[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

Watched!!! Ep.16 made my throat sores :bawling: i thought Goblin couple surpassed the ordeal after ep.15.. when Kim Shin returned from nothingness and reunited with Eun Tak... it's natural to expect a happy ending.. but its a good ending still... the ending gives room for season 2... with all original cast.. no more pulling of sword and she's not a missing soul anymore...  they could have a family in the next season.. GY ang KGE... they look beautiful together.. I'm looking forward watching them again in another project. 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, cristapark said:

I really laught at this my friend!! He seems daZed after the kiss,,he was really on it but GE face look excited..

Ikr!! :lol: KGE is like a kid in a candy store! She finally get to taste THE best candy...lol. Heck, I would probably turn cray2 if THE smexy-best-kisser GY kiss me...bahahaha. 

@NRGchick   I do nicknamed my hubby "ahjussi" to my friends way before Goblin started. I dunno why. :lol: 

• Like 12

even though goblin has ended I will still be in this forum and backread all the pages to look back on all our memories! i wanted to thank (and apologize since I want to tag more but my brain is officially fried after watching the ending) @hushhh @naritul @selenette @NRGchick @Princi_86 @kiranzz @janeeta @shynaz @sooyoungdaebak @packmule3 @cristapark @ucylucy @aurelly @LyraYoo @gutibear @hairuchii @itzibitzispider @Sunshine_Her @ChunSungIm @sakura2016 @debolina @nearsea for all the laughs and all the interesting comments/jokes (i will never look at a horse the same way ever again lol!), and fun theories that always kept me intrigued during the week long wait for new episodes! i hope to see you all again in another forum! i don't want to say goodbye :( i will miss seeing all your familiar faces!

edit: i'm such a mess i forgot to add these
@selenette - thank you so much for tagging me in your post chingu! I hope to meet you again in another forum! i always looked forward to reading your posts and comments :) but now i'm getting teary eyed! :(

@sakura2016 - i know i've been horrible at keeping up with our DMs but i just wanted to thank you for welcoming me and treating me so kindly when I first joined this forum! your acts of kindness will always be remembered! thank you chingu!! :D

• Like 19

guys did we break reply 1988's record?

So Ji Eun Tak got reincarnated as herself and she could remember because she didn't drink the tea? What is she doing in Canada? Did she follow Goblin there? Because the scene before Canada an Ajushi told Kim Shin to avoid the front door because there was tons of students outside, was Ji Eun Tak among them?

Also I didn't understand why in the first half of the episode, Sunny had to leave. Why she couldn't forgive him. 

• Like 3

As everybody else in this forums has already mentioned their thoughts and feelings about the ending.  I'm happy with the outcome..

Best case scenario, ET and KS will get to have 3 more lives to be together.  Though, I hope in the future KS would stop hitting on high school girls...it's a bit :crazy:

:tongue::lol:

• Like 6

i have a question, i hope that someone can help me..i was reading in IG that some people think that eun tak is a ghost because she used uniform..but i remember before kimshin go out, his butler say to him "be careful with the korean student they are disordered" or something like that..and i don't understand why are they  saying that she is a ghost

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, TaenyT said:

guys did we break reply 1988's record?

So Ji Eun Tak got reincarnated as herself and she could remember because she didn't drink the tea? What is she doing in Canada? Did she follow Goblin there? Because the scene before Canada an Ajushi told Kim Shin to avoid the front door because there was tons of students outside, was Ji Eun Tak among them?

Also I didn't understand why in the first half of the episode, Sunny had to leave. Why she couldn't forgive him. 

i think eun tak among them. make sense:D

• Like 3

Guys which moment made you weep in the most uncontrollably ugly way? Mine was when the scene cut to Grim Reaper reading Ji Eun Tak's card after the accident asking her for confirmation. 2nd most jaw dropping moment is when the camera cuts to groom Kim Shin with his gelled up hair OMFG. I STOPPED BREATHING LITERALLY. 

