[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

13 minutes ago, staygold said:

That bus accident scene was shot and edited beautifully!!! Very few TV programs can achieve what Goblin had visually achieved!! LEB has done a massive job!!! Seriously!! reading the script words doing a storyboard and then actually getting the stunt coordinators, camera man and editor to get everything perfect is an awesome effort!!! This scene is going on replay mode for me!! 

The power of TvN! Cheers for Goblin's effects are not cheesy yay soooo happy for all the leads esp. Mr. Gong Yoo the wonderful. This show is visually heaven:wub:

• Like 15

14 minutes ago, gutibear said:

From previous episode we know that GR/KWB can't use his power to control ET. So, my next question is if ET did pull the sword and GR/KWB (as KS's request) is to erase her memory, will GR/KWB be able to do it?

Oh dear, actually I once promised myself to stop making assumption on Goblin...it's too far complicated, but I just can't help it.

Ahh u are right,  i forgot about that,  how our woo bin can erase eun tak's memory if he can't control eun tak, will eun tak get accident and lost her memory? so she will forget everything like her future that kim shin see?

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, gutibear said:

From previous episode we know that GR/KWB can't use his power to control ET. So, my next question is if ET did pull the sword and GR/KWB (as KS's request) is to erase her memory, will GR/KWB be able to do it?

Oh dear, actually I once promised myself to stop making assumption on Goblin...it's too far complicated, but I just can't help it.

LOL I told my myself to stop assuming about Goblin drama too and get off the forums to give myself a break.. but that obviously failed big time!! The thing about fantasy dramas is you don't know what to expect at al!! You can't even guess what's going to happen because it's fantasy so the most craziest thing can happen and it doesn't even have to make sense! Your imagination goes crazy and reality is out the window. Not like k dramas are even realistic to begin with!! Lol. 

• Like 15

48 minutes ago, nearsea said:

I don't understand though why Shin needs to die and all. If anyone who deserves all the punishment it has to be the king who started this all. So why the goblin needs to pay the heaviest price when it should be the other way around? But seeing the latest commentaries, it seems fishy that everything is so serious and dependent on variables like who-needs-to-kill-whom to keep on living, there has to be some kind of twist which would be there at the end of the tunnel lol. It can't be that we are going to an ending knowing what will be the answer right. I am okay with everything as long as the later half doesn't end up like W.

Because as the red lady said in the 1st 5 minute of 1st episode: god/deity are unfair and can be jealous. KS was a superior warrior that even deity jealous of. 

The godS in this drama is like god in greek/roman mythology: have lust, jealousy, and can be a super a**hole

• Like 24

So it is similar to Mirror of a witch ... in the end one must sacrifies his/her life for the other to live.
And as we know that KS lived a long live and his only chance to ever die is ET, it will KS who will go down.
He will NOT willingly turn away to let ET die, he saw her future thru the eyes of the waiter and knows she will live.

But with all insight to the future we were told from Galadriel that it is a future that might happen, it's in our hands to change that cause.

lady-galadriel.jpg

• Like 23

55 minutes ago, staygold said:

Also why KES saved this script for him!! She waited for him!!!! This drama needed GY (and all the sponsors who poured the money into it!!!!)

Lol it's comes back to business after all. Money meet art *sigh* but I just wanna thankful for this one tho :>

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, itzibitzispider said:

So it is similar to Mirror of a witch ... in the end one must sacrifies his/her life for the other to live.
And as we know that KS lived a long live and his only chance to ever die is ET, it will KS who will go down.
He will NOT willingly turn away to let ET die, he saw her future thru the eyes of the waiter and knows she will live.

But with all insight to the future we were told from Galadriel that it is a future that might happen, it's in our hands to change that cause.

Hello fellow Mirror of a Witch viewer! Well, we know how that ended and I hope that Goblin will not be following that route...sigh.

• Like 10

Merry Christmas from Wookie :) 

Image result for christmas tree gif

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, naritul said:

I BELIEVE IN HAPPY ENDING!!! AAAMEEEENNN!!!!

AMENNN....!!! 

if we stick to KES usual self i believe she will give us a HAPPY ENDING (hope not the forceful one too), but for self preservation i still wish that she didn't trying to give us some new "seasoning" for this drama ending. 

try it next time... not in this drama please dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

• Like 18

24 minutes ago, gutibear said:

Me too LOL. I just want to enjoy this drama, but i can't help my self :sweatingbullets:.

According to KS, if he die, ET mark will disappear, so GR could erase her memory. 

• Like 14

So... it looks like I will be hanging around for the next 3 hours for the OST by Sam Kim to be released and most likely the subs too....

Going to dig in with some caffeine! And will probably celebrate Christmas Eve turning to Christmas Day! 

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, happypuppy said:

The godS in this drama is like god in greek/roman mythology: have lust, jealousy, and can be a super a**hole

Yes, I think so, too... Very capricious. They presumably make KS a formidable warrior by giving him the skills then punish him when he eliminates hundreds, or thousands of enemies. Makes me think that they interfere with humans for their entertainment in their immortal lives. Thank you the @theseasasleep for the ep 1 recap. I agree with you that the circumstances are being rigged to get a desired result. :) 

@naritul HAHAHAHA your gif about subtitles is cracking me up. I'm abusing the replay button on that scene and still not getting any! I'm not going to magically become fluent in a few hours so what am I even doing replaying it.

• Like 14

7 hours ago, packmule3 said:

Somebody asked me why would a person cry looking at his own portrait or photograph? Isn’t he some kind of fool? Egotist? Plain psycho? (@nearsea, are you here? You're my devil's advocate.) 

I think that’s a fair question, and the advantage of old age is we HAVE cried over old photographs of ourselves. Right, @CamelKnight?

Here are my reasons, based on experience. 

Some photos can make people cry because they remind them of a better time, when they were innocent and thought they weren’t limited and could do anything they wanted. They know better now, so they cry. 

Some photos can make people cry because they remind them of hard times, when they were barely holding things together, but they had to grin and bear it for appearance’s sake and because there was a camera trained on them. They know better now, so they cry. 

However, some photos can make me weep, not because they remind me of specific good or bad times, but because I can never go back in time. I know better now, yet I cannot change the past. So I weep for what could have been, and would never be.

Oh yes, bring the oldies back in the game why don't you?!

But yeah, it's certainly possible to cry about photo's. The memories contained within can be heartbreaking or so joyful. Whenever I look at an old photograph of me I cry because I lost all that hair I had back then. And because of all the bad decisions I've made (and yes, I've made QUITE a few of those...).

Looking at an old photograph of my mom, who died 15 years ago, it reminds me of all the things she used to do with me and how she never got to meet my wife or her grandchildren (my brother's and sister's kids).

I can certainly cry thinking back on happier times, knowing life was less complicated back then. Thinking life couldn't be any worse eventhough I was well off at the time. In retrospect it certainly makes you realise how well we had it back then, eventhough we thought we were doing so bad.

Tons of reasons to cry over bad photographs. which is one reason I hardly look at any these days. I've got it going now. I'm reasonably happy with my current state of things and thinking back about bad decisions will only diminish that feeling. No need for that.

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, JotaIsBae said:

IF and this is a very big IF shin died just to make sure ET lives,fingers crossed that there is already a KS reincarnation who's as rich, romantic and a crazy jealous as shin.

maybe that daepyo-nim that shin saw is actually himself reincarnated?

But I want this Kim Shin body and soul in this drama!!! No BIG blunders this time!! 

• Like 18