[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

Kim Woo Bin Talks About Being Name-Dropped In “Goblin”

Kim-Woo-Bin.png

In an interview about his recent film “Master,” actor Kim Woo Bin was asked about his feelings regarding being mentioned in the drama “Goblin.”

Previously, Lee Dong Wook‘s character in “Goblin” tries to pick a name for himself. He asks about which names females like and Kim Woo Bin is among the recommendations.

Kim Woo Bin answered, “I was really surprised. I sent a text to [Kim Eun Sook] right away. Wow~ it was really fun. And for my name to be included on top of that. I wrote ‘Fighting!’ to [Kim Eun Sook].  Since my name came up I said, ‘Thank you very much,’ and Kim Eun Sook said, ‘Buy me a meal in return.'”

Kim Eun Sook is the writer of “Goblin” as well as “Heirs” which starred Kim Woo Bin.

Kim Woo Bin further expressed his thankfulness toward Kim Eun Sook and said, “Since we worked together in ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity‘ and ‘Heirs,’ we have kept in touch. I am so thankful because we worked on projects that helped many people get to know the name ‘Kim Woo Bin.’ She’s like a benefactor. I don’t know if there is a way to do this, but I really want to repay her.”

The actor also mentioned his favorite shows these days besides “Goblin.” He said he’s a big fan of “I Live Alone” and “My Ugly Duckling.” Furthermore, he commented that he likes “Running Man” since he has appeared on the show often and they feel like family.

“Goblin” airs every Friday and Saturday. Catch the show on Viki exclusively in Europe!

Cr Soompi

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, staygold said:

But I want this Kim Shin body and soul in this drama!!! No BIG blunders this time!! 

Oh don't bring back the traumas from 'Big' :S. Talk about the bitter taste some dramas leave in your mouth! I want at least ET and Shin to be alive. Giving the fact that reaper is a reaper, I'm not sure if I should be cheering for him to stay alive, as whenever the reapers are there to do their job, nobody can see them right. For instance, when DH was watching drama with Shin in a cafe, he couldn't see invisible reaper beside him.

• Like 12

Was there some kind of interview KES said why she chose tvn? i know with tvn they put tons of investment in and they can go long or short episode as they please. But other networks must want this as well. KES has 9 sbs drama, 1 kbs drama and 1 tvn drama

in term of profit, r88 must have more profit in term of investment. Every episode of goblin has one big crash scene, i still dont know how they do all of that live shooting

• Like 14

30 minutes ago, aurelly said:

Don't worry guys, KES ever promised to fans, she won't make sad ending:wub: . We trust you Oenniiiieee KES. 

KS, be strong. Fight for your first love...

Merry Christmas chingu.

Chin cha?  Could you please provide me with the source? hehehe

I badly need this one to be good at the end. After all the moon lovers and cheese in the trap after-effectsonme make me moody for few days....

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, syeramy said:

I badly need this one to be good at the end. After all the moon lovers and cheese in the trap after-effectsonme make me moody for few days....

after MLSHR, CITT I am like

62920780.jpg

• Like 20

32 minutes ago, JotaIsBae said:

IF and this is a very big IF shin died just to make sure ET lives,fingers crossed that there is already a KS reincarnation who's as rich, romantic and a crazy jealous as shin.

maybe that daepyo-nim that shin saw is actually himself reincarnated?

@JotalsBae there is a certain kind of "happy ending" that i reject. this is the kind. having a doppelgänger of the same person who supposed to died at the ending of a drama, and bringing back a new character acted by the same person, and let the female lead fall in love again with a new character acted by the same Male Lead....
this is so wrong.
if he make KS died, and allow some hunk having GongYoo's face danced around ET and win ET heart... to me, i am jsut not satisfied with another character acted by Gong Yoo... afterall this story is just NOT about idolizing Gong Yoo.
so i still need Kim Shin, and not jsut Gong Yoo for the ending.

• Like 20

22 minutes ago, syeramy said:

I never finished CITT and MoonLovers, can't handle my heart :sweatingbullets:

U can read the article here

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

Mianhae. But when I see this scene, the only thing that popped into my head was 'Those freaking candles cost 58,000 won EACH!

And what Eun Tak is doing, isn't that how a bride cares for her husband? :wub:

I also loved the fact that in this scene, there was no music, just the sound of the candle flames. 

and in this scene, i was hoping for her to hug him.. hahaha

• Like 9

have people watched my girlfriend is a gumiho.

that litreally had the same scenario.. either female lead dies and save male lead.. or male lead dies to save female leav.. and it was a tried and tested.. age old, approved by god rule..

BUT then our hero found a middle route..

I'm sure there is a mid way somewhere.. and ofcourse 29 ET meet goblin (owner fo all companies :P )

• Like 16