[Drama 2017] Chicago Typewriter 시카고 타자기

larus

YOO AH IN AND TEAM PHOTO FOR SCRIPT READING #chicagotypewriter

i never though he would be this pretty handsome with this hairstyle, han se joo ! i love u :wub:

IMG_1503.jpg
IMG_15013094c.jpg

Spoiler

IMG_150235c4e.jpg

IMG_15007dbd3.jpg

Credit to Yoo ah in fan base YAIsikseekers

GKP PHOTO (credit to Tvn)

ghost writer is so adorable :tongue: 

IMG_1505.jpg

More photos check spoiler:

Spoiler

IMG_1504.jpg
IMG_15066fd41.jpg

• Like 10

Kwak Si Yang To Star Opposite Yoo Ah In For tvN’s “Chicago Typewriter”

kwak-si-yang.jpg

On March 23, actor Kwak Si Yang’s management agency, Starhaus Entertainment, released a statement saying, “Kwak Si Yang will be taking on the role of popular writer Baek Tae Min in the upcoming drama ‘Chicago Typewriter,’ which will air on April 7.”

Kwak Si Yang’s character Baek Tae Min is a writer who is as equally gifted as Yoo Ah In’s character Han Se Joo. The two are both acknowledged as the nation’s most valued and charismatic writers; however, Kwak Si Yang’s character is also a jealous rival of Yoo Ah In’s character, much like how Antonio Salieri was jealous of Mozart in the film “Amadeus.”

The actor explained why he chose this role and said, “The story is very exciting and the subject matter is unusual. Plus, each character has their own unique story that really brings them to life.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/22/kwak-si-yang-star-opposite-yoo-ah-tvns-chicago-typewriter/

• Like 5

Hi all, I think I will camp in here too.=)

Excited for this drama. =)

I would like to ask something about the ghostwriter character. 

Is he literally a GHOST?. Cause from the teaser, Yoo Jin Oh (YJO) place have this hanging books at his background. 

• Like 3

Okey so after first being very skeptical/put off by Yoo Ah In's hairstyle, after watching the teasers...I completely changed my mind! It suits him and his character. After coming here for Im Soo Jung unni I'm already liking Yoo Ah In...he has charm! ISJ don't look like she's aged at all these 13 years, despite the age difference, they don't look awkward together at all...me likey!

• Like 2

Yoo Ah In's Hairstyle Draws Attention In New "Chicago Typewriter" Stills

notclaira

On March 23, the upcoming tvN drama “Chicago Typewriter” (directed by Kim Cheol Kyu and written by Jin Soo Wan) revealed some stills of Yoo Ah In and Im Soo Jung’s characters’ first meeting at an airport.

In the stills, Yoo Ah In, who plays a celebrity writer, can be seen easily navigating a crowd of fans. Im Soo Jung, who plays a fan, can be seen reacting to his presence.

yoo-ah-in-im-soo-jung-chicago-typewriter

Meanwhile, Yoo Ah In’s new buzzcut for his role has been garnering attention online, with fans and netizens comparing the hairstyle to military enlistment haircuts and rapper BewhY.

“Chicago Typewriter” begins airing on April 7 at 8 p.m. KST. You can watch the teaser here!

• Like 5

8 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

Hi all, I think I will camp in here too.=)

Excited for this drama. =)

I would like to ask something about the ghostwriter character. 

Is he literally a GHOST?. Cause from the teaser, Yoo Jin Oh (YJO) place have this hanging books at his background. 

I wouldn't put anything past the writer because of the reincarnation theme. But I think that teaser was just a play on the word "ghost" in ghostwriter.

• Like 2

It looks like the haircut of Yoo Ahn In drew attention indeed. For me... I don`t care about a haircut. It will be the first time watching both the leads in a drama or movie so I can`t wait to see them onscreen.

You won't believe Yoo Ah In's new hairstyle for Chicago Typewriter

by Rara Pop on Thu, Mar 23, 2017

6051c194-b40f-417c-8634-770dfcebb50c.jpe

Yoo Ah In, the star of Like for Likes, will be sporting a brand new haircut for his upcoming drama Chicago Typewriter. The drama has released the first official character stills for the leads, surprising everyone with Yoo Ah In's unique style. As he will be playing a celebrity writer, the production wanted to give him a trendy and eye-catching look, with people already drawing comparisons to both the rapper Bewhy and a unique take on the standard military haircut.

more https://www.dramafever.com/news/you-wont-believe-yoo-ah-ins-new-hairstyle-for-chicago-typewriter/

• Like 5

@glee77 wow that's bad, liking everything/everyone BUT him! I personally really like him based on those teasers, here's hoping you'll start to like him too once the show starts airing! Who knows, the teasers could be misleading/just lame...

What is it about him specifically that's off-putting to you? (I'm curious)

I'm also very happy to see Im Soo Jung unnie back in dramaland! However, hopefully this drama won't be too lighthearted for me (I prefer darker/melodrama tone), that they focus alot on the darker mystery aspect.

• Like 2

Yoo Ah In’s Dedication And Passion For Acting Are Evident In “Chicago Typewriter” Script Reading Photos

Yoo-Ah-In-Chicago-Typewriter-2.jpg
On March 26, tvN’s “Chicago Typewriter” uploaded some new photos on its Instagram of Yoo Ah In being very passionate at the script reading meet-up.
Yoo Ah In plays the role of the famous writer Han Se Joo. In the photos, the actor is giving his all to express his character accurately. He goes back and forth from being serious and light-hearted as he reads his lines.
Yoo-Ah-In-Chicago-Typewriter.jpg

• Like 5