[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

Preview Transcript:

<strong>Transcript</strong>
DM - Was your dream to become an announcer or a microphone? (like a person who holds the mic and walks around)
AR - What?
DM - Honestly, announcer is not for you, a crazy girl should fly
Intern - Joo-man said even if it is the world's richest man's daughter, he will only love you. When he told me he doesn't like me, I thought he was just saying that, but~
Man Intern - Would you like to go there together next weekend? Maybe you are busy on the weekend? Of course you have a boyfriend.
AR - Should we tell her?
SH - Why are you guys sitting here and not going inside?
DM - Hey, Sul-ah, I will sleep with Aera tonight.

25 minutes ago, aunniek said:

I loved the repeating of the "Holiday" song, but DM is now on the opposite position :)

Yes!!! I loved that!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@bebebisous33 Good call; I am happy that he is getting help from someone who recognized his potential. I liked how his brother said that TS should not go against him because he would lose. Let's hope so and I guess he came to make sure that happened.

I am also worried that they are going to resolve everything in 3 episodes only. My biggest wish is to see DM's sister. I so want them to make up and all; I want her to tell him she is proud!

I am also curious as to what happened to HR... She just disappeared after saying she was moving in. And now nothing... why?

Stuck in a meeting with my boss and I'm DYING reading the posts when I can find a few seconds here and there!!! Thank you, everybody!!!!

I seriously get these odd heart flutters just reading the text translation of anything that happens between DM and AR. They may be my favorite drama couple of all time...and I really thought nothing could beat SJK and SHK in Descendants of the Sun... :wub:

The thing is...with the takeout delivery thing...it might still be HR because the landlady lives higher up no? and AR just wanted to give food to the landlady because she was sick? Either the way I hope we clear out some of the answers tomorrow.

Just got a funny idea. I don't know whether you have ever watch short drama call Baeky's Back or not. Coach nim was lead actor on that drama. He was black belt taekwondo. The lead actress was named Baek Hee (or BaekHui) same as Madam Kwang Baek Hee of Namil villa. 

Here I am going about my funny idea...what if.. DM was actually a son of coach nim and lady owner of Namil villa from one night stand? No one know because the lady have kept it secret. AR and DM father might also liked her when they were young and somehow believed that she got pregnant from one of them. .. like the story of Becky's Back.

If it is coach nim.. the story can be fold in 3 episodes, dont you think? If it is either dad(s), complication will be too much to be resolved in only the remaining episodes. That is just my opinion.

Let us see what hint/clue they will give us tomorrow. Whether they will just tell us so that the last two episodes can focus on DM fight and AR career and their happy ending love story.

I am off to bed now. Goodnight!

2 minutes ago, Mindy said:

The thing is...with the takeout delivery thing...it might still be HR because the landlady lives higher up no? and AR just wanted to give food to the landlady because she was sick? Either the way I hope we clear out some of the answers tomorrow.

I think you're right. I was a little confused at that part actually. 

4 minutes ago, tingth said:

Just got a funny idea. I don't know whether you have ever watch short drama call Baeky's back or not. Coach nim was lead actor on that drama. He was black belt taekwando. The lead actress was named Baek Hee (or BaekHui) same as Madam Kwang Baek Hee of Namil villa. 

Here I am going about my funny idea...what if.. DM was actually a son of coach nim and lady owner of Namil villa from one night stand? No one know because the lady have kept it secret. AR and DM father might also liked her when they were young and somehow believed that she got pregnant from one of them. .. like the story of Becky's Back.

If it is ciach nim.. the story can be fold in 3 episodes, dont you think? If it is either dad(s), complication will be too much to be resolved in only the remaining episodes. That is just my opinion.

Let us see what hint/clue they will give us tomorrow. Whether they will just tell us so that the last two episodes can focus on DM fight and AR career and their happy ending love story.

I am off to bed now. Goodnight!

I like your idea!!!  I did see the previous drama, so I understand all the parallels you mention. And that resolution does make sense.............but whoa for Coach-nim!  

12 minutes ago, tingth said:

Just got a funny idea. I don't know whether you have ever watch short drama call Baeky's back or not. Coach nim was lead actor on that drama. He was black belt taekwando. The lead actress was named Baek Hee (or BaekHui) same as Madam Kwang Baek Hee of Namil villa. 

If it is coach nim.. the story can be fold in 3 episodes, dont you think? If it is either dad(s), complication will be too much to be resolved in only the remaining episodes. That is just my opinion.

I DID! I totally do because I did a recap of that on my own blog. The one in Becky's Back is "Yang BaekHee" while here we have "Hwang BokHee". LOL. Sounds so similar. I wonder what happened on that small island. Funny but heartwarming drama.

I finished watching this episode! LOVED IT. All the kisses and pissy-fits and disgusting-aegyo. All the frustration, all the honesty and all the tears. All the secrets between the adults too! LOVED IT. 

Hwang BokHee must've been some incredible woman, seeing how Seol's mother and DongMan's mother reacted. Wonder where she picked NamIl from. And Julien Kang cracked me up with his reaction to ddorai-AeRa.

i find that guy that follows Aera a way to creepy..and Aera seems to be very afraid of him but she try to save it in the end..he hurt her  in the past right?i think he is  gonna do the same again.he seems to have a plan. its either to hurt Aera or Dong Man..

Also I wonder what the creepy PD is up to, what is he planning to release? Perhaps a video from the past of DM in relation to the fight he did for his sister? And perhaps that will lead to DM's sister showing up for his big fight against TS. Well I at least hope for that because I'm a little sad that we didn't get much development between DM and his sister. Not that I mind how the focus is and always has been around our Fantastic Four...or our main leads.

