[Drama 2017] Chicago Typewriter 시카고 타자기

larus

March 27 2017

Main poster and character posters for tvN drama series “Chicago Typewriter”

Chicago-Typewriter-p1.jpg

Here’s a main poster and three character posters for upcoming tvN drama series “Chicago Typewriter” starring Yoo Ah-In, Lim Soo-Jung & Ko Gyung-Pyo. Story for the drama series follows writers who are reincarnated into the present day from the 1930’s.

“Chicago Typewriter” first airs April 7, 2017 in South Korea.

Chicago-Typewriter-cp1.jpg

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/main-poster-and-character-posters-for-tvn-drama-series-chicago-typewriter

tvN Reveals Vintage Posters For “Chicago Typewriter” Starring Yoo Ah In, Im Soo Jung, And Go Kyung Pyo

tvN’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama “Chicago Typewriter” released a group poster and individual posters of the three main characters.

In the group poster, Go Kyung Pyo is hard at work with his typewriter, while behind him hangs a picture of the three characters 80 years ago. The same typewriter that Go Kyung Pyo is using is also in the framed picture, and the text reads, “A miracle of love that begins with an old typewriter.” The mysterious poster is triggering curiosity in many potential viewers.

more https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/27/tvn-reveals-antique-group-character-posters-chicago-typewriter/

• Like 5

Novelist Yoo Ah-in barters in hearts for Chicago Typewriter

by tineybeanie | March 27, 2017 | 5 Comments

tumblr_on792nJYr61sdd1ivo8_r3_1280.jpg

So far, tvN’s Chicago Typewriter looks kooky and krazy but in the best way possible. This new mystery rom-com is centered around Yoo Ah-in (Six Flying Dragons), who plays a prickly bestselling novelist currently experiencing a slump in his career due to a serious case of writer’s block. Because of the building pressure from his publishers and his fans, he decides to use a ghostwriter, played by Go Kyung-pyo (Jealousy Incarnate).

But according to the newly released teasers, it looks like their relationship will be centered around one woman’s love life, presumably referring to the main female lead, a veterinarian and Yoo Ah-in’s No. 1 fan, played by Im Soo-jung (Time Renegades). Still cuts show her trying to find him at an airport, where he is surrounded by a crowd of his fans. In addition, photos from the script read were also released, and Yoo looks already like the embodiment of his sensitive artiste role.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/03/novelist-yoo-ah-in-barters-in-hearts-for-chicago-typewriter/
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, nubianlegalmind said:

So, call me hopeful, but I am really looking forward to this drama, and I have a feeling that it going to be BIG!

Yoo Ah-In - Check.

Go Kyung Po - Check.

Kwak Si Yang - Check.

Fantasy drama - Check.

Count me in. TVN has been killing it the past year. So excited!

Really. The only thing that can fail us now is the writing.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Did he just get out if the military ot his haircut is apart od his character in the drama..

He hasnt gone to the military yet(hopefully he does soon after his project) I think the haircut was for his preparation to the army but Since he hasn't gotten his callup yet, he's rocking the hairstyle for the drama and it fits him good.

P.S: it's just what I think though.:) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mellinadear said:

He hasnt gone to the military yet(hopefully he does soon after his project) I think the haircut was for his preparation to the army but Since he hasn't gotten his callup yet, he's rocking the hairstyle for the drama and it fits him good.

P.S: it's just what I think though.:) 

Thanks

Old friends reunite 80 years in the future in Chicago Typewriter

by girlfriday | March 28, 2017 | 9 Comments
Chicago-Typewriter-p1.jpg&key=0f9bb35d93
This first poster for tvN’s upcoming Friday-Saturday series Chicago Typewriter is a little eerie, but it certainly works to ignite my curiosity for the mysterious drama, which is about a trio of writers living through the Japanese Occupation who are then reincarnated in the present day and get re-entangled in each other’s lives. Coming from the writer of Kill Me, Heal Me and the director of On the Way to the Airport, I expect an intricate past-present mystery, some crazy characters, and gorgeous visuals.

• Like 5

21 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Did he just get out if the military ot his haircut is apart od his character in the drama..

YAI Cut his hair for this drama. As far as I know :)

My eyes poppin with hearts lookin at GKP hehehe. Thanks y'all for updates.  Also waiting to watch this one.

• Like 3

17498501_1803879703264728_49843984226344

Plot Intro for ep 1.

Idol star-writer Han Se Joo holds a fan signing event in “Cafe Chicago”. He sees an old typewriter in the café and feels a strange attraction. His biggest fan, Jeon Seol, comes to the fansigning too.

Jeon Seol is temporarily suspended from her veterinarian’s job for a personal reason, so she takes courier job/delivery service to get some commissions. One day, she is given a task to deliver a questionnaire box and later finds out that she delivers it to Han Se Joo’s house.

Meanwhile, Han Se Joo is having his worst weeks because of the recent stalker incident and feels uneasy. At the moment, a gunshot is heard somewhere. Whose gun is that?

cr

• Like 4

8 hours ago, larus said:

It seams that it is not licensed in my region but I am glad VIKI got the license.

Where are you from? Usually tvn never gets the license for the North American region when it comes to tvn, so I was really happy thinking that it was licensed everywhere. What a bummer.

Cast Interview

• Like 5

http://tv.naver.com/v/1556784

CGV interview where KKP talks about Chicago Typewriter characters while recommends charming movie characters (there's 2nd part of interview about non-CT characters)

I'm not kkuljaem or netizenbuzz but I tried to translate netizen comments for this video~  I hope it will be helpful for you~ There're few likes because I translated it immediately...

Kc7PKT8JpMU.jpg

Spoiler

2VwHRdSyFfk.jpg

AXgXIBtQNHk.jpg

pK0NbaKFlwM.jpg

Kc7PKT8JpMU.jpg

7dWNxKJNBrM.jpg

-fQShFuli80.jpg

R6-Jh-gCdcY.jpg

3Ta7X4D18kY.jpg

4OnxLr3o9og.jpg

gtFKfSQWhM4.jpg

cr. kkp dc

Naver title: 'The characters, which are recommended by actor Ko Kyung Pyo'

1. [+15, 0] I'm looking forward to it ❤❤

2. [+13, 0] He's so handsome! I'm feel bad..

3. [+13, 0] I'm waiting for Yoo Jin Oh!!! I'd love to see your acting (with?) a mysterious dandy.

4. [+10, 0] I really like the way you explain it. I'm looking forward to see Chicago Typewriter and introduced movies~^^

5. [+8, 0] Wow~ His beauty's getting better day by day...

6. [+8, 0] If Kyung Pyo really don't lose weight, he's awesome ㅋㅋㅋ It's better to have a mature looks~~~ㅜㅜ

7. [+7, 0] I'm waiting for Ko Kyung Pyo' acting too!!

8. [+7, 0] Charm of Yoo Jin Oh from Chicago Typewriter is popping out~!!! I watched 'Mr. Nobody,' 'Sinister,' and "Dark Knight'. The movies that's got a sympathy. Good films. 

9. [+3, 0] Handsome Ko Kyung Pyo~ Chicago Typewriter please release faster

Rough trans by @ayotaesan

• Like 3

you know what these posters remind me of?

Running man episode - champion of running man.. when they are all spies and go back to 1942.. and in new era they got reincarnated.. and no one knows who was what in last era..

final name tagging between garya nd KJK.. and it was soooooo fun

• Like 1