[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

@cristapark Yeah I also think GR has to play a role in Eunuch's death. I mean Eunuch passing to the other world since he is already dead.

@vynenitsuga A thought about the female GR just crossed my mind - couldn't she be one of the GRs who remembers her past life? It was mentioned a few times before and I thought it was brought up in relation to our GR, but it could also apply to her.

• Like 5

So I conclude that they kiss on the photo both few times..the still kiss and the the actual video,,GE hair looks different..when they kiss the side of her hair cover her ear but the still kiss her hair was kept at the back of her ear..

• Like 7

45 minutes ago, faidaris said:

You are not alone. I wish for more Kim Shin and Ji Eun Tak scenes too. I couldn't really watch Ep 12 and just rely on live recappers here (thank you guys!!!) but I figured this episode is more about Kim Shin (Goblin), Grim Reaper (Wang Yeo), Kim Sun and everyone else (except JET) trying to connect the dots before present and past. I guess it is still bearable, but like you said, can we not stretch it much longer, please! I miss my beautiful KGE on screen. 

Nevertheless, like I said earlier, I LOVE all characters in this drama. One thing I like about Korean drama in general is that there is always something to learn from it, be about life, love, family, professional career etc. Sometimes it does influence how I make decision in my life, like how I should deal with certain obstacles in my life :)

Hahah sorry if my frustration is offending anyone. I connected to the drama because of Eun Tak first and foremost and how she was staring up in the sky by the lone cold beach on ep 1, then Shin came up and offered her the buckwheat flower bouquet. There was just something so melancholic and beautiful about the whole scene that made me hooked and after that I think I could have seen them banter all day long even if there were people on db who thought they were tiresome lol. But aren't they so awesome together? And considering how ET has so many intelligent retorts ready when Shin comes off as a bit dense and dull headed who has hard time figuring out her ambiguous double talks. May be this is why I am finding the current story line a bit deviated from where the story was up till now. Also this is one of the reason why more than one lead drama is a bit difficult for me to connect to, because there are often switch from one couple to the other one, there are different mood and tune to each of them. But this is just me of course voicing my opinion..and yeah let's hope next week brings us back to the usual combination of comedy and melo.

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, Chi Le said:

i thought kim sun died that day? did i miss something?

She did die but when Kim Sun was recollecting her memories, she saw older version of herself and the King in the past scene.........just visually confirming beyond any shadow of doubt the identity of King and Queen to be the GR and Sunny in present.

• Like 18

12 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

@vynenitsuga A thought about the female GR just crossed my mind - couldn't she be one of the GRs who remembers her past life? It was mentioned a few times before and I thought it was brought up in relation to our GR, but it could also apply to her.

so not all the josung saja lost the memories?? but, first time they met at the hospital, that girl not strange as now. but but but, at the end, kim ubin saja finally have his memory back through sunny, right? and share the memory to sunny as well, right? CMIIW.

• Like 4

i'm curious about the ending actually.. all this time when KS tell a story about his past moreover about WY, i always thought he understand that WY just a puppet who act according what park scholar said, but now he seems still mad and hold his resentment toward WY.

he even have WY name plat (i don't know what it call) in the temple, i think pray for decedent wasn't something that someone with grudge will do.... really waiting for next week will be longer this week :vicx:.

• Like 7

49 minutes ago, naritul said:

EPILOGUE EP 13

@alleram95 @hairuchii chingus... do you mind? :):wub: thank you so much, if you're not busy...

Hmm the OST is quite loud and I can't really hear what he say.. But I think he said

"This dress has no owner. Is this the palanquin where you sleep? (?) Then, take it. It’s my order"

ET: So it was like this, an immortality life? Yoo Chairman will keep looking back (?) He will say 'My lord is such a sincere person'. That’s why the remaining people have to live harder. You can cry sometimes, but you have to smile often and be brave. That’s a manner (?) that should be done by people who is loved/ received love. Do you want to eat something warm?
KS: I’ll eat together with Deokhwa after I bring him home

DH: What should I do? I can’t even be a filial grandson to him. How can he go after making me feel sorry like this uncle? I’m feeling guilty towards grandfather, how should I do? What should I do? Now I am alone, what should I do?
KS: Why should you be lonely?
DH: Uncle
KS: Yes you have me. You can live with me. Don’t worry

• Like 17

@nearsea Yeah... I hear you. Frankly, I felt it was like that in DotS too, when at times the secondary couple took dominance over the show. I am hoping that they are focusing on KS/GR/Sunny's past because it will help KS and ET; don't you think? Anyway, I hope the focus will go back to KS and ET in the last episodes! I don't want the show to have to rush in order to create an end for their story... There seems to be so much left to tackle!...

