to make a thread as simple to navigate through as possible.

Sorry @angelangie 

46 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

I keep reading rumors of Reba and Vengo's engagement. Does any one know where the rumor started from?

On page 13, the author of the reddit article (sorry i dont know how to tag her name or write in chinese characters) mentioned in her replied post at the end about both of their parents were at the PB production site on the last day of filming and they went for dinner together ....The author also thought they was looking at marriage in 2 years time...again, we dont know the thruth but the speculations came from there i think... :ph34r: 

You can go back to page 13 to read the exact words from the author :lol:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1