Quantcast
Jump to content
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Guardian 镇魂

Recommended Posts

Last night the Instagram I saw Zhu Yilong Fans ask who Posted the Shen Wei in hospital they mentioned its Zhu Yi long himself and I think if Zhao and Shen Wei in the Space Time Zone they may have been coming out together then Zhao sent Shen Wei to the hospital. As for ending survival rate I have no idea. He whole body bandage.... It's devastating to think.... 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, cherylrose said:

Last night the Instagram I saw Zhu Yilong Fans ask who Posted the Shen Wei in hospital they mentioned its Zhu Yi long himself and I think if Zhao and Shen Wei in the Space Time Zone they may have been coming out together then Zhao sent Shen Wei to the hospital. As for ending survival rate I have no idea. He whole body bandage.... It's devastating to think.... 

 

Oh really Zhu Yi long posted the clip where he is in hospital . WOWEEE

 

But I couldnt imagine Shen in hospital and with bandages. NOoooooooooooo I would rather skip ep 40 altogether. My heart pained a lot seeing him in bandages sighhhh   beautiful beautiful Shen! 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My gut feeling told me it will be a bad ending, from looking at the crying picture. So i dont dare to expect too much .  I just had this 80% feeling they will separate in the end.   @cherylrose we need to anticipate for sad ending. 

This drama has driven me nuts , worried all the time. It kinda affecting our daily life  a bit (when driving also thought about how it will end etc).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While we are anxiously waiting for the finale which I hope not to watch it as I'm just at ep24 in Eng Sub.. HOPING to be a GOOOD ENDING....  I'm sure fans would be MAD, UPSET and go over the board if the ending is BADDDDD.. 

 

Lets watch some BTS  Bai Yu trying to grab the gun..

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@sheelatpsfm it's preview of ep 40 .

I mentioned about this preview on page 18.

This preview is misleading viewers. 

This preview is a part of past memory when Shen and yezun fall inside the earth (In ep 35) .So it cannot be considered as a ending. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, RPM said:

@sheelatpsfm it's preview of ep 40 .

I mentioned about this preview on page 18.

This preview is misleading viewers. 

This preview is a part of past memory when Shen and yezun fall inside the earth (In ep 35) .So it cannot be considered as a ending. 

Thanks for your enlightment @RPM

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Long ge pic from last night.  My idol 

He looks super skinny in the most recent pic..  maybe too busy with work?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No No No:bawling:

No No NO I cannot accept this kind of ending _Waiting for someone for 10,000 years isn't it worth atleast remain in remembrance 

Diana (@fandomnessia) Tweeted:

I hope the theory going around that the time line will reset so they would have never meet is wrong  Imma cry tons if it’s true #镇魂 #Guardian 

 

P.S. Love gets censored https://t.co/NSq2votR6g

NO NO PLEASE WRITERS DON'T HURT US ANYMORE. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, RPM said:

No No No:bawling:

No No NO I cannot accept this kind of ending _Waiting for someone for 10,000 years isn't it worth atleast remain in remembrance 

Diana (@fandomnessia) Tweeted:

I hope the theory going around that the time line will reset so they would have never meet is wrong  Imma cry tons if it’s true #镇魂 #Guardian 

 

P.S. Love gets censored https://t.co/NSq2votR6g

NO NO PLEASE WRITERS DON'T HURT US ANYMORE. 

 

NOOOOOOOOO.. time line reset. It is the most frustrating ending ever.. ! Why why why why...

The black hole and crying scene really hold a key importance in the ending. 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, valerie86 said:

 

NOOOOOOOOO.. time line reset. It is the most frustrating ending ever.. ! Why why why why...

The black hole and crying scene really hold a key importance in the ending. 

What you all mean?? It's getting weird ending... Maybe reset for Season 2 if it happens?? Hopefully if Fans around the Globe petition for Season 2 since if the ending is reset??? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, cherylrose said:

What you all mean?? It's getting weird ending... Maybe reset for Season 2 if it happens?? Hopefully if Fans around the Globe petition for Season 2 since if the ending is reset??? 

Someone told me season 2 is not possible because there's no Vol 2 of the Novel so season 2 is not possible. 

 

This time reset theory is only fans assumption not confirmed. 

 

I'm still hoping for Happy Ending 

After suffering whole life now he deserves happiness. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wotad said:

if this is the ending i cant watch it i hate bad endings like this. 

 

Yeah. Dont worry it is only a few fans making their assumptions.  On wednesday night  we can watch the real ending =) =) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, siobhanne said:

Episode 27 is out with subs and we get confirmation that men need wives to keep them from horrendous hairdos. 

Hahahaha.... Toast for your comments!! Coming back to hairstyle. I hoping to get see the beautiful and yet charming hair...

"Night" has this Hairstyle!!! Anyone agrees with me??? 

 

5 hours ago, RPM said:

Someone told me season 2 is not possible because there's no Vol 2 of the Novel so season 2 is not possible. 

 

This time reset theory is only fans assumption not confirmed. 

 

I'm still hoping for Happy Ending 

After suffering whole life now he deserves happiness. 

 

Actually if you say this I remember there was 1 drama I watch also no volume 2 "novel" but due to Huge Fans Demand the Author no choice but to write a Volume 2. Then the season 2 born. I forgot the drama name. If this Guardian has huge Fans respect and if ending not well then Fans can do Petition for Author to continue writing and the Season 2 drama can continue. Let me ask who want Season 2 happy ending together and both alive??? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good morning everybody now is 1:20am and I found this video it have 2 questions which I posted here 2 days ago, First regarding the filming it took them 3 months to film Guardian (Everyday Day and Night) and Second it's about their appearance 

(they mentioned Nothing) "this surprise me our questions here Fans have reach out to them and they answered" 

Here enjoy: 

Coming back to the ending of Finale really Valerie86 you mentioned only Some Fans making their assumptions but these makes me unable to sleep, affect my mind and mood. What about you all here??? 

 

3 hours ago, valerie86 said:

 

Yeah. Dont worry it is only a few fans making their assumptions.  On wednesday night  we can watch the real ending =) =) 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...