[Drama 2017] Chicago Typewriter 시카고 타자기

larus

8 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

you know what these posters remind me of?

Running man episode - champion of running man.. when they are all spies and go back to 1942.. and in new era they got reincarnated.. and no one knows who was what in last era..

final name tagging between garya nd KJK.. and it was soooooo fun

Wow sounds like really fun episode/s!  What episode/s Nr was that? Please tell so I and ayone else interested can go and watch 

• Like 2

Persistent fangirl meets crabby writer in tvN’s Chicago Typewriter

by girlfriday | March 31, 2017 | 4 Comments
tumblr_oniy61Uifz1sdd1ivo2_r2_540.jpg

We finally get a peek at the actual drama in the latest teasers for Chicago Typewriter, tvN’s new mystery rom-com about a star writer and his biggest anti-fan and their connection to a secretive ghostwriter. Yoo Ah-in (Six Flying Dragons) stars as Han Se-joo, a famous novelist with an ego the size of Jupiter to match his successful career. A bad case of writer’s block will force him to take on a ghostwriter, played by Go Kyung-pyo (Jealousy Incarnate), and he’ll also get caught up in a series of hijinks with his biggest fan, played by Im Soo-jung (Time Renegades).

The latest teasers introduce us to star writer Han Se-joo who says imperiously, “Isn’t writer’s block just an excuse invented by whiny people who want a reason to drink?” Im Soo-jung’s character is named Jeon Seol (which also means “legend”), and she’s a legend in the fan community. She declares that fandom can change the world, firmly believing that she’s doing important work. Go Kyung-pyo plays ghostwriter Yoo Jin-oh and says in his character introduction, “I’m not in a position to reveal my name freely, so just call me Yoo.”

More

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/03/persistent-fangirl-meets-crabby-writer-in-tvns-chicago-typewriter/

• Like 7

These updated making me excited. I don't care who gets to license the drama. As long as it's sub. And knowing myself, if I like the drama, even if it's raw ( and I don't understand dialogue) I still watch. Want to see smart mystery/rom-com drama.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, jongski said:

These updated making me excited. I don't care who gets to license the drama. As long as it's sub. And knowing myself, if I like the drama, even if it's raw ( and I don't understand dialogue) I still watch. Want to see smart mystery/rom-com drama.

True, but for me it is much better to have subtitles.

Seing the characters chart, I`ve noticed that 4 male characters have a posible romantic interest for the main girl. That makes me curious about her appeal. :D

• Like 4

1 hour ago, larus said:

True, but for me it is much better to have subtitles.

Seing the characters chart, I`ve noticed that 4 male characters have a posible romantic interest for the main girl. That makes me curious about her appeal. :D

FOUR love lines! As it is  I have difficulty dealing with love triangles but 4 is beyond me.  :o

18 hours ago, triplem said:

FOUR love lines! As it is  I have difficulty dealing with love triangles but 4 is beyond me.  :o

But we know that she will love only one! :tongue:

I am exited for this drama. the more I read about this show the more I am eager to watch it. It looks fun. I wished they will show the past a little and my wish will be granted. :)

• Like 4

On 31/03/2017 at 3:02 PM, MiAmour said:

Has there any tvn drama airing this weekend? No right?

cause im kinda curious why they aint airing it this week? after TMY ends :smirk:

Nope, no tvN drama this weekend. I think they planned it this way thinking TWY would have been a smash it and they would perhaps have aired special episodes. I noticed since DotS, when dramas are big hit, we get to see special episodes (W, MDBC, Goblin...) It's just my guess. Maybe they just need more time for something else, lol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, moreenke said:

Nope, no tvN drama this weekend. I think they planned it this way thinking TWY would have been a smash it and they would perhaps have aired special episodes. I noticed since DotS, when dramas are big hit, we get to see special episodes (W, MDBC, Goblin...) It's just my guess. Maybe they just need more time for something else, lol.

well in fact they didnt air special ep for TMY either..:smirk:

---

Spoiler

• Like 3

tvN Releases Sneak Peek Of Im Soo Jung’s Two Characters In “Chicago Typewriter”

Im-Soo-Jung.jpg

On April 2, tvN released two stills showing the contrasting styles of Im Soo Jung’s past and present characters in the upcoming drama “Chicago Typewriter.” The photos have sparked interest as fans look forward to Im Soo Jung’s return to the drama scene after 13 years.

According to the producers, Im Soo Jung’s present day character in 2017 will be a lovable fangirl who has an obsession with Yoo Ah In’s character.  This can be seen in the first photo, where Im Soo Jung has a more feminine style with long hair and a sweet smile.  Her character from the past will compare significantly as she will play the cool, boyish character evident in the second photo, which shows the actress in a tomboyish outfit with a her hair tucked under a hat.

read more https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/02/tvn-releases-sneak-peek-im-soo-jungs-two-characters-chicago-typewriter/

• Like 7

KNETZ Comment about main poster of chicago typewriter

IMG_1550.jpg

Article naver:

[+1384, -174] Looks like a movie poster ....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is it really a drama

[+1127, -175] Drama looks very unique

[+828, -177] It won't be a simple romance, will it?

[+616, -140] Looks like a movie poster really, this drama will be as fun as a movie

[+294, -47] It's from the Kill Me Heal Me writer! I'm looking forward to it!

[+156, -35] I'm also looking forward to the OST, Looks like the same music director as Goblin. Han Se Joo's Yoo Ah In fighting!

[+48, -9] Woah, so cool  

[+46, -9] Poster looks so cool. I wanna check out this drama

[+30, -4] I want to see Han Se Joo asap! (Yoo Ah In's character)

• Like 8