[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

Well said.. I think this drama make me crazy because everyweek I only wait for this drama , everyday I open this forum and everynight I always listen the OST.. HAHAHAHA I'm really really love to the moon and back with GY, KGE, LDW, YIN, YSJ.. but no more to say this week time to say goodbye with our dokkaebi... :bawling: 

AND WHAT THE PREVIEW EP 15 !!??? HAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW.. I HOPE FOR HAPPY ENDING FOR SURE!!

yay fairy tail happy gif graylu gralu

• Like 11

It looks like sunny is dying or died  I saw that they had given her the medicine, that you get when the grim reaper takes you to forget, we'll it looks that way, the grim reaper is holding the medicine and in the next frame they are hugging and she tells him leave a long life.

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, kiranzz said:

So guys, where do you think they will make babies?

Canada or Korea?

*It's just a think that in my mind right now* Byeontaeeeeeeee

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ROFL!!! Love this.

How about one Made in Canada and the other Made in Korea? One looks like the bonicrew blue dokkaebi and the other like Mr. Buckwheat?

Note: I'm too happy I'm talking nonsense... :wub:

• Like 24

So I went from fangirling over the last 15 sec of the preview to having a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. Tvn just uploaded ep 15 preview on YouTube and its a little different from the one shown after the live broadcast. At the end, we see a closeup of ET holding onto and letting go of KS's hand, then a scene where she looks back at him in a doorway with teary eyes while she says "lets meet again" and then we see KS looking devastated and crying... It all looks like it happens in GR's tea room.... (Maybe that's why they showed a cup of tea being poured? Maybe she rejects it so she can remember...)

I just went from super high to low in .5 seconds.

• Like 22