[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, aunniek said:

If she is DM's mom, it would explain the big difference in age between DM and his sister (DH)...............

If she's DM mom, it must be a trauma for him... since he can't remember her at all but he can remember his friends at the same age?? Hmmm... still need to watch it with sub.. and tomorrow's episode.  

Text Preview:

2017-07-04(화)22:00 KBS 2TV

자꾸만 설희(송하윤)와 마주치게 되는 주만(안재홍)은 설희의 행동 하나하나가 신경쓰이고, 방송국과 격투기 장내아나운서 최종면접이 겹치면서 애라(김지원)의 고민은 깊어간다. 한편, 탁수(김건우)와의 경기를 앞둔 동만(박서준)은 후회없는 경기를 하리라 마음을 다잡는데...?

21 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

DM kisses AR to calm her down from being mad at him for not listening to her. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac566UgBtOs

AR is going into her apartment, mad at DM, but he takes her by the hand to take her into his apartment. They eat ddukbokki (spicy rice cakes together sitting across a table)

DM: Public is public. Personal is personal. (meaning just because they’re disagreeing about DM’s profession, doesn’t mean they shouldn’t still be doing things together) Dukbbokki has to be eaten together after all. 
AR: What’s the difference from when we weren’t dating? When the way you stubbornly don’t listen me is the same. 
DM: What?
AR: If you’re going to ignore a person’s words, then why date? Why do those kisses? Why say such bull richard simmons words like “I love you”? 
DM: Yah. Are you just chattering to yourself? To yourself? (he walked around table to AR’s side and perches)
AR: Until you get DUMPED by me for doing such ridiculous things and are singing at a karaoke room about your despair, you won’t pay close attention. 
DM: You’re going to dump me? Really dump me? (holds AR’s face in his hands) Huh? (kisses her)
AR: Get off. (DM kisses her again.) I told you to get off. How dare someone who used to carry my shoe bag act as he pleases? Even if we date, I have no intention of letting you do anything you want as you please. In our world, if I’m here (raising a hand to her head level), then you are always here (lowering her hand to her feet). Understand? (gets up to walk away, but DM pulls her back into his arms)
DM: Yah.
AR: What?
DM: You eat ddukbboki very well now. Your stomach doesn’t hurt any more? Your stomach doesn’t hurt? It must not hurt. (kisses her. After a bit, AR pushes him back.) Am I still (indicating the floor with his foot) here? 
AR: You who used to carry my shoe bag. Sheesh. (looking a bit dazed)

Cute. DM is just being too cute in this scene, from those kisses to his low voice to his teasing of AR, plus his little smile and nod at the end at AR's dazed words. 

On my way back from a trip, and had a few moments so logged on. This is going to be a very good episode for kisses, I think. DM and AR are just so good as a couple. I wouldn't necessarily call them cute or anything, but it's clear that their relationship born of friendship still has both the elements of their bickering friendship, but also these moments where both want to establish that they're a couple now, so able to act in ways which they wouldn't or couldn't before. 

@stroppyse Welcome back dear I hope you have a very safe trip , Thanks for the translation 

34 minutes ago, aunniek said:

So, did Lady Hwang date both of the appas at the same time?  And she is DM's real mom, he is the real Namil???

That is what I said :tongue: I think she might be and gave him to DM's parents for them to take care of him. And that woudl explain why she bought the gym so that DM could still practice.

ETA: Ah finally a deeper kiss! I love all those tiny kisses but still wanted more! Ha ha :tongue:

32 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

ton of kisses today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJYksJ19Sfc

Hide contents

ganako hwang dong man mom ?

but if there a bigger plot twist there would be dm and ae ra are siblings because both of father lol

OMG the kissesssssssss :tongue:

DM the baby boy

not 100% accurate

DM: Work is work but life must still go on. Aren’t we going to eat tteokpokki together?
AR: What is the different that we are dating now? You still won’t listen to me
DM: What did you say?
AR: You ignored my words as if it was a dog poop. So why are we dating then? Why do you kiss me? You said you love me, but all of it just a richard simmons
DM: *snigger* Hey, are you talking to yourself? Are you?  
AR: Maybe I should just dump him then having fun at karaoke to make him understand
DM: Are you going to dump me? *cupped her face* Are you really want to dump me? Hm? *kiss her cheek*
AR: Get lost
DM: *kiss her lips*
AR: I said get out of my sight. How dare you acting up when you used to carry my shoe bag? Even though we are dating, you don’t have the rights to touch my hair. We are in the different level, I’m up above and you are still under me. Understood? *tried to leave but DM stopped her and hugged her waist*
DM: Hey
DM: You were eating tteokpokki quite well. Is your stomach no longer aching? Is it okay now? *AR just blinked* It seems it is okay now. *kissed* *AR tap his shoulder to stop him* Am I still under your level?
AR: You used to carry my shoe bag *DM smirked*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJYksJ19Sfc

AR: If you want to hit her, just do it. If you really want to do it, call me. I will go there in 1 hour wherever you are
SH: I wished that you were a man
*message from DM: Come back soon*
SH: Ae Ra, don’t date with DM
SH: Both man and woman will change. That’s why I don’t want you to have any relationship with DM. To me, both of you are now still good (maybe she means that DM and AR haven’t changed at all since they were kids)

AR: Open up
DM: *tapping his bed*
AR: Don’t act cocky
DM: *keep tapping his bed and open his arm wide*
AR: Ugh *in the end she stand up and move into his arms*
DM: Hurry, hurry, hurry *they snuggled together* What about Seol Hee?
AR: She went to work
DM: Is she okay?
AR: Do you think she would be okay? I feel sorry for her and I couldn’t bring up our relationship to her
DM: It’s the same for me with Joo Man *kissed*
AR: What are we going to do with Jang Kyeong Gu (the strange PD)
DM: I will meet and tell him that I won’t do the program
AR: Then how about Kim Tak Su? *DM replied with kiss* Why do you keep kissing me?
DM: Are you really going for the interview? Do you really want to do that job?
AR: Don’t change the topic. If you really fight with him, I won’t see you anymore. I won’t give in even if you asked me for a kiss. Understand?
DM: I usually don’t do things that you asked me to do *showering her with kisses*

*edit

@xxPeepsxx don't leave me alone with all the videos translation...  I'm still figuring out what is Lady Hwang identity and what is her relationship with SH-AR-DM's parents... 

