[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

Sunny = Kim Sun (real name that her parents insisted on giving.She changed to sunny because she felt that it felt brighter and not some ancient name from sageuk century)

in other words,sunny really is kim shin's sister ie the QUEEN.

GR told ET that the moment that sword is pulled,KS is gonna die.

That's why ET was bawling her eyes out in the end.

• Like 24

After watching the episode, I guess I can hold on to my speculation that the Lady in Red could indeed be the Goddess of Fate (the Deity) or something H E O L ~

The writers are so detailed in every aspect of this drama. The red color plays a big role here, especially considering its meaning from the Bible 

Mood: Shookt af x999999 :astonished:

• Like 17

Okay so after this episode I'm like 89% sure that he's the king... but then in that scene when gong yoo said that kim so hyun is his sister... deokhwa is all like "maybe reaper is your sister in past life" jokingly...but why would his heart hurt when gong yoo wrote his name if he isnt that king?

• Like 18

This drama is insanely good! I mean, right now I am seriously feeling numb, confused, anxious, nervous, sad.... and this is watching without Eng sub, with live stream going on and off. What is going on now? Only at Episode 8! I honestly cannot predict how the plot is going to turn out. Is JET going to die? Or our handsome Goblin going to die? What is going to happen in the next 9 years until we can see JET in that restaurant? Now that I see this, maybe there are more surprises in store from the brilliant writer-nim that we could never predict and tell. One week to go, how am I going to survive this one week now :bawling:

• Like 17

14 minutes ago, bgcldxx said:

the red lady said st like if ks not take the sword out,ET will die T_T 

WHAAAATTTTT

OMG, But I put hope to writer-nim, she promised when DOTS interview, that she never makes sad ending again after Lovers in Paris and that works until DOTS. :sweatingbullets:. So, let's fight for best ending guysss

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

No preview. The live shooting is seriously kicking in. 

Arrgh. What a nightmare.  I gave up watching some dramas because I was anxious that the scenes' cinematography quality would decrease. I'm close to that level of anxiety now. :bawling:

• Like 10

:bawling::bawling:

1givt9.gif

he remembers his past...

1givq1.gif

No preview... they're torturing us even more....

i was slowing down making the gif bc of this part, their conversation

1giw1h.gif

I wont be sleeping until the sub is out... this episode explains everything.... ahhhhhh

Spoiler

No preview... reminding me secret garden in 2010, it was winter too... 

• Like 17