[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

this thread become fast again although its only preview..Imagine what will happen to this thread after watching live streaming:D

jammed and cannot make reply...thats problem I will get that time..LOL:ph34r:

I want to repeat episode 1 to 13 again..start tonight:wub:

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

Actually this is also possible, but the problem is that is not the REAL sword, but something conjured out of water or air. The one that really matters is the one that was stuck in his chest, the one conjured out of fire. The one that was smeared with blood is not the one stuck in this chest.  BUT it could also be possible since the goblin was made because of the prayers of countless of people. This time, he will possibly be resurrected due to JET's plea.

Hmm...so the sword that ET held (possessed by PJW) with her blooded hands wasn't the REAL sword? I thought it was the real sword because PJW wanted to kill Goblin KS and that was the process they have been going through since the very beginning. That part of episode 13 had me thinking, tis all. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, shynaz said:

this thread become fast again although its only preview..Imagine what will happen to this thread after watching live streaming:D

jammed and cannot make reply...thats problem I will get that time..LOL:ph34r:

I want to repeat episode 1 to 13 again..start tonight:wub:

Thats why we're not using the thread for live streaming. There has been a chat set up for the live stream (cause last time we almost crashed soompi with our cries of WTF) and we'll all be using that. 

8 minutes ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

Hmm...so the sword that ET held (possessed by PJW) with her blooded hands wasn't the REAL sword? I thought it was the real sword because PJW wanted to kill Goblin KS and that was the process they have been going through since the very beginning. That part of episode 13 had me thinking, tis all. 

Spoiler

The sword she grabbed was the sword KS used to separate PJH from her when he was strangling her (tgat was conjured out of air). She grabbed it to stab herself but he retracted it. That was when she cut herself. The one that came from his chest was the one KS used to end PJH (the one out of fire). 

It is true that she grabbed the hilt of the sword with bloody hands, but if we really are going to go by the narration, it should be on the blade itself.  It might sound vague, but... *Shrug* 

I can't understand it myself now too.

Edited by crazyoverkdrama
Additional thoughts....
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Ommo what a sad preview :(...my heart is breaking for ET...doesn't remember but feel something missing :(...and Sunny too, she doesn't see GR but feels awkward like someones watching her 

Glad they'll make time jump 9 years later and hope ET crying will be only at the beginning of episode...coz its unbearable :(

I'm sure GB&ET will have a happy fate at the end...nothing tragic not even close!

But it's not fair to Sunny/Kim Sun! She will be around 38-39 that time. :blink:  And she will have no memories and leaving her another life with no love and no clue that she was close to it in this life? What are you doing, KES? 

• Like 12

20 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The sword she grabbed was the sword KS used to separate PJH from her when he was strangling her (tgat was conjured out of air). She grabbed it to stab herself but he retracted it.  The one that came from his chest was the one KS used to end PJH (the one out of fire).

But she touched the one on his chest, even without her knowledge of it because she was already possessed by the evil Eunuch. When KS was "pulling out" the sword from his chest, he was using ET's hands to pull it out. do you see what I mean? I've been replaying that scene in my head for awhile now. lol! Friggin' details! PD-nim! Writer-nim! *shakes fists*

Anyways, looking forward to stills tomorrow.

tvN, please release it today for eveyrone's sanity!

Edited by pnaysurfer84
more thoughts
  • Like 5

10 minutes ago, janeeta said:

Thats why we're not using the thread for live streaming. There has been a chat set up for the live stream (cause last time we almost crashed soompi with our cries of WTF) and we'll all be using that. 

Hi everyone! Finally after months of being silent reader LOL. Anyone care to share the chat group/link for live streaming? Thank you!

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, moomooz said:

Any preview on our second couple ? I'm seriously rooting for the second couple to have a good ending. Last episode left me with tears. I hope God can give GR and KS a chance.. 

@moomooz normally they don't mention second couple in text preview, but we still have it in episode. I just don't want them toseparate GR and Sunny for 9 years. It's already to much for the human being who is Sunny. She's not a student like ET

39 minutes ago, blademan said:

Wait...does that mean even the GR forgot KS?? :tears: 

@blademan this makes me curious as well. If it will happen I will be so mad. The act of mercey? The biggest act of mercey is to forgive WY and tell him with words. WY took so long to regain his memories. Even though they're painful they're presious for him. So far the story sucks with this time jump. I wish it will be much more logic then it seems from preview and text preview. I don't want Sunny to forget everything, as well as Grim Reaper. We can already do nothing with ET tho but at least Sunny should not get her memory erased. And Grim Reaper who has spent 300 years trying to figure out his past. 

• Like 5

its bit odd though for human/ eun tak losing and hanging about her memory for 9 years (from the preview some says she lost her memories and 9 years are gone),but i believe in kim eun sook,she will deliver her story well about this scenario

all kiss scenes

• Like 14

Kim Eun Sook is well known for adding a memory loss in her dramas... BUT it's ok with me as long as at the end both will remember and love each other even more... in Secret garden (SeGa) Kim Joo Won and Gil Ra Im have 3 children together after he regained his memory back and decided to marry GRI the next day.. happily ever after! I wish for the same thing with Goblin.. 

and remember.... memory can be lost... but the heart will recognize.

• Like 10

And we're supposed to wait until Friday after that preview???

No, it's even worse for me because in Australia it's technically early Saturday. I've been sleeping past 4 AM for the past few weeks just watching Goblin straight after it's released.

Please KES be kind to our fragile heart :bawling:

• Like 9