• Like 6

59 minutes ago, shynaz said:

The history repeat itself..This is reason goblin bride will come to solve this problem...:wub:

ET fighting...:heart:

Haven't seen episode 12 so pardon my query....what will Eun Tak solve and how will she do it???

• Like 1

Just now, dhia205 said:

i'm curious about the ending actually.. all this time when KS tell a story about his past moreover about WY, i always thought he understand that WY just a puppet who act according what park scholar said, but now he seems still mad and hold his resentment toward WY.

he even have WY name plat (i don't know what it call) in the temple, i think pray for decedent wasn't something that someone with grudge will do.... really waiting for next week will be longer this week :vicx:.

On a brighter note, let them fight it out and put it behind them once and for all. Both are immortals, its not like they will die.

• Like 6

Thank you chingus for all the videos, subs. Helps poor souls like me a lot while they dread the wait for subs. It's going to be a particularly hard wait today. I am already in tears seeing videos without subs, don't know what will happen when they are out. God bless the tissue box.

So, from what I have understood..Sunny remembered her past while kissing but GR erased her memories again. @selenette, I am soo happy that your fanfic came to life on real GR-Sunny.:wub:

Goblin is truly a well written drama. I must appreciate writer for penning down human emotions so adeptly and the actors for enacting them on-screen so competently. Lee Dong Wook..take a bow.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, siddy09 said:

Thank you chingus for all the videos, subs. Helps poor souls like me a lot while they dread the wait for subs. It's going to be a particularly hard wait today. I am already in tears seeing videos without subs, don't know what will happen when they are out. God bless the tissue box.

So, from what I have understood..Sunny remembered her past while kissing but GR erased her memories again. @selenette, I am soo happy that your fanfic came to life on real GR-Sunny.:wub:

Goblin is truly a well written drama. I must appreciate writer for penning down human emotions so adeptly and the actors for enacting them on-screen so competently. Lee Dong Wook..take a bow.

sorry for jumping the conversation, its hard back-reading 100s of pages, what fanfic?? Also, is there any shipper thread for our couple.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

@nearsea Yeah... I hear you. Frankly, I felt it was like that in DotS too, when at times the secondary couple took dominance over the show. I am hoping that they are focusing on KS/GR/Sunny's past because it will help KS and ET; don't you think? Anyway, I hope the focus will go back to KS and ET in the last episodes! I don't want the show to have to rush in order to create an end for their story... There seems to be so much left to tackle!...

Actually I love this episode solve all secret and focus to settle who is real king and sunny remember..Imagine writer make all this solution in one episode only.We already get scene KS and ET from last previous episode and need to progress of plot.

Need to wait for sub tomorow to know what happen actually...:wub:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, hallee said:

Haven't seen episode 12 so pardon my query....what will Eun Tak solve and how will she do it???

I am also didnt watch but just read in here..The ending part with Kim Shin and WY make me write the history repeat it self...

I hope they dont fight too long..Just 30 minutes only..I want more bromance scene:wub:

• Like 5

Hello everyone! I know a lot of people watch the episode live, here. I'll wait for the english subs.

I'm here because I need to know one simple thing: Did Sunny really get her memories of GR erased?

I just need to know this. For my life! Thank you in advance.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

On a brighter note, let them fight it out and put it behind them once and for all. Both are immortals, its not like they will die.

ahahha... right they won't die, they can fight as much as they want (even though i think GR wont fight back) until they tired and forget everything behind dunno-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937

• Like 9

1 minute ago, paolaadl said:

Hello everyone! I know a lot of people watch the episode live, here. I'll wait for the english subs.

I'm here because I need to know one simple thing: Did Sunny really get her memories of GR erased?

I just need to know this. For my life! Thank you in advance.

Nope, he asked her to forget the painful memories she has because of his past actions and to hold onto the good ones she has with her brother and left. Her memories are intact.

• Like 12