• Like 12

Just now, syeramy said:

I just don't understand why did Eun Tak decided to sacrifice? 

it just a split second decision.. because of her good nature i guess.. she's been the good and lovely eun tak since ep 1...

she even wonder how she did the decision right? she even has a moment of "is this right?"

• Like 13

Oh wow the ending left me in tears..  The drama moved me to tears..... It shall take me a while to compose.. 

A lifetime of thousand years, a love equally long and strong; a sad love. Indeed that seemed to be the theme of this show, and till the last second it rang true. 

:bawling:  yet....   :heart: 

my take on the show, where I shower my love and sing its praises..  https://classyviews.blogspot.com/2017/01/the-lonely-shining-god-goblin-drama.html 

Thank you for moving us all drama..... You will forever be held in our hearts.. 

vlcsnap-2017-01-21-21h50m58s879.png

• Like 14

11 hours ago, faidaris said:

I got up from bed just to agree with you. I couldn't sleep, I was reading (more like skimming through actually) the forum from my phone because I am still feeling melancholic, couldn't sleep, still have tears streaming down my cheek, and it hurts so bad I think I finally understood how it feels to have sword stabbed on your chest for life. I don't like typing on my phone hence I got up and picked up my laptop just to agree with you. I have not watched the back to back episodes, but I have come to know how the story ends so I think that what matters (more like BOTHERS me a whole lot!) most right now. How could the ending be fair to Kim Shin? Why does our writer stay true to the title of the drama? Why makes my Kim Shin lonely after all the years he has suffered? Why does he need to live in fear of the heartache and not knowing when his bride will die again and again and again and again and be reincarnated again and again and again and again? He was a kind, responsible, brave warrior and yet he has to bear the punishment despite being backstabbed. Fine, killing people is a huge sin, but it is just not fair, man! Not fair. He deserves eternal happiness, with no time lapse at all, not having to wait for his bride to reincarnate or whatever. It makes me so sad knowing he has to experience heartache again after finally serving his punishment. I guess I am just talking trash right now because I am still frustrated and because this character is just fictional :wacko: I forgot whether have I ever feeling this bad or depressed when a drama ended or not but this feels too surreal, just too much for my heart and my brain to handle. I might need my sleeping pill now...

i totally agree with both of you.. i woke up in tears.. even when i'm write this i am in tears... actually the ending is for the viewers to choose it is happy or sad. For me it's both. First watching the ending i was soooo angry, sad, and empty. But after what it again, until third times.. then finally i can accepted. 

Yes, there will be many pro and cons, because we can't satisfy all people. But again, it's up to the viewers to choose that.

Huft it will be hard to move on from this beautiful drama.. What should i do.. hahahhaa.. 

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, syeramy said:

I just don't understand why did Eun Tak decided to sacrifice? 

Mainly, she wanted to save the kids. Right before she died, she didn't have any regrets because she felt like she lived each day to the fullest already and everything that occurred that day was perfect. Everything was perfect since the morning, she knew this was just to ensure that she would be there at that time and place. The scene of the accident wasn't something she could avoided so she was either going to die or those kids die. But it was her strength and courage that pushed her to sacrifice herself for the kids.

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, TaenyT said:

Guys which moment made you weep in the most uncontrollably ugly way? Mine was when the scene cut to Grim Reaper reading Ji Eun Tak's card after the accident asking her for confirmation. 2nd most jaw dropping moment is when the camera cuts to groom Kim Shin with his gelled up hair OMFG. I STOPPED BREATHING LITERALLY. 

even though the whole series made me cry like a baby i remember ugly weeping when Kim Shin was holding onto her contract like it was the most precious thing to him :( the weeping got uglier when it got swept out of his hand and he kept running and falling chasing after it :(

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, soultree said:

Saddest moment when JET died, the cry of KS broke my heart. I mean for a courageous man like him'who was a general and'lived 900 years alone, it'was really significant

Yes... My heart broke hearing him cry like that. Man I was choked. 

Gong Yoo is such an amazing actor. It took me a while to realise that it was acting.  Such brilliance. 

• Like 11