[Drama 2017] Chicago Typewriter 시카고 타자기

larus

SJ TOLD HER TO LEAVE ...SEOL TOLD THE DOG LET'S GO ...THEY ARE WALKING AND SHE REMEMBERS SJ ...WHEN SHE SAW HIM FOR FIRST TIME ...DOG IS RUNING SHE CALLS IT...NOW SJ IS WRITTING AND REMEMBERING A MAN PREPARING A GUN ...HEARS SOMETHING ...IS NOT ALONE A MAN WAS THERE AND POINTED A GUN ON HIM ...BLAMES HIM FOR SOMETHING ...THEY ARE FIGHTING

• Like 5

Thanks @Yongzura , @andy78 , @Chellsee

seems full of mystery & I wonder if the typewriter has any supernatural significance? 

Will be back with some thoughts after the subs. 

@makdara Not sure when in Malaysia, but if u want Live stream , it's 20:00 KST.  7pm in Malaysia 

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

@Yongzura and @andy78, thank you for the recap. Later will watch with sub to fully understand. But the storyline going back and forth like that still continuation from TWY feeling. 

Haha. But Won't be as confusing as time travel, at least you can tell from their clothes for flashbacks. I Guess there will be some supernatural elements - like how their past links them in the present. Goblin feels? :D

oh... did not realize that this drama's premiere is today. another drama to add to my watchlist. i love the cast! im soo jung looks like she did not age at all. she looks the same as when she did MISA and that drama is over a decade old. 

• Like 7

DAEBAK ! That cliffhanger.. when she hold the gun toward that real anti fan.. !!! 

(BEST SCENES FOR TODAY!)

IMG_1860.jpg

SEJOO FACE SO HILLARIOUS LOL

IMG_1859.jpg

Eventhought they using english song, still, daebak and perfect for last scene ! ❤  music director always jang !!! (Love it since Jealousy incarnate and goblin)

Well, even i cant understand the whole scene.. but it seems han se joo having mysterious sickness, and he was mistaken jeonseol as his anti fan..

i have feeling that puppy, was originally his own puppy.. because he wont have that kind of usb like dog snack, if he doesnt like puppy.. and taemin already said that sejoo father worried about sejoo.. 

at the end of episode jeonseol friend (bang jin) told her friend about jeonseol ability with gun or something related her hobby when she was kid and join competition on olympic. as the reason why they called her as jeon seol, since long time ago.. because everytime there is accident, there is something strange like she keep having some nightmare like someone trying to hurt or kill her..

TVN Never dissapointed me ! Cinematography always came first, and it was perfect with background song also performance by all actor and actress.. i hope we can hear another great ost for upcoming episode from korean singer ! Please..

my question is.... where is Jin oh? :tongue: aka go kyung pyo...that charming prince need to come out soon !!! (Ugh, Yoo ah in and him always melted my heart). 

GOKYUNGPYO IG UPDATE ! He remind us to do not forget watching chicago typewriter :tongue: 

Spoiler

JUNGGIGO support #gokyungpyo #chicagotypewriter (i hope this is sign that he might sing ost for chicago typewriter, please !)

Spoiler

@Chellsee annyeong lady ! :tongue:

STILLS. This hot oppa !!! Made my day :wub: 

IMG_1861.jpg

MORE SEJOO UNDER SPOILER:

Spoiler

IMG_18636f6c8.jpg
IMG_1862.jpg
IMG_1864.jpg
IMG_1865.jpg

• Like 14

16 minutes ago, jjoy84 said:

oh... did not realize that this drama's premiere is today. another drama to add to my watchlist. i love the cast! im soo jung looks like she did not age at all. she looks the same as when she did MISA and that drama is over a decade old. 

I have to agree with you that she never age at all. Still very charming. :wub:

C8zw153UQAIkvEi.jpg

@bebe1989 so happy to see you here sweetie. Looking forward to your sharing.:)

High-five to you @andy78 @Visually-wandering and @triplem :)

• Like 7

I THINK THE STORY KEY IS IN 1930...SOMETHING HAPPENED BACK THEN KOREA WAS UNDER JAPANESE RULE...WAS NOT EASY I BET THEY WERE PART OF SOME SORT OF ORGANISATION AND WERE FIGHTING FOR THEIR COUNTRY...SEOL IS AWESOME !

• Like 5

Can ‘Chicago Typewriter’ break time-slip drama mold?

Will new series featuring Yoo Ah-in as author, Lim Soo-jung as hardcore fan, and magical writing apparatus differentiate itself?

20170406000981_0.jpg

The upcoming tvN drama "Chicago Typewriter" will soon delight viewers with its quirky yet interesting storyline. Featuring the first onscreen pairing of Yoo Ah In and Im Soo Jung, the said series is expected to mirror the popularity enjoyed by the hit series "Goblin."

"Chicago Typewriter" boasts of a plot that involves a unique time-slip element that will transport lead characters to another era. Unlike the hit "Goblin," as well as the recently concluded series "Tomorrow With You" where the protagonist's journey progressed from the past, or present, to the future, the upcoming tvN drama involves a reverse time travel. Yoo Ah In, Im Soo Jung, as well as Go Kyung Pyo's respective characters are set to travel 70 years into the past.

The time traveling problems in "Chicago Typewriter" will begin when Yoo Ah In's character Se Joo, a gifted novelist, experiences writer's block and partners with Go Kyung Pyo's Jin Oh, who agrees to be his ghostwriter. Meanwhile, Im Soo Jung's character Seol is one of Se Joo's avid fans but later becomes the said novelist's critic. The three characters will find themselves transported back to the time of the Japanese rule in Korea by touching an antique typewriter.

Read more http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20170406000776

• Like 10

44 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

Eventhought they using english song, still, daebak and perfect for last scene ! ❤  music director always jang !!! (Love it since Jealousy incarnate and goblin)

No wonder I feel familiar. Music director is the same with Jealousy Incarnate and Goblin.

@triplem yes chingu. Like mixing of TWY-Goblin a little bit Harry Potter. And the wash-out color scheme, also give me signal vibe

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

No wonder I feel familiar. Music director is the same with Jealousy Incarnate and Goblin.

@triplem yes chingu. Like mixing of TWY-Goblin a little bit Harry Potter. And the wash-out color scheme, also give me signal vibe

To hear Celine Dion's, "The Power of Love" was a surprise too in a good way...:wub: 

Suddenly I can't help imagine maybe the dog is one of the previous character too.... it is so smart

• Like 5