[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

6 hours ago, hushhh said:

I don't think ET was reincarnated.

But if she is a reincarnation from the earlier period the only other thing we've seen Shin spend time with, outside of his sword is his horse. Maybe she was his horse.

LOL I never regret going back to read your post muahahha

But I do really agree with the theory that ET never lived and reincarnated, so that makes the bond with Kim Shin more precious and special 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, o--ILuvUKnow--o said:

LOL I never regret going back to read your post muahahha

But I do really agree with the theory that ET never lived and reincarnated, so that makes the bond with Kim Shin more precious and special 

Thank you.

That was nice of you to say!

• Like 3

@Puppywookie I never know that background of him..actually I pity him too..I remember watching episode of roommate where he said that he's frustrated with his career...I hope after Goblin drama,,this will open another opportunity to bring back his popularity before..it seems like his company are not choosing good script for him..I wonder why he's not acting in any movie..

• Like 15

30 minutes ago, Puppywookie said:

It turns out KES had rejected LDW when he had first asked them to cast him in this role, then he had gone to her face to face to convince her to take him for the GR role.

omg...thank you so much for sharing .u know i was praising the casting LDW for casting this role and him for accepting this second lead (ish) role.

we all know that he is such an established actor in his very own right! for him to accept as second lead (thou he got his own story) i was like kudos to him!

but turned out it was him fighting for his own role! i am teary eyed right now! i can't imagine anyone other thing him playing GR role.

i have such a respect for him as a person! he had proves them wrong! 

• Like 13

Sorry for posting way too much today!! :bawling: i can't help it...

Question chinguss...

Yu Deok Hwa's name , i believe in EP 5, he told ET that his name was given when Kim Shin was into Andy Lau in 1991 era! 

Anyone knows what his name suppose to mean or any joke behind it? let me know guys ..thank you !!:heart:

• Like 5

But if she is a reincarnation from the earlier period the only other thing we've seen Shin spend time with, outside of his sword is his horse. Maybe she was his horse.

HAHAHAHAHA. I DIED. 

I just woke up and thanks to @itzibitzispider I found this post. 

You win the internet today! 

@Puppywookie Oh my. I feel a little twitch in my heart. I've been a fan of his since My Girl but I never knew his background. This makes me adore him more. What a hardworking man!

• Like 9

Chingu, I'm not so secretly reading this at work...And totally LOLed when i read this...:w00t:

I'm leaning in your direction. I don't think she is reincarnated. New soul more likely.

46 minutes ago, cristapark said:

@Puppywookie I never know that background of him..actually I pity him too..I remember watching episode of roommate where he said that he's frustrated with his career...I hope after Goblin drama,,this will open another opportunity to bring back his popularity before..it seems like his company are not choosing good script for him..I wonder why he's not acting in any movie..

Wah respect for LDW. Thanks for sharing the news @Puppywookie...I really :heart: this man. So I hope he will have better opportunities in the future cause he's a very experienced and credible actor. I believe the popularity of Goblin will open new doors for our 5 leads.(edit of course GY has already arrived what with Train to Busan and this drama) I like them all.

1 hour ago, Puppywookie said:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0003867304

Someone had posted this article in the LDW thread. I just had to repost it here because it touched me a lot.

It turns out KES had rejected LDW when he had first asked them to cast him in this role, then he had gone to her face to face to convince her to take him for the GR role.

As I had mentioned before, I first became a fan because of his handsome looks, but what I find more and more is he himself as a person is more interesting than any other character he plays. 

Imagine having to convince someone who rejected you once to accept you, you have got to try 10 times as hard to win that person over. I am one year younger than LDW, and I have never had thick enough skin to win someone over who had not wanted me in the first place. He really is the underdog that deserves all the praise he is getting now.

I really do think he is doing an exceptional role as the Grim Reaper as an actor. In fact, a really perfect job, enough to discredit any worries KES writer nim might have had in the beginning.

If you watch his variety shows, you know that he started off with nothing, his family was very poor after their house burnt down, then he convinced his parents that he could earn enough money to support himself and his family through acting. He really did fight his way from the ground up. Honestly, his agency really sucks, they never fight for good roles for him and this one he had to fight tooth and nail to get this opportunity by himself.

I have never been more proud to be a LDW fan. Fighting LDW!

Wow! That is persistence and confidence at its best. 

I am sure the writer doesn't regret casting him. He is slaying the role of GR. 

I love him more now. 

Thank you for all the trivia that you shared.

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

When the man himself appear in running man

so funny,gong yoo crime is setting the heart of woman ages 10 to 50 on fire 

Thanks for sharing this.  I pity the other guest...the cast was totally "fangirling" over Gong Yoo.  Lol!

1 hour ago, NRGchick said:

Ok...I am sure I am not the only one having naughty thoughts and adult wishes if Gong Yoo was the one granting them...

me too..Why I think naughty that time..Can you imagine KS want to give anything and that all want from Et...So innocent

I think today is thursday...huhu.. Because  I want to ask where is the preview..

• Like 2