[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

Just now, faidaris said:

I think people who like to complain about PPL will again complain about it this episode LOL! But I am totally fine with it. Who cares about PPL, as long as it won't tarnish the plot, storyline, I don't care :D LOL to our Goblin giving Subway sandwich now instead of just sandwich! ;) 

lol I don't really mind that much, but giving the guy the sandwich is so random lol... they should be careful because there's been several complaints about the PPL from knetz.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, jellybellymonster said:

ET at school library.

Her friend/classmate talks to her and ET buys her drinks from the vendo.

They walk and WHAT?!!! ET can see her future? Classmate is all bloodied. (or is that a ghost??? sorry I didn't see clearly at all)

I think she's a ghost

• Like 7

1 minute ago, an05 said:

lol I don't really mind that much, but giving the guy the sandwich is so random lol... they should be careful because there's been several complaints about the PPL from knetz.

Right? I didn't mind the PPL for the last 7 episodes, it was placed appropriately, but this episode with our Goblin doing sort of like advertisement thingy, I don't get it with the storyline. I spoke too soon I guess. Maybe need to wait for the Eng sub to better understand what is that scene about and how it relates to the whole storyline. Maybe it's just filling the scene, just because. Oh well :)

And now this bbq fried chicken! LOL!!!!!!

• Like 9