@stroppyse have a safe trip on your way back... 

47 minutes ago, aunniek said:

So, did Lady Hwang date both of the appas at the same time?  And she is DM's real mom, he is the real Namil???

That is also my guess, from the clues.   If it has to be a mom and not an aunt,  DM is  a better option.  He has a mom he knows and loves, the one who took care of him.  So the impact will be less than if it were AR.    

An aside:  I like that the parents of these 3 kids still are in touch, so news travelled so fast.   Apparently they do not like her,  and they all know the back story. 

Thank you @V, @aunniek and all who watched and shared.  Cannot wait for the subs.   

9 minutes ago, Mindy said:

OMG...seriously how are they going to resolve everything in 3 episodes???

I wonder that too!! So it's 16 eps right? 

Okay so I don't know if you guys noticed or not, I just noticed this....but on the 1st page of this thread, next to "episodes", it says 20.......is that accurate?!?!!!!?????????????????????????? Or was it a mistake?

So, that Nam-Il guy isn't real Nam-Il? The real Nam-Il is in Nam-Il village? Then, why Nam-Il use the name Nam-Il? OMG too much Nam-Il in my mind right now (he's cute tho). 

This drama just makes everything light and fun. That Dongman and Aera aegyo battle was gold! When the other couple in other kdrama would be shouting to each other with tears everywhere when they were fighting, this couple just testing which aegyo is more powerful to win the arguments. And those kissy kissy scenes!!! They were the ones who kissing but I was the one who breathless :heart: 

Is that Julien Kang? The Brazilian fighter? OMG he's so hot :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, xsupa02x said:

Okay so I don't know if you guys noticed or not, I just noticed this....but on the 1st page of this thread, next to "episodes", it says 20.......is that accurate?!?!!!!?????????????????????????? Or was it a mistake?

I think it's gonna be 16 episode because I think the drama following this drama (i forgot the title, something with school thing) will be airing on monday 18th July.

5 minutes ago, xsupa02x said:

But on other sites it says 16...so I don't know.

On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 7:21 AM, oneandthree said:

Things to wrap up in the next four episodes;

1. Landlady's identity

2. Ae Ra's dream

3. DM's match against Tak Su

4. Hye Ran's send off

5. SH-JM's relationship

6. The shady PD

7. Ae Ra's family background

8. AR - DM's happy life

9. Ko siblings reunion

I really hope that these four episodes will address to these issues and solve them well, so we don't have such a rush ending. Each episode can cover at least 2-3 issues I guess:wink:

So far, I am pretty satisfied with the pace and the writings. Let's have faith in our PD and writernim :)

I hope 1, 6, and 7 will be solved in ep. 14 tomorrow. The hints for number 2 and 3 will also be revealed tomorrow, I guess. Writer and PDnim, I believe in youuuuuuuuu! :):)

Yeep, 16 episodes because on July 17th, School 2017 will begin airing. Aaaaah how time flies.....

4 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

So, that Nam-Il guy isn't real Nam-Il? The real Nam-Il is in Nam-Il village? Then, why Nam-Il use the name Nam-Il? OMG too much Nam-Il in my mind right now (he's cute tho). 

This drama just makes everything light and fun. That Dongman and Aera aegyo battle was gold! When the other couple in other kdrama would be shouting to each other with tears everywhere when they were fighting, this couple just testing which aegyo is more powerful to win the arguments. And those kissy kissy scenes!!! They were the ones who kissing but I was the one who breathless :heart: 

Is that Julien Kang? The Brazilian fighter? OMG he's so hot :rolleyes:

I think it's gonna be 16 episode because I think the drama following this drama (i forgot the title, something with school thing) will be airing on monday 18th July.

Ahhh School 2017 or something like that. Ah man wishful thinking on my part haha. Well I hope they wrap up this drama well with only 3 eps left!!! Ima be sad when it ends.

and YESSS it's Julien Kang! :) I saw the spoiler photos and was surprised! Ahhh! 

I should get off this page until I've watch the episode lol. IM TOO IN LOVE THIS DRAMA AND WANT ALL THE SPOILERS! 

Just now, oneandthree said:

I hope 1, 6, and 7 will be solved in ep. 14 tomorrow. The hints for number 2 and 3 will also be revealed tomorrow, I guess. Writer and PDnim, I believe in youuuuuuuuu! :):)

So, is the PD going to air DM's show?  Why do I have a feeling that what he is going to air is going to be derogatory to DM?  What is the PD expecting to get from doing this???

4 minutes ago, Mindy said:

But on other sites it says 16...so I don't know.

@xsupa02x It is definitely 16 episodes. Before the drama airs, the number is not really confirmed, it depends on the ratings. But it has been confirmed by koreandrama.org and viki.com. 

@Yongzura I am glad that my guess was right. It could only be a Karell guy because of the suitcase. Moreover, the way DM had hurt him and TS had treated him were the reasons why one of them had to support DM against TS.

Archived