Also...I was just skimming through the shippers' section...how is it that no one has made a topic for our main couple? I mean PSJ and KJW are on fire in this drama.

I just realized something after I keep replaying their scenes :tongue:, when Dongman and Aera came out from the wardrobe (well, door to Namil bar, actually :rolleyes:) and confronted by owner and Namil, Dongman said to Aera to be careful when she was stepping of the wardrobe. Same with the scene when Aera and Dongman met Namil at the stair after went out from owner's house, after they talked to Namil and stepped down, Dongman held Aera's hand and said to her to be careful of the step. 

That probably was just a small things, but for me, I think that was sweet. That just a plus point for Dongman (I don't know whether that Dongman or Park Seo Joon). :)

Translating just a bit of Hwang BokHee's scenes. Not in the Youtube clips.

Seol's Mother: Ai, that woman I said, that Rose Photo Studio woman! That woman wormed her way into where the kids are staying and is living there.
DongMan's Mother: What? That Rose Photo Studio's Hwang BokHee? Are you sure it's that woman?
Seol's Mother: Would I not know that face?! Eo? That I would be confused about that?! I'm certain!

DongMan's Mother: That time, when you slept over at DongMan's, was it really DongMan who called you?
DongMan's Father: Ah, here, help me with the back.
DongMan's Mother: Did DongMan call you?! Ai, why are you suddenly dyeing your hair?!
DongMan's Father: Ah what are you doing?! Help me with the back!
DongMan's Mother: Did you not see someone? 
DongMan's Father: Ah, see whom...?! Why are you doing this, staring with your eyes so big?
DongMan's Mother: Hwang BokHee.
DongMan's Father: Who?
DongMan's Mother:  [JangMi-sa-jin-gwan(장미 사진관)] Rose Photo Studio's Hwang BokHee. You saw that woman again right?!
DongMan's Father: Hwang BokHee? Why? Did she come to our house? Did she come find me?

AeRa: Could it be... when NamIl was younger, did he not live at Seosan?
DongMan: Why?
AeRa: Isn't he familiar?
DongMan: By nature, [all kids] just look the same.
AeRa: Is it...
DongMan: But to me, this [person] looks very familiar though... Ajummeoni, this is you when you were younger right?

*Facepalm* This boy...

Thanks to @alleram95 for figuring out what "JangMi Sajingeon" was!

not 100% accurate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nRQeYd6VSI

JM: I was playing with the crane machine and the doll’s color that I picked up is pink
SH: I see
JM: What is that? (he saw that SH was holding newspaper)
SH: I’m looking for place because I want to move. We have dated for 6 years and it is hard to forget it in instant. I don’t think it will work if we keep meeting each other because we live in the same neighborhood. I also look for another company
JM: Seol, why do you seem so hurry?
SH: After all, if I have to get sick once, rather than be cowardly and drag it little by little. Instead, just end it all and got a lot of pain for once
JM: Seol…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygEXuCLJaq8

Waiter: Enjoy your food
Intern: Thank you
Intern: I did take a part of your break up. You also started to waver and have feelings towards me. I know it will be hard for you to like me back immediately, so I will wait for you
JM: Ye Jin, maybe after a long time has passed, I might date another person other than Seol Hee. But that person isn’t you
Intern: Pardon? Why?
JM: How can I date you if I keep thinking about Seol Hee?
Intern: What do you mean?
JM: I can’t date you not because I have Seol Hee, but at the beginning because of Seol Hee that I saw you (paying attention to her). You are look so similar to Seol Hee in the past, when you broke the copy machine, made an accident, got drunk and tore your skirt. I just can’t turn away and let it be.

*flashback*

Intern: You didn’t have any feelings towards me but you pay attention because of that reason?
JM: I made a mistake. So, even when I have broken up with Seol Hee, I don’t have any intention to date you, Ye Jin. I asked you to meet so I can say this to you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_E-xSQ_gjY

JM: What is this?
SH: Why?
JM: You have lived with me for years yet why do your belongings are only these? You should have more things in my room but why do I only find your tooth brush, tooth paste, cheap and sample make up? I have told you that I hate those things (samples (?)) Because of these, I become more eager to be a head manager, to be more successful and buy you a lot of things
SH: Did I even once wish for that? Do you think it is important?
JM: Maybe you don’t think it’s important, but to me it is!
SH: That’s right. You probably did
JM: In your blog you will write that you wanted to live in a beautiful house with pretty furniture and stuffs in the comment section and yet you eat and live so different from what you wrote
SH: That’s why I asked you have I ever shown that I jealous and wish to live like that?
JM: Because I hate to see it that I did everything I can at work so that I could get promotion and incentives
SH: Do you see me as things? Is that why you avoiding to marry me for 6 years?
JM: Seol, do you want to live in a studio after we marry? Seol Hee, I might not be able to give you a luxury life but at least I want to let you live in the middle (not rich but not so poor, just average). Even if it hurts my ego, I don’t let out my frustration and I just wanted to start by leasing a small place and saving money little by little. But…  6 years have passed and to reach a middle… to reach that stage, it was so hard

@xxPeepsxx I think what SH's mom said is The Rose Photo Studio, Hwang Bok Hee. Either Lady Hwang is the owner, or maybe work there, or maybe something else. I think in the old picture that Lady Hwang had with little Nam Il in 1990 have the same words 장미 사진관 황복희 or something like that. I'm not really sure too 

33 minutes ago, sookian2014 said:

I m getting more and more interested in sul hee and dong man!!! She is really getting better ..dont you think... i think this separation will be an eye opener for both of them!! 

Agree with you....SH and JM relationship become more interesting as they had reach their climax. Its good to see situation from JM point of view because everything JM did is for SH....hope they can reconcile and I want to see fantastic four went for double dates:tongue:

Archived